Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 3 (735 Views)

Mansa: Season 1 (A Ghanaian story) / 2015 Writers Pre-collaboration Season 1 / Africa to Europe: The Life Of Miss Maria : Season 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emmagined & The Brain, Season 1 Vol 3 by emmagined(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2012
Emmagined:Hey Brain!!!

Brain:HOw na? you alright?

Emmagined:Hehehehe, yes ooo...what are we doing today?

Brain:The same thing we do everyday...give God the glory

Emmagined:Hmmm...yes ooo, thank you God for us seeing today and being in good health...

Brain:Amen.

Emmagined:Hey did you see the games yesterday...Up Man Utd!!!!

Brain:Football??!! yes i caught a glimpse of the games...with the rate at which officials are making blunders these days, one begins to wonder...

Emmagined:hehehe, till you turn to wanderer...abeg leave that thing winning na winning...

Brain:true, but at what cost...football is followed passionately world wide, and theres also a lot of money and betting involved, it affects a lot of lives positively or negatively, so........

Emmagined:Bros abeg, its too ealry in the week for you to start getting serious over football, abeg...

Brain:Ok what should we get serious about..

Emmagined:Ehn (Scratching neck)

Brain:Why u been scratching ur neck, i noticed it??

Emmagined:Bros na heat rashes ooo, heat every where and no light

Brain:Hmmm,its really sad, the situation of light in this country

Emmagined:Mscheew...no mind Goodluck, no mind OBJ all of them just dey chop money left and right, dem no tackle light palaver

Brain:Its really sad, but sha theres light at the end of every tunnel

Emmagined:Ha!! bros this Nigerian tunnel long die and i no sure say e get end, not to talk of light

Brain:Hmm...i know it seems bad today, but lets look on the brighter side,steps are been taken for improvement, even though they are tiny baby steps, but theres a saying, that Rome ws not built in a day

Emmagined:Bros leave that thing, since dem born me i don dey shout UP NEPA, pikins wey dem born 3 yrs ago wey dey talk sef don dey shout UP NEPA....wheres the hope??

Brain:Theres always hope my brother....also, like i said, tiny baby steps are being taken, like for instance the Federal Government has initiated a regulatory body for the power sector.

Emmagined: and so??

Brain: well i was listening to the chairman, a certain Dr. and he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, at least the regulatory body will bring confidence for whoever wants to invest in the subsector, knowing that they will not be at the mercy of government policies; just like NCC in the Telecoms industry...any start at all is a start oo, and the prayer is that saboteurs will not scamper the efforts being put in place...

Emmagined:Amen oo

Brain:We need prayers in this country...too many things upside down

Emmagined:no be small...hmmm, e just even remind me of one gist like that

Brain: Gist away...

Emmagined: Na me and some young nigerians dey talk o, na im one of dem say na God save am, say hin been go drink with one of hin friends...and on their way back the friend slump for road..

Brain:Oh my....hope he could help him out

Emmagined:For where....the guy say hin take off!!!! say who wan carry dead body!!

Brain:Oh my gosh!!!

Emmagined:dey there dey gosh, hin no lie now...who wan carry the case for head, hin go end up as police property, for this our country

Brain:Hmmm, its sad, no form of proper investigation, autopsy, forensics etc, in cases of death in this country

Emmagined:Ha!!! you are on your own oo...no be wetin happen with my egon brother be that? hin get small altercation with someone wey lead to the death, hours after ooo, whether na im be the true cause of death will not be determined by Nigeria Police, now he is incacerated....

Brain:wow, so whats the situation now??

Emmagined:i no get the details bros, but na only prayer person fit pray for am, to come out of the case na by God's grace...

Brain:God help us all

Emmagined: A M E N!!!!

Brain:well, on a lighter note, am feeling so much better than i did yesterday..

Emmagined:Oh, so you don sort out wetin been dey disturb you yesterday??

Brain:by the grace of God, things are better today..

Emmagined:ThanK God oo

Brain:A M E N !!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Monster Beats Of Poplars / America Is Behind Boko Haram / House Of Commotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.