Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97151 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2012
azpekuliar:

So the dearth of free alerts on the thread automatically heralds the death of the thread, rite? See your akpu face! tongue
lolz...una no go kill me with laughter here o.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2012
naijaobi:
lolz...una no go kill me with laughter here o.. grin grin grin grin
free alerts are still on,,I remember well yesterday there was,,even bendazum gave out 2dis week,others did too,I recall the usd/cad own,,cos pple won frm it...

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2012
prince123: free alerts are still on,,I remember well yesterday there was,,even bendazum gave out 2dis week,others did too,I recall the usd/cad own,,cos pple won frm it...
YES U ARE RIGHT BRO..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 10:06pm On May 26, 2012
pappy2000:
I am truly sorry but I know that Ben is using different user name to play on people inteligence,its like I am taking this too far,I think I will back out,I am sorry I am out of here
[quote author=pappy2000]

Pappy, you have been an advocate of self education and I applaud your concern. I have said it several times that people need to learn how to fish than just having those fishes served to them in a paid restaurant. You have started educating peeps on here and they have been grateful for it. Can you keep up with it? Although I think $25 is just too much considering so many factors, but if people are ready to pay, let them do so. And don't call them fools cos each and every one of us must have been fooled at one point in our lives.

Having said that, I wanna crave peoples indulgence that I started trading BOM in 2009 with just $20. Infact the $20 was a bonus code given to me freely. I never had anyone to give me alerts and signals. I learnt the ropes myself and now, I stash enough money for any young man in the world.

I recommend that you read Japanese Charting Candlestick by Steve Nison. Go to youtube and watch videos. I can bet that by the end of next month, you'd be able to say "I'm an intermediate BOM trader". I also suggest that you check websites like dailyfx.com for news and analysis. No one is an island.

Sukiyo/Sagapo

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2012
Gbam! U got it rit ther bros. U Weda na akpusela abi wetin be dis tin name u go wait 4 FISH 4 restaurant tire. Ahahah..... LOL
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 26, 2012
stagger:

You are one of the most childish people here. Why not just do what you are doing and stop the character assassination?

To the best of my knowledge, you are not the one paying anyone's $25 subscription. What gives you the right to call anyOne here a foo/l? ARE YOU THE ONE PAYING FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION OF THE "FOOLS"? ARE YOU THE ONE GIVING THEM FOOD? ARE YOU THEIR EMPLOYER?

Just do what you are doing and let the other fellow do what he is doing. There will always be those who prefer to pay for alerts and there will be those who want freebies. The world accommodates all kinds of people and there is no way all fingers will ever be the same or be equal.

So attend to your followers and let bendazum attend to his. He hardly says anything against you but you are always attacking him. What is your problem? You are not the saviour of the world so just stick to your business and stop talking about bendazum.
This pappy de crase oh! To think I was praising him. Is he mad? IS IT YOUR MONEY? I know very soon he will say I am bendazum. I am seriously considering to un-follow this thread. What madness, you think everybody here is your mate. N5000 beer money, i decide to put it into better use and he wants to die. If he wants to sell his signal, who is stopping him? If he sees me physically, can he call me a fool to my face. Na hand I go take beat am die. He had better be really careful and thank goodness for anonymity. RUBBISH
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bodik(m): 11:48pm On May 26, 2012
hello people please do not discourage anyone who volunteers to teach people how to fish on this thread, many of us are here because our income is nothing to write home about, if we had very good paying jobs we would never have heard of forex or fixed odds etc asking people who are strugling to pay 25USD for feeding them with alerts and not teaching them how to generate the alert is not empowering at all, with all due respect bendazum could raise his fee later and we all know what that means, please pappy some of us are learning from you you dont have to feel offended,not everyone will root for you even if you you send them money everytime.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 12:02am On May 27, 2012
All of you who wants to fish BOM , you think it's the same as boiling beans abi? You open your platform, do some analysis, place the bet and like magic you will win.

Well I wish everyone luck, follow what suits you and do not comment on the path others choose to follow.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by STEKENT: 7:01am On May 27, 2012
It's better to learn how to trade yourself than waiting for alert. People who have the secret of wealth will never want you to know the secret. Please let us search for secret of betonmarket trading by learning from expert instead of waiting for alert.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 8:00am On May 27, 2012
pappy2000: @ stagger
I am truly sorry but I know that Ben is using different user name to play on people inteligence,its like I am taking this too far,I think I will back out,I am sorry I am out of here

Truely, wen i saw dis thread 4rm τ̲̅ђe onset i wz really impressed bt wit τ̲̅ђe issue of payin dat exorbitant price just 4 alert, 4 me its a huge moni just 4 an alert (not even askin people to pay 4 u to teach dem hw to generate it) but den since many are myopic to see d odd in it, i had no option dan to back off.

@pappy, my point is please 4 d sake of newbie dat wants to learn how to fish 4 theirself, i'll say pls not to back-off 4rm your good work. Really, am BOM trader but wit Ɣ☺ur little write-up, i now knw i still hav a lot to learn more to improve my strategies. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2012
mckemsoc:

Truely, wen i saw dis thread 4rm τ̲̅ђe onset i wz really impressed bt wit τ̲̅ђe issue of payin dat exorbitant price just 4 alert, 4 me its a huge moni just 4 an alert (not even askin people to pay 4 u to teach dem hw to generate it) but den since many are myopic to see d odd in it, i had no option dan to back off.

@pappy, my point is please 4 d sake of newbie dat wants to learn how to fish 4 theirself, i'll say pls not to back-off 4rm your good work. Really, am BOM trader but wit Ɣ☺ur little write-up, i now knw i still hav a lot to learn more to improve my strategies. Thanks.
seriously let's learn to be more matured in our statement,,let's learn to call a spade a spade,,,pappy2000 called the sm1 fraud,,call those that subscribed fools,,and you pple can't have conscience to point to him that he is wrong for using such words,,let's get smtin straight,,the sendin of alert is for pple that want it,,they requested for it due to their own lifestyle and engagement, and It has been profitable for them,,I have even read online,,such services are done for some traders abroad,,and some pple choose that option here,,why don't you pple let them be,,why can't pappy and the rest that want to teach continue without callin pple fraud or fools,,has any1 stopped any1 here from learnin or doin research,,pls let's be more matured and know their are different options,,if you choose one the other choose,,let them be..

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox20003: 8:44am On May 27, 2012

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox20003: 8:45am On May 27, 2012
We shouldnt dwell on the past. Ben is doing a great job, so also is Pappy
Okay, I will be posting about candlesticks and how to predict market trends without using indicators, this week. I think its also a good way to start.
I hope Pappy continues with his tutorial. If not, somebody would definitely fill his space.

Always begin anything you do with the end in mind.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by swiftz(f): 8:46am On May 27, 2012
Kai! Honestly, ds thread don tire me. Must there b arguments?

@Pappy2000, your statement was bad. How dare u call people foo.ls on top their money? For what reason?
You said u wanted to teach d newbies, y not go ahead and do as u'v said. Y throw abuses like dis?

To all newbies, I strongly advise u learn d in and out of bom urself.. It might not b easy. Bt u have to make researches and learn. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 9:55am On May 27, 2012
I am truly sorry...............I believe that somebody is using a different username to cajole people,but since people are more interested in the quick money without learning it on their own then i rest my case,if u are truly in the trade then u should be ok with the money u are making,I am going to leave pls continue with Ben,the way I would have benefit is that if I teach other people and they are masters in the game,then they can also bring suggestion for me how some new innovation since no man is an island,but as for now,i am ok with the money i made from my trade,afterall i learnt the hard way,so why should I give it out for free.Pls i am sorry for those who sent me text message......I am sorry for calling people fools too afterall its their money,so why am i concerned.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:55am On May 27, 2012
pappy2000: I am truly sorry...............I believe that somebody is using a different username to cajole people,but since people are more interested in the quick money without learning it on their own then i rest my case,if u are truly in the trade then u should be ok with the money u are making,I am going to leave pls continue with Ben,the way I would have benefit is that if I teach other people and they are masters in the game,then they can also bring suggestion for me how some new innovation since no man is an island,but as for now,i am ok with the money i made from my trade,afterall i learnt the hard way,so why should I give it out for free.Pls i am sorry for those who sent me text message......I am sorry for calling people fools too afterall its their money,so why am i concerned.
Apology accepted but you are missing the point, if you want to teach then do so. Nobody has said you shouldn't teach but do not insult the path others follow.

The problem you have is that you are looking at the world from only your perspective. I have known about BOM since 2007 but never bothered to learn it when I was chanced. Presently I have a job that consults for academic doctors and professors globally, these people tend to be perfectionist, I resume work 7.30am and close 5PM officially but usually stay in the office for longer, I have co-workers who take work Home daily and we all have to synchronize more than 13 processes in other to beat our monthly deadline. Now with all that work, how do you expect me to start learning something new outside my field and risk errors on my path in executing what I learnt when there is a professional ready to put me on the same standing with him? Lest I forget, i started trading forex live 2006. I have had my sweet ups and bitter downs. Presently, I just do not have the time to learn anything.

One thing I should point out too is that, if you fund your account with $100 a rather paltry sum and pay even $30 for signals, just one win and you have $40 signifying $10 profit already. So what are we not saying?

I know most of the people here who are clamoring that you teach them do not have a live account. I have passed the stage of my life where I can afford silly mistakes or experiment with my money.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox20003: 11:07am On May 27, 2012
^ I think you are taking things too far. I would be rolling out comprehensive notes on candlesticks this week. Could you continue with your tutorials, too? I believe this would make newbies have a balanced grip of knowledge on market trends and trading techniques.
Think about it.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 11:13am On May 27, 2012
pappy2000: @ stagger

if you are feeling uncomfortable here, why not start a new thread? For tutorials.

Its getting crowded in here already, thats why all the subtle innuendos keep flying.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 11:19am On May 27, 2012
ayox20003: ^ I think you are taking things too far. I would be rolling out comprehensive notes on candlesticks this week. Could you continue with your tutorials, too? I believe this would make newbies have a balanced grip of knowledge on market trends and trading techniques.
Think about it.
it would be unfair to hijack the op's thread and disparage him.

This thread was created for Alerts by the op. He knows best why he created it.

Let those that want to learn/fish on their own start their own thread(s).

Two captains cannot a ship sail.

When i start my thread, i'll update my signature.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by willyede(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2012
pappy2000: I am truly sorry...............I believe that somebody is using a different username to cajole people,but since people are more interested in the quick money without learning it on their own then i rest my case,if u are truly in the trade then u should be ok with the money u are making,I am going to leave pls continue with Ben,the way I would have benefit is that if I teach other people and they are masters in the game,then they can also bring suggestion for me how some new innovation since no man is an island,but as for now,i am ok with the money i made from my trade,afterall i learnt the hard way,so why should I give it out for free.Pls i am sorry for those who sent me text message......I am sorry for calling people fools too afterall its their money,so why am i concerned.
the real truth is that you do not owe anybody any apology. As we like your work here and will want you to continue as i am also learning and will once in a while pop in one or two predictions as it does not mean if Mr A or Mr D started a thread as these is more of a general thing and not a place for advertising....it is meant to be inputs from every part of the globe for a better Nigeria
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 12:55pm On May 27, 2012
willyede:
the real truth is that you do not owe anybody any apology. As we like your work here and will want you to continue as i am also learning and will once in a while pop in one or two predictions as it does not mean if Mr A or Mr D started a thread as these is more of a general thing and not a place for advertising....it is meant to be inputs from every part of the globe for a better Nigeria

Thank you,I love your quote,I believe that the Japan index will open lower,remember I said it will open lower becos of wall street closed in the red.so pls take advantage of this

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2012
blink182: Apology accepted but you are missing the point, if you want to teach then do so. Nobody has said you shouldn't teach but do not insult the path others follow.

The problem you have is that you are looking at the world from only your perspective. I have known about BOM since 2007 but never bothered to learn it when I was chanced. Presently I have a job that consults for academic doctors and professors globally, these people tend to be perfectionist, I resume work 7.30am and close 5PM officially but usually stay in the office for longer, I have co-workers who take work Home daily and we all have to synchronize more than 13 processes in other to beat our monthly deadline. Now with all that work, how do you expect me to start learning something new outside my field and risk errors on my path in executing what I learnt when there is a professional ready to put me on the same standing with him? Lest I forget, i started trading forex live 2006. I have had my sweet ups and bitter downs. Presently, I just do not have the time to learn anything.

One thing I should point out too is that, if you fund your account with $100 a rather paltry sum and pay even $30 for signals, just one win and you have $40 signifying $10 profit already. So what are we not saying?

I know most of the people here who are clamoring that you teach them do not have a live account. I have passed the stage of my life where I can afford silly mistakes or experiment with my money.
you have hit the nail on the head,,like I said earlier on,,some pple requested the alert for their own lifestyle and engagement,,like u have explained yours and they aint complainin,,so it don't stop pple that want to learn from learnin,,so pls let's all have that in mind,,whichever path any1 choose let's allow them....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 1:18pm On May 27, 2012
pappy2000:

Thank you,I love your quote[b],I believe that the Japan index will open lower,remember I said it will open lower becos of wall street closed in the red[/b].so pls take advantage of this

kindly explain the bolded. pls check ur mail, i sent u a message.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 1:30pm On May 27, 2012
the japan index on the BOM platform will open lower,get this clear,u can trade this for just 30mins so I hope that helps,I repeat it will open lower,that does not mean it will close lower,but the opening price will be lower

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 3:32pm On May 27, 2012
[/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin AT TIMES I DNT KNW Y PPLE ARE LIKE DIS,Y NT WE LEAV D GUD BEND ALONE AND DO OUR TIN D BEST WAY.HE D BEND IS NT EVN REPLYIN 2 ALL DIS AND WE ARE KILLIN OUR SEFS.NAWA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[color=#770077]
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bodik(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2012
Thank you all for making peace, pappy, blink, ayox2003,willyede swiftz and the rest i saw the thread as an alert thread but i actually came to learn, I trade fx with profit and i can see how easy it is to win with BOM, but i will also like to rub minds with others and improve, (iron sharpeneth iron)
cos there is always room for improvement. I think we should accomodate those who dont mind being fed the alerts for a fee while those who want to learn can go ahead. There is room for all of us in here, We are all trying to make our lives worthwhile.

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by marlockj: 3:36pm On May 27, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
bodik: Thank you all for making peace, pappy, blink, ayox2003,willyede swiftz and the rest i saw the thread as an alert thread but i actually came to learn, I trade fx with profit and i can see how easy it is to win with BOM, but i will also like to rub minds with others and improve, (iron sharpeneth iron)
cos there is always room for improvement. I think we should accomodate those who dont mind being fed the alerts for a fee while those who want to learn can go ahead. There is room for all of us in here, We are all trying to make our lives worthwhile.

SHALOM
THANK U MY BRODA
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jdmak(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2012
Hmmmmmmm, we really hope d thread continues for all manner of good submissions, weda fishing, teaching, or alerts or wateva, pls kindly maintain a single BOM thread, wanting to start a new one to claim ownership isn't necessary, tnks

And I tink we're back to biz, suggestions on wat d mkt outlook may be has started coming in, wish you all a good week, cheers
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bendazum: 5:10pm On May 27, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,It has come to my notice that some unscrupulous elements are trying to hijack my efforts by tarnishing my image as a Professional Betonmarket Analyst.Henceforth refrain from posting your phone numbers in this thread.Add me as a friend and use your nairaland message facility to send your phone numbers for further assistance.
In that same vein,I wish to dissociate myself from such impostors.Liberty reserve remains the only payment method.See below for payment details:-
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Acct. No:u5389436
Amt:$25
Thanks
NB:Input your phone number in the memo field. [/quote]
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by EnterPRO: 5:25pm On May 27, 2012
I dont know, but am i the only one here who finds the ad copy above in bad taste?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jdmak(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2012
EnterPRO: I dont know, but am i the only one here who finds the message above in bad taste?

Wat du tink?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (102)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.