Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja (40855 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu And Wife, Elizabeth, At Thisday Awards (pic) / American Anthem Announced Before Nigeria’s At THISDAY Awards / Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Willywilly9: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

This is definitely not boko haram. tongue
Are they not your friends?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Beaf1: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I have just been tested positive to malaria parasite and I think GEJ is equally responsible. Dude, why are you soo daft? shocked

^^
And why are you so stuupid to equate malaria with a terror activity? You are soo stuupid
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Vernor(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2012
Pls just to inform you all it is a confirmed report just give me few minute to upload pic taken by me i went there is about 2 minutes walk from my office.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by omicron(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
On a day Gej is supposed to be in Asaba for SS Economic summit! Crazy people playing Politics with human lives! *#Godiswatchingthem*#
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
what evidence do you have to show us that it was terrorist attack? What if it was an act of sabotage carried out internally? Skunk!

Beaf!:

^^
And why are you so stuupid to equate malaria with a terror activity? You are soo stuupid
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by JimOvia: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2012
Anoda one in mabushi just now. We are under attack
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by ballabriggs: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I have just been tested positive to malaria parasite and I think GEJ is equally responsible. Dude, why are you soo daft? shocked

If malaria spreads uncontrolled, the leadership is to blame. In this situation the bombs are flying uncontrolled and the leadership is also to blame. There is no excuse. It is a challenge you face as a leader and you must be up to it. If bombs go on and on and on in any country, you must question the leaders.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by mkmyers45(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
Arosa: No need to worry June will be here soon and all these boko-bombing will be over. happy days ahead!
and what will happen in june?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by mkmyers45(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
Geomac: Anotehr bomb blast in Kaduna, claimed 10 lives.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/breaking-news-bomb-blast-kaduna-kills-10-near-thisday-newspapers-bureau-offices-kaduna

A bomb blast near Thisday newspaper's Kaduna office has killed at least 10 people. The attack, a second one on the newspaper today, occured along Kontagora road by Ahmadu Bello way in Kaduna. The suspected bomber was arrested.
Na wa o
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Willywilly9: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2012
JimOvia: Anoda one in mabushi just now. We are under attack
where is mabushi
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by deshclones(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2012
Don't mind the clowns...i pray they bomb lagos so they will give authenticity to the u.s report of 2015 breakup.. we all will say bye bye to this unholy marriage called nigeria... angry angry angry

omicron: On a day Gej is supposed to be in Asaba for SS Economic summit! Crazy people playing Politics with human lives! *#Godiswatchingthem*#
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by clemiss(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2012
2moorrow GEJ will say we should try to cope with it happening all over the world
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by OmawumiMegbele(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2012
sane people will demand for thorough investigation and not shouting like braying cows.

ballabriggs:

If malaria spreads uncontrolled, the leadership is to blame. In this situation the bombs are flying uncontrolled and the leadership is also to blame. There is no excuse. It is a challenge you face as a leader and you must be up to it. If bombs go on and on and on in any country, you must question the leaders.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by xcitedjay(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
Okay! Let's forget about boko haram n go back to removing subsidy, and while we're at it, Jonathan please promise us you'd tackle boko haram in 2015 when we re-elect you.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by samyng(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
[size=15pt]I wonder how United states CIA were able to predict this na wah oo GOD HELP NIGERIA [/size]
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
well said! Only thorough investigation will reveal such and not shouting like dehydrated goats.

OmawumiMegbele: [size=20pt]What are they hiding in the office. Do they have video tape or any evidence stashed up there. Or they have some real proofs against some powerful people. If so, i hope they have back-ups[/size]
[size=20pt]#investigative journalism[/size]
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by mkmyers45(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
koolkamzzy: This is serious. I remember few days ago, the American Embassy gave a warning about an imminent Bomb blast in the Nation's Capital city but the Security Agent and the office of the President dismissed the report and said there's nothing to Panic about, and now it has happened. Only Godknows the next location to be attacked. #God is truly watching#
How did us know?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by oluoma1: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
''Mission accomplished'' Obama in his speech last week said dat Boko haram are planning to visit Abj. Now here are the news. Am asking how did he know abt it. Nawaooo......may God help us.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
Every government need blood. From plane crash,communal clashes,civic unrest,militancy,fire infermo,boko haram,civil war,wars,etc.
Pray you are not a victim whose blood will be sacrified.
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by xterra2(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
Definetely not boko haram
Bomb reported near thisday office in kaduna also,
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by mkmyers45(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
JimOvia: Anoda one in mabushi just now. We are under attack
How true?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by mkmyers45(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
Willy+willy:

where is mabushi
its in abuja
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Funkymallam(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
what evidence do you have to show us that it was terrorist attack? What if it was an act of sabotage carried out internally? Skunk!

Bro, the conspiracy theory is really working out and they have succeeded in planting that seed into ppl's mind.

The more u try to educate these folks the worst it becomes cus u are now dambled into dat funny equation.

In as much as we knw that these men r trying to make d government look silly, GEJ have to also help himself by raising the bar.

Enuff said.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by koolkamzzy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
Now this is getting scary, I just remembered that their Lagos office is opposite my office complex, surrounded by lota tank farms and truck load of Petroleum products. I just pray they don't come here o
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by ballabriggs: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
sane people will demand for thorough investigation and not shouting like braying cows.

Thorough investigation by who? By the state. I live in England were the custodians of the state are held accountable by the citizens. Can Mr Cameron survive 3 bomb blasts in one year in the UK? He would eaten raw by these 'whining' Brits. To tell the people not to question the President does not seem right. Our citizens are dying like flies while those who we put in charge of the state steal funds meant to alleviate their sufferings. Enough of this mess.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by aljharem(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
Funkymallam:

Bro, the conspiracy theory is really working out and they have succeeded in planting that seed into ppl's mind.

The more u try to educate these folks the worst it becomes cus u are now dambled into dat funny equation.

In as much as we knw that these men r trying to make d government look silly, GEJ have to also help himself by raising the bar.

Enuff said.

exactly, after all these dayz. Abokina na gode
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Rhino5dm: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
Funkymallam:

Enuff said.

+100
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
President Jonathan should just resign, and he'll be remebered as the most honourable president nigeria ever had! It's one year now, and thousands of souls has been lost, how many more souls to go for d next 3years or maybe 7years ?
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by filia4real(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2012
I think those calling for the resignation of GEJ are not being sincere. If the aim of BH sponsors is 2 make you believe that then you are culpable. The issue here is to show those evil, selfish, and greedy people that Nigerians can no longer be taken for a ride. We can't be deceived into believing that we can't live together as one after so many years. Let our voices be one in condemning these violents instead of blaming the presido
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by Funkymallam(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
alj harem:

exactly, after all these dayz. Abokina na gode

Kai! Abokina... After these days?

U knw me na, am not a blind supporter. The truth needs to b told, he needs all the balls he can get nw. Mayb i will lend him 'mine' too cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast At Thisday Office, Jabi, Abuja by wordychap: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2012
d north shud start EDUCATING their xdren 2 prevent fanatically inclined religious insurgents like BH in d future; u cud b paying d price of high illeteracy rate; dont know they're impoverishing d north d more. blaming GEJ? u cud as well blame YARADUA for starting it all by killing BH founder! SORRY, u may v 2 live with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge / GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions / Raid On Justice Odili's House: Search Warrant Used (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.