Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) (6240 Views)

Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? / OLAADEGBU, You Are Soiling DEEPER LIFE Reputation With Manipulation! / Confirm Comforter As Holy Spirit, Oh Fr0sbel, Olaadegbu, Aletheia, Bukatyne, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2012
Please witness the intellectual destruction of 3 creationists by yours truly, logicboy. I remain a humble servant of reason and logic and I shall defend their honour grin grin grin

The link for the thread is here;
https://www.nairaland.com/918219/right-thinking/2#10671932

bigd4050:

The fact that you say animals and people have evolved, when there is no evidence of that or of fossils of animals in the in between stages. The fact that evolution tries to debunk God when it can't, and doesn't explain how the world started, which is crucial when you try to debunk religion.

logicboy:

The bold part is a lie. There are transitional fossils. A transitional fossil is any fossilized remains of a life form that exhibits traits common to both an ancestral group and its derived descendant group http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitional_fossil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M96bkdohMZE

OLAADEGBU:
Evolution cannot explain because it hasn't got the answers. The Bible has all the answers to the foundation questions and more.

logicboy:

The bible has no answer or do you believe that two people populated the whole earth? How did Adam and Eve have grandchildren without incest? Do you believe in talking snakes?

bigd4050:

If it has nothing to do with facts, then it has no place on this thread. Leave your stupid blogs in your bookmarks.

If the Bible is just a guess, so is evolution, and neither can disprove each other. So I guess we are stuck. At least the Bible gives answer to everything important, unlike evolution, which people claim holds all the answer even tho it doesn't answer very much at all. You can't prove God doesn't exist.

logicboy:

My God! If you said this in public in the UK, you would be put on youtube as "another dumb christian"

Evolution is a guess? Evolution that has numerous evidence (fossils, bacterial resistance to antibiotics) supporting it? What does the bible have to support walking on water or Adam and Eve or talking snakes?

No scientist will claim that evolution answers all the questions about the origin of life. You are lying.

logicboy:

Evolution shows that human beings were not created 6000 years ago as a consequence. Evolution does not have to explain creation, it just shows that man existed in other forms beyond 6000 years ago

Please write your condolences here for the credibility of creationists and their creationism

1 Like

Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2012
nna na wa
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by LagosShia: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2012
Mr. Logic,

can you tell us why for at least the last 2000 years,we have not seen a monkey or ape evolve into human,or a "lesser" animal evolving into something better,or at least humans evolving into something new?

if i can see that then,i will believe it happened "millions of years ago".
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2012
[quote author=musKeeto]nna na wa

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2012
LagosShia: Mr. Logic,

can you tell us why for at least the last 2000 years,we have not seen a monkey or ape evolve into human,or a "lesser" animal evolving into something better,or at least humans evolving into something new?

if i can see that then,i will believe it happened "millions of years ago".

Macro-evolution is a slow process that can take thousands or millions of years to occur.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by LagosShia: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

Macro-evolution is a slow process that can take thousands or millions of years to occur.

LOL

You claim the process has already begun and the evidence is already available.the time needed as a factor according to you for explaining the presence of humans here on earth was already fulfilled.

so why has the process not continued but according to you "slowed down"? what "slowed" it down? why doesn't it continue? i can't see anything called evolution taking place even slowly.

please explain!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2012
LagosShia:

LOL

You claim the process has already begun and the evidence is already available.the time needed as a factor according to you for explaining the presence of humans here on earth was already fulfilled.

so why has the process not continued but according to you "slowed down"? what "slowed" it down? why doesn't it continue? i can't see anything called evolution taking place even slowly.

What Dont you know maths? Have you lived a million years?

I never said that the process has slowed down. Even humans are evolving. We are generally larger, our jaws are smaller and wisdom teeth not prominent etc
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by ijawkid(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2012
@logicmind...from ur assertion it means none of us will ever see anytin evolve since it will take millions of years to evolve....

Now u see hw daft evolution is...

U now believe ur fellow humans who told u that crap...now where is d evidence?

Which of those evolutionist will ever live to see humans evolve or anyother living thing evolve?

There life spans are just 1 century highest and yet they talk about evolution...

Let them explain why instead of humans evolving we are degenerating,growing old and dieing......

Even ur evolutionist can't fathom it....

Let them keep waiting,they'l grow old,die and wake up to see a creator created everytin...

It takes us just 70/80 yrs to knw that we certainly will grow old and die,but it will take millions of yrs. For a living thing to evolve...
Ona dey crase for head.....

We want to see something,humans evolve right in front of us before we'll believe in evolution...

Let ur scientists stop old age and death then I'll subscribe to atheism and d theory of evolution....
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
ijawkid: @logicmind...from ur assertion it means none of us will ever see anytin evolve it will take millions of years to evolve....

Now u see hw daft evolution is...

U now believe ur fellow humans who told u that crap...now where is d evidence?

Which of those evolutionist will ever live to see humans evolve or anyother living thing evolve?

There life spans are just 1 century highest and yet they talk about evolution...

Let them explain why instead of humans evolving we are degenerating,growing old and dieing......

Even ur evolutionist can't fathom it....

Let them keep waiting,they'l grow old,die and wake up to see a creator created everytin...

And that we are dying and getin old because adam and eve sinned...

Let ur scientists stop old age and death then I'll subscribe to atheism and d theory of evolution....

Macro and micro evolution. There are evidence of both in our present time in science. Just because you are ignorant of the evidence doesnt mean it is not there.

As for death. Death is part of the evolutionary process. Heard of natural selection and adaptation? Furthermore evolution does not have a long term goal

"A common misconception is that evolution has goals or long-term plans; realistically however, evolution has no long-term goal and does not necessarily produce greater complexity" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

Adam and Eve is a myth. 2 people can not populate the world. Your God can not claim that incest is bad if Adma and Eve's children were inbreeding. There is never going to be evidence of a talking snake

Examine these human transitional fossils ;

Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by LagosShia: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

What Dont you know maths? Have you lived a million years?

I never said that the process has slowed down. Even humans are evolving. We are generally larger, our jaws are smaller and wisdom teeth not prominent etc

please stop trying to play here with words and impress your own self with words like "micro" and "macro".

the issue is you want me to believe that this existence and human existence to be precise came about as a result of evolution,when an ape evolved into a human being.but the problem is i am not seeing evolution taking place,or if it had occurred as you want us to believe,evolution still taking place.

if apes evolved to become humans,then we should be seeing more of those apes evolving into humans.this is a process that had already occurred and you use it to explain existence.but all of a sudden,the process is not happening as you speuculate it happened.today an ape is born an ape and dies an ape and give birth to apes.human are born humans,give birth to humans and die as humans.i dont see any cross-existence.

i want to see an ape evolving into a human,or a fish becoming a bird.is that difficult to ask for?common!

1 Like

Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2012
LagosShia:

please stop trying to play here with words and impress your own self with words like "micro" and "macro".

the issue is you want me to believe that this existence and human existence to be precise came about as a result of evolution,when an ape evolved into a human being.but the problem is i am not seeing evolution taking place,or if it had occurred as you want us to believe,evolution still taking place.

if apes evolved to become humans,then we should be seeing more of those apes evolving into humans.this is a process that had already occurred and you use it to explain existence.but all of a sudden,the process is not happening as you speuculate it happened.today an ape is born an ape and dies an ape and give birth to apes.human are born humans,give birth to humans and die as humans.i dont see any cross-existence.

i want to see an ape evolving into a human,or a fish becoming a bird.is that difficult to ask for?common!

Speciation. We have already split into different species- there's a genetic drift. Monkeys will become more evolved monkeys while humans become more evolved humans. Humans will give birth to more evolved humans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation#Human_speciation

Evolution is still taking place as we know it. I have given you examples of humans getting bigger compared to medieval times- just look at the armors warriors used to wear, they are smaller. We no longer need out wisdom teeth.

Are you ignoring the human transitional fossils?

Evolution is one of the strongest scientific theories, This should not even be an argument if not for religious people and their deciet
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by ijawkid(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
@logic boy...have u witnessed d micro and macro shit urself

Have u??

And u tell me death is part of evolution

You and ur fellow evolutionist shuold be mad!!! Sorry to use that word on u guys...

Then let them find a way to stop it if they can.....

Because they can't understand and won't agree with creation they now tell u old age and death is part of evolution,mutation and adaptation....

I thought were suppose to be evolving forever...or after we die we evolve in our graves....

But unfortunately we return to dust because from dust we are and to dust we return including darwin ur god.......

Take ur evolution crap and shove it right in darwins grave.......

Dnt worry we all live in this world....

I pray d world doesn't end too soon,we'Ll come to knw which is true...

While ur scientists keep attributing death and oldage to evolution,I want them to find a cure for it....stop death and oldage....

Let them do that to prove Jah doesn't exist
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by LagosShia: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

Speciation. We have already split into different species- there's a genetic drift. Monkeys will become more evolved monkeys while humans become more evolved humans. Humans will give birth to more evolved humans
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation#Human_speciation

Evolution is one of the strongest scientific theories, This should not even be an argument if not for religious people and their deciet

speciation is not the reason why we are not seeing (more of the same type that still exists which supported "evolution" acoording to you) monkeys turning into humans for example.

i can even make it simpler for you.bring me a money with the ability of speech.may be soon we'd see monkeys registering on nairaland and giving their testimonies on evolution.and who knows,"logicboy" could be one!!! grin
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2012
LagosShia:

speciation is not the reason why we are not seeing (more of the same type that still exists which supported "evolution" acoording to you) monkeys turning into humans for example.

i can even make it simpler for you.bring me a money with the ability of speech.may be soon we'd see monkeys registering on nairaland and giving their testimonies on evolution.and who knows,"logicboy" could be one!!! grin

We have a common ancestor with monkeys but we are not monkeys. That is where you fail. Somewhere along the line our ancestors split with monkeys and more humanoid forms

Speciation is the explanation. You can keep ignoring the truth.

Evolution is a well grounded theory. It's not scientists' fault that your creationism fails
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by LagosShia: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

We have a common ancestor with monkeys but we are not monkeys. That is where you fail. Somewhere along the line our ancestors split with monkeys and more humanoid forms

Speciation is the explanation. You can keep ignoring the truth.

Evolution is a well grounded theory. It's not scientists' fault that your creationism fails

you are begging the question and trying to avoid the point.

talking about our "common ancestor",have they extinct? we should see more of these beings evolving and the split should be ongoing.we need more of that.it should not cease to happen,right?

now,doubting the existence of a Creator is easy.but believe me you coming here to tell us your ancestor was an ape and defending evolution is way harder (if not impossible) than believing in God.when you try to defend evolution,you only sound funnier than "your own ancestor",an ape!
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by LogicMind: 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2012
LagosShia:

talking about our "common ancestor",have they extinct? we should see more of these beings evolving and the split should be ongoing.we need more of that.it should not cease to happen,right?

now,doubting the existence of a Creator is easy.but believe me you coming here to tell us your ancestor was an ape and defending evolution is way harder (if not impossible) than believing in God.when you try to defend evolution,you only sound funnier than "your own ancestor",an ape!

They are still happening. Evolution didn't and wont stop. It is a continuous process.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
the minute i saw tiktaalik on the wiki list i knew logicboy had no idea what he is talking about. That "fossil" has long been debunked as a "transitional" fossil. But of course i dont expect the ignorant to understand. they just copy/paste links without reading them.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
LagosShia:

Evolution is a well grounded theory tha ha evidence.

There is evidence that humans evolved- fossils

There is evidence that humans are evolving- smaller jaws, bigger bodies, resistance to diseases etc

Keep defedning the failed story of Adam and Eve
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/252741/creationism-evolution-post-peer-review-articles

Nice thread logicboy shld have searched for before spamming this section with useless threads.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan: the minute i saw tiktaalik on the wiki list i knew logicboy had no idea what he is talking about. That "fossil" has long been debunked as a "transitional" fossil. But of course i dont expect the ignorant to understand. they just copy/paste links without reading them.

Does tiktaalik have any relation to the human transitional fossils we are talking about? Are you going mad?

Does it make the transitional fossils in this video fake? Are you just trolling?

Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:
Does tiktaalik have any relation to the human transitional fossils we are talking about? Are you going mad?

Did you even read the wiki link you posted? It lists tiktaalik PROMINENTLY as an example of a transitional fossil. Perhaps you shld read your own links first no?

Have you read the thread i posted? At least the dudes there had more science knowledge than you.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan: https://www.nairaland.com/252741/creationism-evolution-post-peer-review-articles

Nice thread logicboy shld have searched for before spamming this section with useless threads.

Sorry, I do my own threads, like a bo$$!

If you have something to say on this thread, say it!
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Did you even read the wiki link you posted? It lists tiktaalik PROMINENTLY as an example of a transitional fossil. Perhaps you shld read your own links first no?

Have you read the thread i posted? At least the dudes there had more science knowledge than you.

Am I discussing fish fossils or human transitional fossils?

Please, stay on point. Your trolling/graspin of straws is futile
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2012
Dadvidyaln, there is nothing scientific about your creationism while evolution is one of the strongest scientific theories.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

Am I discussing fish fossils or human transitional fossils?

Please, stay on point. Your trolling/graspin of straws is futile

Oh dear, this guy just posts like a petulant 2 yr old.
The fact that tiktaalik has been exposed as a fraud is enough reason to scientifically question the veracity of these spurious claims you have on video. As a scientist you shld know that a youtube video does not a fact make. Please post the scientific papers justifying your claims.

Just 2 examples of former human "transitional" fossils that have been exposed to be frauds - Lucy, piltdown man e.t.c.

Pls read before exposing yourself for a fool.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by mkmyers45(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2012
LagosShia:

LOL

Evolution according to Geological time maps take a lot of time hence the changes are hardly noted...Do you know that the continents are drifting apart at 2cm a year? Thats another geological time process that takes a lot of time.....
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Oh dear, this guy just posts like a petulant 2 yr old.
The fact that tiktaalik has been exposed as a fraud is enough reason to scientifically question the veracity of these spurious claims you have on video. As a scientist you shld know that a youtube video does not a fact make. Please post the scientific papers justifying your claims.

Just 2 examples of former human "transitional" fossils that have been exposed to be frauds - Lucy, piltdown man e.t.c.

Pls read before exposing yourself for a fool.

http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?q=%5B13+mya%5D+Pierolapithecus+catalaunicus+&hl=en&btnG=Search&as_sdt=1%2C5&as_sdtp=on

http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&q=+%5B4.4+mya%5D+Ardipithecus+&btnG=Search&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_ylo=&as_vis=0

http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&q=%5B3.7+mya%5D+Australopithecus&btnG=Search&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_ylo=&as_vis=0

http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&q=%5B1.9+mya%5D+Homo+rudolfensis+&btnG=Search&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_ylo=&as_vis=0

http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&q=%5B1.9+to+1.6+mya%5D+Homo+habilis&btnG=Search&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_ylo=&as_vis=0

http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&q=%5B1.7+to+.25+mya%5D+Homo+erectus+&btnG=Search&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_ylo=&as_vis=0

These are scientific journals for all the human transitional fossils mentioned in the video

Fossils Displayed (dates are approximate):
[13 mya] Pierolapithecus catalaunicus
[4.4 mya] Ardipithecus
[3.7 mya] Australopithecus
[1.9 mya] Homo rudolfensis
[1.9 to 1.6 mya] Homo habilis
[1.7 to .25 mya] Homo erectus

Please feel free to try and debunk them
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:

http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?q=%5B13+mya%5D+Pierolapithecus+catalaunicus+&hl=en&btnG=Search&as_sdt=1%2C5&as_sdtp=on

http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&q=+%5B4.4+mya%5D+Ardipithecus+&btnG=Search&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_ylo=&as_vis=0

http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&q=%5B3.7+mya%5D+Australopithecus&btnG=Search&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_ylo=&as_vis=0

http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&q=%5B1.9+mya%5D+Homo+rudolfensis+&btnG=Search&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_ylo=&as_vis=0

http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&q=%5B1.9+to+1.6+mya%5D+Homo+habilis&btnG=Search&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_ylo=&as_vis=0

http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?hl=en&q=%5B1.7+to+.25+mya%5D+Homo+erectus+&btnG=Search&as_sdt=0%2C5&as_ylo=&as_vis=0

These are scientific journals for all the human transitional fossils mentioned in the video

Fossils Displayed (dates are approximate):
[13 mya] Pierolapithecus catalaunicus
[4.4 mya] Ardipithecus
[3.7 mya] Australopithecus
[1.9 mya] Homo rudolfensis
[1.9 to 1.6 mya] Homo habilis
[1.7 to .25 mya] Homo erectus

Please feel free to try and debunk them

As usual, completely unintelligent answer. Just type in the name of your favorite fraud on google scholar then post search results here. Do you understand even one of the links you posted here? I guess not.
For example, this is the title of one of the prominently displayed papers on the search results - Orang-utan feeding behaviour in Sabangau, Central Kalimantan

I may be slow but what has the orangutan feeding pattern in India got to do with transitional fossils?
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
I wonder why logicboy has avoided tackling the issue of Lucy and piltdown man, both of whom where once touted as the missing link in man's evolutionary tree? Rather he posts 19 pages worth of search results 99.9% of which have zero relevance to the issue at hand?

I laugh in greek. The name "logicboy" is an irony. You have no ability to reason at all.
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
logicboy:
Adam and Eve is a myth. 2 people can not populate the world. Your God can not claim that incest is bad if Adma and Eve's children were inbreeding. There is never going to be evidence of a talking snake

See how stewpid the atheist is - but a single protist can?
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by logicboy: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

So, 2 people can populate the world in 6000 years to 7 billion people?
Re: The Destruction Of Creationists (olaadegbu, Brainpulse And Bigd4050) by ea7(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
davidylan:

Let's start off on a new foot .david, no insults.
I thimk micro and macro evolution are the same, but the terms are dumb.
Micro evolution seems to say little drops of water over time filled a glass, while macroevolution seems to say there was a cup sized drop of water. Am i right or wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mercy & Grace Of God / Happy 52 Birthday To Pastor David Ibiyeomie / What Is The Biblical Perspective On Domestic Violence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.