Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97149 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:11pm On May 10, 2012
easycopyrh: Hi mr ben. Are u d one hav been talking to?

Yes.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2012
Gold just they do yanga... angry
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:23pm On May 10, 2012
Hello nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by reaping where they have not sowed.Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your numbers for further assistance.
In that vein,I wish to dissociate myself from such pimps.Liberty reserve remains the only payment method.See below for payment details:-
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field.

3 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2012
Dat's it, got it mr ben.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:35pm On May 10, 2012
marlockj: Pls master ben does it mean sum cn bet 3 or 2 tyms.Btw d 8hrs space,pendin on d tym he gets d alert.I mean is it possible 4 u 2 bet get ur return bet again and get ur return.Eg in 8hrs u gv 2hrs,bet again 2hrs,bet again 2hrs and mins den rest 4 d dai.or does it mean dat return cums afta d market has close or return cums as at d tym u sent 2 end ur bet.help.PLZ AM NT A GREEDy MAN BT A BLOODY 9JA MAN

BE CONTENT WITH MY ALERT.ANYTHING ELSE YOU DO OUTSIDE WHAT I TOLD YOU,YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by swiftz(f): 7:02pm On May 10, 2012
bendazum:

BE CONTENT WITH MY ALERT.ANYTHING ELSE YOU DO OUTSIDE WHAT I TOLD YOU,YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

Please, check your mail.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by niyeee: 8:28pm On May 10, 2012
Ben, thankz 4d kind gesture. I think i can make it 2mao...i mean d subscriptn. But start counting 4rm next wk monday
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2012
@bendazum... please u kept hammering on using 20% of money to bet..but the bet prices has decimals attached to dem. pls throw more light on this..
thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by elewedu(m): 10:29pm On May 10, 2012
Hi ben,Just to let you know I got a call from you today, the no is an etisalat line, just want to be sure someone is not impersonating you. If this is positive, I will be contacting you anytime soon to request for relevant information to have an idea of the bussiness and to subscribe to your monthly alert. Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Kpimp: 11:19pm On May 10, 2012
@naijaobi.the 20% means multiply the 20 by ur amt divide by 100.e.g 20% of 1000naira that is 200 naira.dat means u will bet 200naira.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 11:32pm On May 10, 2012
Kpimp: @naijaobi.the 20% means multiply the 20 by ur amt divide by 100.e.g 20% of 1000naira that is 200 naira.dat means u will bet 200naira.
you will not see exactly 200 naira.. u'll see something like 20.56
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jdmak(m): 11:48pm On May 10, 2012
Yea, ben and other forum members tnx for d good work, sendin u all friendship requests!
Cheers
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 12:20am On May 11, 2012
naijaobi: @bendazum... please u kept hammering on using 20% of money to bet..but the bet prices has decimals attached to dem. pls throw more light on this..
thanks

Okay, It is what we call money management and is aimed at protecting your capital while ensuring consistent growth of your account overtime. The currencies are foreign currencies but usd is the most predominant.
Assuming you have $50 as your startup capital, 20% is simply 20/100 x $50/1 = $10.Right!The truth is that you may not generate exactly $10 but the closest is accepted. It means.you keep adjusting your payout until you get $9.x's.That may be the closest you can get. Buy at that price.Fine.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 12:21am On May 11, 2012
Tru_lie: I stil beliv if not for som infectios advic mr ben got earlia in diz thread tinz wudnt av resulted in2 dz..anywy am determind to push tru cos i wana fish..made 100dols on my demo acc 2days bak but lost mor dan 500dols today n dat widin 30mins...afta careful analysis of the intraday prices i realisd ow wrng i was cos eur/usd wud definitly fal but not widin a short tf as i predicted..anywy big-ups to mr pro, mr ben and odas kipin d thread aliv...

thats the spirit! Keep practicing!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 12:23am On May 11, 2012
mkmyers45: Gold closed on a fall.. +200$

congrats!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 12:25am On May 11, 2012
eddyhaze:
i dont get it bro..could u explain more?

which part do u not understand? Maybe someone else can put you through.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 12:28am On May 11, 2012
naijaobi: @ben..i just registered now bro on virtual acct..plz is there any oda signal so i can test my acct...thanks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

no point wasting signals on demo accounts. Go live!

Demo is for those who want to learn.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 12:29am On May 11, 2012
elewedu: Hi ben,Just to let you know I got a call from you today, the no is an etisalat line, just want to be sure someone is not impersonating you. If this is positive, I will be contacting you anytime soon to request for relevant information to have an idea of the bussiness and to subscribe to your monthly alert. Waiting to hear from you.

Yes I am the one.Moreover I have made a disclaimer statement stating my liberty reserve account. It is there - u5389436.Feel free to contact me.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 12:32am On May 11, 2012
mkmyers45: Where is enter pro?
my mission here is complete. You know how to reach me.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 1:54am On May 11, 2012
Will the thread die a natural death?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 1:56am On May 11, 2012
@Bendazum Whats your final stance on alerting? will you stop posting Alerts?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:09am On May 11, 2012
NO ALERT. GUYS LET'S BE CONTENT WITH OUR 3 DAYS CONSECUTIVE WINS FOR THE WEEK.SO FAR IT'S BEEN A BEAUTIFUL WEEK. NEXT WEEK WILL BE BETTER.WE WILL GET THERE.HAPPY WEEKEND.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 2:23am On May 11, 2012
@ ben K got it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:30am On May 11, 2012
mkmyers45: Will the thread die a natural death?

No thread is dying no natural death. We are here to stay.We are here to empower Nigerians. We are here to make people believe in that name NAIRALAND,a land where naira flows in abundance. We are here to build ourselves financially so we can contribute our quota to the economic growth of this country.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:32am On May 11, 2012
mkmyers45: Will the thread die a natural death?

No thread is dying no natural death. We are here to stay.We are here to empower Nigerians. We are here to give value to that name NAIRALAND,a land where naira flows in abundance. We are here to build ourselves financially so we can contribute our quota to the economic growth of this country.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 2:58am On May 11, 2012
marlockj: y is my bet stil open evn afta d tim i set was xaustd.pls help

How come you are the only person experiencing this problem?Next time,click on Account portfolio. It will immediately reflect in your account balance. If you experience any further difficulty let me know, okay?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:04am On May 11, 2012
Kaysalas: hello guys. testimony time. i won today's bet(25 dollars). i now have $79.92, all thanks to the don: ben da don cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 6:10am On May 11, 2012
@Kaysalas
Do you still regret joining this business?Do you feel like quitting now?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2012
bendazum:

No thread is dying no natural death. We are here to stay.We are here to empower Nigerians. We are here to give value to that name NAIRALAND,a land where naira flows in abundance. We are here to build ourselves financially so we can contribute our quota to the economic growth of this country.
DOES THIS MEAN THAT YOU ARE GOING TO STILL BE DROPPING SIGNALS EVERYDAY HERE ON NAIRALAND?? smiley
THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:28am On May 11, 2012
Please i can't find Liberty Reserve in the deposit section of Betonmarkets. Will i have to contact them to pay through this means? How do you guys make deposits at BOM? Waiting for your replies please?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2012
EnterPRO:
my mission here is complete. You know how to reach me.
THIS IS TABLE IS INTERESTING... WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACH U O.. wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (102)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.