Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Has Charles Taylor Escaped? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Charles Taylor Escaped? (6626 Views)

Charles Taylor's Family Ejected From Calabar Mansion / CIA Brought Me To Power - Charles Taylor / Charles Taylor Arrested In Nigeria After Escape. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Charles Taylor Escaped? by ono(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2006
Very well, but it's easy to release the names of failed Banks, the list of Federal Govt. companies to be sold(shared actually), and others. These are good deeds on OBJs part.

But, notwithstanding the wide outrage the Okija saga drew, and all the noise, it was not easy to release the names of the people on Okija Priest Register list. I read and heard that it includes the names of top ranking Govt officials, the high and mighty, the movers and shakers of the country. Do I have to go very far to know that OBJs name and his stooges are in that list?

Sometimes all you need do is to use your common sense to arrive at answers because they will not be boldly written for you to see, all the time.

As per Charles Taylors spiritualist, we all know that this guy lives in the US. He can't cookup any story about Taylors escape without hearing from Taylor himself. Taylor has been docked, and probably will not be allowed to make statements to the general public about his escape and arrest. So, if he confided in his man to tell the whole world the truth, then why doubt the man and say it was not Taylor who's talking?
Re: Has Charles Taylor Escaped? by Akolawole(m): 12:01am On Apr 07, 2006
@Ono

I am happy to read your comments AGAIN.

You are still the old Ono that hates OBJ with Passion.

You've never say any good thing about OBJ.

Well, i dont think you are ever fair sha.

If OBJ is going for 3rd term, Did he need America? You must be joking.
Re: Has Charles Taylor Escaped? by ono(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2006
@ Kola,

C'mon don't get passionate about this man. There are definately a lot of things OBJ has done for everyone in the country - but: the bad deeds far outweigh the good ones, and even when you take a closer look at the good ones, they are actually bad.

Ok, I'll try and be fair on people from henceforth. And to start that, I'll say OBJ has done his bit on trying to improve the situation of things in Nigeria. I hope that'll make you happy with me now. OK?
Re: Has Charles Taylor Escaped? by toshmann(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2006
weighing his good beside his evil,obj leaves much to be desired. some may argue that all the problems are not his fault, well, he is the president, the buck ends on his table, who else is to blame
Re: Has Charles Taylor Escaped? by ababoy1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2006
FG planned Taylor's escape - Ex-UN prosecutor

http://odili.net/news/source/2006/apr/11/417.html
Re: Has Charles Taylor Escaped? by ono(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2006
I'm surprised the likes of lady GL, vongauche, Fdeveloper and other OBJ apologist + praise singers have suddenly backed down. I'm eagerly waiting for you guys respond.
Re: Has Charles Taylor Escaped? by Mariory(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2006
@ono
That is simply an opinion of the man. He has no evidence other than conjecture. Nothing more than an imaginative mind.
And simply because a person refuses to believe stories that may paint the president black (something I know you love to see done) doesn't make them apologists. Show hard facts that the pesident had a hand in it and I will agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Broke: NNPC Fails To Remit Monthly Revenue / Why Channels Forum On Police Academy Was Postponed / Why Was Ekwueme Sent To Prison While The President Was On House Arrest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.