Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

List The Diss And Battle Songs Found In your Computer - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / List The Diss And Battle Songs Found In your Computer (2014 Views)

Pls List The Top 5 Nigeriian Music Blogs / Drake Trynna Diss J.Cole? / Naijmicstunts:new Most Notorious Hiphop And Battle Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List The Diss And Battle Songs Found In your Computer by bolajibaok(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2007
the best diss song of mine are

this is just a few diss  i found on ma lappy.

1.eminem diss to benzino-nail in the coffin and bully
2.murda mook diss to serious jones .serius jones diss to jin smack dvd
3.eminem diss to whitey hit em up remix , eminem is a mosuckin battle gangsta
4.cassidy diss to cyserro -aim for the head 2nd remix smack dvd
5.the game ether diss to jay-z and nas reply to game -ether remix no 3
6.nas ether dissing 50 cent flat, fuckkk gggggg g-unot
6.jay-z's ether remix dissing nas back -reply to nas original ether
7.camron hate me now remix nas diss , this nigga camron is mad ,also nas diss on stan beat and swagger jacker jay -z killer diss
8.cassidy diss to papoose and murda mook on damn beat , this one is mad
9.yukmouth diss to game , on fabolous beat
10.eminem hail mary remix diss to murda inc and jarule and menike mess yall
11.jin's diss to shells ---game, fat joe ,morris chestnut, mack 10 ,timbaland etc in attendance
12.professor green diss to milky bar boy, yall need to hear this
13.jin diss on professor green smack dvd

bjpumpin hollaback
Re: List The Diss And Battle Songs Found In your Computer by bolajibaok(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2007
LATEST ADDITION

GHETTO DISS TO MODO, BIG BABY

SKINGO U SEE ?LIST ENDLESS
Re: List The Diss And Battle Songs Found In your Computer by cooljoe(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2007
Hit'em up. Tupac teaches Biggie smalls a thing or two.
Re: List The Diss And Battle Songs Found In your Computer by bolajibaok(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2007
move
Re: List The Diss And Battle Songs Found In your Computer by youngdigi(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2007
unreasonable thread
Re: List The Diss And Battle Songs Found In your Computer by bolajibaok(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2007
@young digi
young digi your nose na plastic o, shey u remember sha
Re: List The Diss And Battle Songs Found In your Computer by edosioo(f): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2008
young digi?
Re: List The Diss And Battle Songs Found In your Computer by Jizzy(m): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2009
Jay z dis 2 jim jones we fly high
Re: List The Diss And Battle Songs Found In your Computer by ofokasibe: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2009
lmfao. diss to rihanna by chris brown
Re: List The Diss And Battle Songs Found In your Computer by thegame(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2009
Hit them wup where pac rily made biggie look like an upcoming artist
My fofo where fat joe made fiddy realise he aint shit but killable.
Clap back and o boy,ja wasnt smiling on that track o.he was full of rage
Piggy bank where fiddy took on nas, jada, joey crack
Clap back remis where fiddy was just sayin shit to ja
Enu o se by durella to all haters.lol
Fast money fast cars by M.I to all aristos and ashawos
Re: List The Diss And Battle Songs Found In your Computer by Phillfree(m): 5:27am On Apr 03, 2009
Ether - Nas diss Jay-z
take over - Jay-z diss Nas
streets on lock - Jezzy diss Gucci mannie
Yuck mouth dissin game usin young buck's beats(let me in)
black glooves- Young buck diss Ja rule
tape conversation- Young buck diss 50
Mc burial- Nas diss 50
love-vendor slapp'd - snoop diss suge knights

(1) (Reply)

Between Wizkid And The Weeknd, Who's The Starboy ? / Video: Blocboy JB – Look Alive Ft. Drake / Addicted To Asha Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.