Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Does She Have A Right To My Phone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Have A Right To My Phone? (2536 Views)

Why Does She Like To Wear My Boxers N Shirt When She Comes Over / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 26, 2012
luckgames: MRbrownJay is a woman

bro, what i wrote on your other thread clearly has hurt your feelings.......but writing rubbish all around is not going to change my stand on the issue.

me woman?! i am not even human o, cant you notice? i am an animal. lol

luckgames:
Great
~Killz~ and MRbrownJay is one and the same?
Right?

bwaaaah!!! so you are claiming that all the debates that Killz and I have had on NL were staged lol! you FAILED son, you really did!
Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by crackhouse(m): 6:56am On Apr 26, 2012
I can see, she is the one that bought that phone for you abi?.
Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by Konnektions146(m): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2012
really a pity how some ladies reason,
every other person her had spoken and said de truth to u.

i just had a lady who once woke me up at 2am so i explain who is in a pix,
i looked at her and asked "was dis y u woke me up"?" and she answred "yes", i collected de phonee, went to android market and downloaded an app lock and wenn she asked, i told her de era of sniffin just ended,

its absolute rub.bish, u can build trust and not worry yur pretty head, not knowin that yu could chat and delete , send or recieve sms and delete immediateely after readin,

broda, i beg yu - S T E P
Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2012
De~Blunt:

aint no pusssie ma'am, like i said i thought it was harmless cos she was so friendly about it at first. quit sniffin too wink
Harmless? Emmhhh.... Do u put meat infront of a tiger and expect it to smell it and walk away? Noo!!!!! Na u dey jonz o!

Crown Prince:
No wonder you and killz are making the best of couple.
Is this how other sane ladies here responded?
Show me your friend and i will tell you who you are

Sharrrrappppp!!!!!!

Goat!
Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by ijebabe: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Harmless? Emmhhh.... Do u put meat infront of a tiger and expect it to smell it and walk away? Noo!!!!! Na u dey jonz o!

Sharrrrappppp!!!!!!

Goat!
@Idowuogbo, you will not kill me with laff on NL!!!
Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2012
ijebabe:
@Idowuogbo, you will not kill me with laff on NL!!!
It's all love bebe! grin grin grin
Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by DeBlunt: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo]

ok I hear you madam take am easy abeg, I be one of your fans o. Oya sign autograph for me... cheesy
Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2012
^Noting u does u jare! Oya come make I sign ur 19packs grin
Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by Killz3(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Sharrrrappppp!!!!!!

Goat!
You meant discombobulated He-Goat, right? cheesy
Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by joanana(f): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
REALITY101:

Don't be a chicken, eat it cheesy I guess you are one of em niggaz who agrees on everything at start just to get laid cheesy.

Correct guy!!! at op theres something called privacy in a relationship. Man up and collect ur fone from ur soon to be ex gf ...shes reeally insecure!!

1 Like

Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by Wislet(f): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2012
nna eh. Nothing person no go read for nairaland. Throw u out half naked just for a phone check? Half mad and irrational cos of insecurity? Hmmmm.
She seriously needs help before she loses all de reasonable husband materials dat will come her way.
Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by Aries24(f): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2012
If u guys are not married she doesn't have any right 2 ur phone unless u let her
Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 27, 2012
^^^ so let me guess: you date someone and fight to the death to keep your phone private, you propose to her/him and STILL fight vehemently to keep your phone private, and the day after marriage, you surrender that phone?! lol, it makes NO SENSE!!!!

if you feel that your phone is private (during x amount of years of dating) then there is NO WAY you should stop after marriage, because most probably, your partner would be accustomed to that.....and suddenly changing would be suspicious, let alone send the wrong message.

if i was partner and you told me that i would have free access to your phone ONLY after marriage, then my answer to you would simply be: if you see nothing wrong in your husband checking your phone, but yet dont allow me, then you either A) dont see any future between us B) are doing something "fishy" NOW that you plan to stop when we get married, therefore i need to investigate further or[b]C)[/b] have skeletons in your closet that are so big, that you expect marriage will keep me with you when i finally find out what they are.

if anyone believe that their phone is private then they should stick to their belief for the rest of their lives!
Re: Does She Have A Right To My Phone? by nwanioma(f): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2012
Every relationship is different oh! If you have rights to my phone then i have rights to your phone! If you don't have rights to mine then i don't have rights to yours. I give what i get! poster do you ever look through her own phone??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Get A Naija Girl That Will Accept Me In This Condition? / Sex Puzzle:Who Is The Cheapest Between Both Girls? / Ladies Can U Date This Kinda Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.