Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? (16189 Views)

Why Do Women Really Hate Football? / Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca / Does Any Guy Hate Football? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by Vacora(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2012
Dude, you are not alone. It just incenses me watching Nigerians killing themselves over a bunch of highly overpaid primadonnas. I'd rather watch two men beat themselves senseless in a boxing match or martial arts contest. These football clubs do not give a flying feck about us in Africa and racism is still ingrained . Meanwhile in Nigeria our local football leagues have flatlined and no one is looking at reviving the league. Premier League fanatics need to look at the bigger picture. We ignore this at our own peril. I have nothing against anyone who watches it though the fanatism pisses me off.
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by kay9(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2012
@OP,
I don't think not liking football makes you less a man, and as much as i dislike home movies i dont think you'd be less a man if you love 'em. However, being concerned that others think about your likes and dislikes is certainly a cause for concern.
-
I'm guessing you don't hang out with friends much either; now that's not bad in itself, its just not USUAL. Of course there are gurls who absolutely ok (and in fact, prefer) guys who are home-grown... But the TYPICAL gurls would rather have a TYPICAL guy. Just saying.
-
Oh, and for the record, I smoke, drink, hang out, and lurrvvvv footbal! grin
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by amosy007: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2012
infact! Reading this topic is nothin buh mere waste of 2minutes mtcheww
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by JeanMacqou(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2012
Yes, you are a girly-man.
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by Owen2(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
Like someone mentioned earlier,we agree it's just a game,but WHAT A GAME!
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by legalman: 4:14pm On May 25, 2012
All those who condemn those of us who hate soccer(football) might try to call me girly man to my face when I play rugby now and played college football. Even though I was involved in those sports, I am not going to sit down and watch some other guy run around having fun/making money while I stay there twiddling my thumbs!!!
Just doesnt make any sense to me (and yes I am built like a brick wall)!!!
Jean Macqou: Yes, you are a girly-man.
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by johnstar(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2012
Nonsense u, mtcheew, u hate futbal, dat 1 na 4 ur pocket o, u r less a man undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by toboy: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
johnstar: Nonsense u, mtcheew, u hate futbal, dat 1 na 4 ur pocket o, u r less a man undecided undecided undecided
jonny so, you too follow for men? Beacause you watch ball?abi for your small mind? No go just look for ur destiny? Dey there dey watch away your life!
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
Vikin: OP, most ppl supporting you here are Ladies...so what does that tell you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I am a lady and honestly, this post makes me feel like yanking out my arm and throwing it at the poster...borrowing from my fav sitcom
Hating football, who does that? Even Americans are closet soccer lovers...
Football is the 2nd most important thing in my life, next to books
I know enough football to start a war, my male friends always win money when they place bets with people, on the amount of football facts and news that I know
Re: I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? by tck2000(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Reference:

The world is a global village. Tommorrow it could be ours the world watches. But wait a minute. Don't tell me all you enjoy watching is entirely home grown. That I won't believe.
I agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FIFA Accuse Nigeria Of Match Fixing / Should Gernot Rohr Continue As Super Eagles Coach? / Obafemi Martins Named MLS Player Of The Month For September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.