Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97109 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2012
Why dont bet close by itself at the set time frame expect im online and check it up?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jidowu84: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2012
Alternatively, we can make use of instant msg like ''whatsapp'' or netowrk our selves by droping emails and phones to foster true relationship and to proof the authenticity of various calls/signals/alerts. My opinion.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2012
After careful consideration of the issue at stake I will like to make a proposal. From 30th of April-1st of June,2012 running from MON-FRI I will be dropping alerts at exactly 4am Nigerian time in this thread.The stakes will be strictly on EURUSD and will last for 4hours. I therefore would like someone to accept the responsibility of opening a demo account with betonmarket.He will use 50percent of it to enter anytime I make a call and STICK to it whether he is losing or winning.At the end of the period,let's see how much he made.After it we can then know if your proposals will be granted.That's my take on the issue.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2012
bendazum: After careful consideration of the issue at stake I will like to make a proposal. From 30th of April-1st of June,2012 running from MON-FRI I will be dropping alerts at exactly 4am Nigerian time in this thread.The stakes will be strictly on EURUSD and will last for 4hours. I therefore would like someone to accept the responsibility of opening a demo account with betonmarket.He will use 50percent of it to enter anytime I make a call and STICK to it whether he is losing or winning.At the end of the period,let's see how much he made.After it we can then know if your proposals will be granted.That's my take on the issue.
I have a demo account and i'll be staking my account but did you get my email? Its important you alert me at all times....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by netdol: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2012
bendazum: I wish to bring all betonmarket customers in nairaland together under this umbrella to foster goodwill and kindness towards each other and to help newbies who wish to start a business with betonmarket and are looking for free tips and alerts.I bet on rise and fall and would be dropping alerts as time permits.You are all welcome.

[/color][color=#550000]
I`m a newbie to this betonmarket stuff and I`ll like to start like you guys. Pls, can you put me through on how to start? [my e-mail:banfernest@gmail.com]
Thanx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Kaysalas(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2012
@ bendazum. I wil like 2 trade benton market as well but i av absolutely no idea hw its bin done. Kindly help out.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by omotola1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2012
@Bendazum, i‘m a new fellow here, pls help me with the tips i need to get started on betonmarket. My email is: omortorla@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Kaysalas(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2012
@bendazum,thnx a million. However, what is the minimum amount i can fund my acc. with?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2012
pls i have not forex idea but how can i start should i tade a demo account first.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2012
deleo16: pls i have not forex idea but how can i start should i tade a demo account first.
Yes,As a newbie you may open a demo account and join us for the meantime while you arrange for your live account to be funded.That way you will test if my alerts are genuine or am just making mouth.Remember we start tomorrow by 4am.You can even place your bet with your phone assuming it can browse although not all browsing phones.Verify if yours is compatible.One more thing,Ah!! I keep hammering on it don't use all your account to bet.Don't be greedy!!!20percent is okay at any given time.Remember you receive alerts from me,so having no knowledge doesn't mean you can't start for the meantime.I make a call once a day,once you have taken it.That's enough for day!!!!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by deleo16(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2012
[quote author=bendazum] Yes,As a newbie you may open a demo account and join us for the meantime while you arrange for your live account to be funded.That way you will test if my alerts are genuine or am just making mouth.Remember we start tomorrow by 4am.You can even place your bet with your phone assuming it can browse although not all browsing phones.Verify if yours is compatible.One more thing,Ah!! I keep hammering on it don't use all your account to bet.Don't be greedy!!!20percent is okay at
thanks for the info
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by omotola1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
@bendazum, pls what kind of phones are compatible to trade betonmarket? Some of us don‘t ve laptop. Give us d list of phones pls... Tnx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by swiftz(f): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
This is nice. Am finding it difficult signing up. It says ''Sorry, our service is not available for residents of this country''. Am in Naija. Any ideas

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
swiftz: This is nice. Am finding it difficult signing up. It says ''Sorry, our service is not available for residents of this country''. Am in Naija. Any ideas
Try signing up again on Monday.As far as am concerned they accept Nigerians.If you still experience any difficulty,contact their customer care.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
omotola1: @bendazum, pls what kind of phones are compatible to trade betonmarket? Some of us don‘t ve laptop. Give us d list of phones pls... Tnx
The list of phones are too numerous to mention.I believe any of these phones they sell 12,000 naira and above can do just fine otherwise you may use a friend's or family's phone to execute the bet.Remember you need it just to setup your bet.It closes by itself.So 4am-4:20am you are done.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:17am On Apr 30, 2012
EURJPY FALLS IN 4 HOURS!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2012
Can we scalp with beton? Im talking 30secs-15min range
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 6:34am On Apr 30, 2012

4hrs from WHEN precisely, to end at:

8am , 9am or 8:20am?

[s]That might be a better/more useful format for those that will see this later.[/s]

Thanks
I think this is a good idea..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by MrTemple(m): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2012
Nice thread. Nigerians re begining 2 b dere brodas kiper. I luv dis!
@bendazum, pls let me ve ur contact; fone no or bb pin. Send 2 spicybiggy@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2012
Yes, we won the bet at 87% profit..well done OP
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jidowu84: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2012
@ bendazum, this is gr8 o. U ar too much. Though i hve a workin strat but urs is more precise and easy for me. Pls let me have ur contact too. Jidowu84@gmail.com. Thumbs up bro.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by swiftz(f): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
bendazum: EURJPY FALLS IN 4 HOURS!

Abeg, I really need guidance on this. Sent you a mail but no response yet..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
swiftz:
Abeg, I really need guidance on this. Sent you a mail but no response yet..
I can't access my mail at the moment but I will get back to you asap.Meanwhile were you able to open an account with them?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by MrTemple(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2012
@bendazum,U did nt treat my own case cos I've nt seen ur response as regards ur contact. pls help a broda in need.
Waiting pls; spicybiggy@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by omotola1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2012
I just opened a virtual account today. I need to be enlightened on how to place my bet.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by omotola1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2012
Another question pls, can i fund my real account with my GTB master card? And can i as well withdraw back into my master card?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
omotola1: I just opened a virtual account today. I need to be enlightened on how to place my bet.
Okay,login into the account,click on start betting,click on forex,select the currency pair eg EURJPY,select the time period,select the amount you want to win.It will boot and generate how much you will pay to enter it.Ensure it is 20percent of your balance or thereabout.Click Buy Bet.With time you will master it,just get familiarized with it,okay?

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2012
Mr Temple: @bendazum,U did nt treat my own case cos I've nt seen ur response as regards ur contact. pls help a broda in need.
Waiting pls; spicybiggy@gmail.com
I will get back to you.Please exercise a bit patience.Meanwhile refer to my previous posts to see if your questions have been treated.Thanks..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.