Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Our Honourable Chair Warmer And Absentee In The National Assemble. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Honourable Chair Warmer And Absentee In The National Assemble. (799 Views)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / Top 10 Best Hits: From Our Honourable First Lady "mrs Dame Patience Jonathan" / Collection Of Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon Grammars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Honourable Chair Warmer And Absentee In The National Assemble. by kcemeto(m): 4:45am On Apr 26, 2012
Dear NLers i think is time we start to name and shame those elected reppresentatives and Senetors in our National assembly (House of Rep. And Senate) who neither contribute anything in the chambers nor are present. You will only see and know them when the Assembly is sharing the grants (money) meant for constutiency and senatorial Dev.respectively, after then they will disapear from the two hallow chambers. Let me start by calling on the PDP senator representing Okigwe Zone in Imo state (i don't know his name) to sit up. NB. Remmeber to repp thier party and please no tribal slander.
Re: Our Honourable Chair Warmer And Absentee In The National Assemble. by doctokwus: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2012
How can u know d Okigwe senator is not contributing if u don't know his name!
Re: Our Honourable Chair Warmer And Absentee In The National Assemble. by kcemeto(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2012
doctokwus: How can u know d Okigwe senator is not contributing if u don't know his name!
I know him in person but av 4gotten his name cos he is not contributing 2 d floor, thanks dear.
Re: Our Honourable Chair Warmer And Absentee In The National Assemble. by gregg2: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2012
Nice thread. Moderator,
home page, pls.
Re: Our Honourable Chair Warmer And Absentee In The National Assemble. by doctokwus: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2012
kcemeto: I know him in person but av 4gotten his name cos he is not contributing 2 d floor, thanks dear.
Ok.Many of dem are real bench warmers,only dere to siphon as much frm d treasury as dey can

(1) (Reply)

H / New PIB To Outlaw Gas Flaring By December / Boko Haram Will Damage The North Politically, Possibly Disintegrate Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.