Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) (59977 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by born2boink(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2012
The 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy may be staring you right in the face. Guys, even though you may not want to face it, your girlfriend may be interested in someone besides you. Here you'll find the 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy. Don't waste your time on a girl who is into someone else. Once you recognize the 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy, dump her and find someone else.
1...She avoids going out with you
If your girlfriend has suddenly started to avoid going out in public with you, she may like someone else. When a girl is really into you, she wants to be with you and show the world that you're together. If she doesn't want to be seen with you, that's not a good sign.
2..She doesn't call
When a girl stops calling, it's a sign that she could be losing interest. When you ask her why she hasn't called and she says, "Because I didn't have anything to say", that's a cop-out! Don't buy it. She's probably with someone else.
3...She won't hold your hand.
One of the 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy is when she won't hold your hand. This could be in public or private. If she won't hold your hand, it's her way of slowly disconnecting from you.
4...She's not in the mood.
If she was jumping your bones last week, and is suddenly not in the mood to fool around, she may be into someone else. Most girls use sex to keep a guy interested. If she's not giving sex to you, she may be giving it to someone she likes more.
5...She talks about other guys.
All girls talk about other guys sometimes, and there's nothing wrong with it. But if your girlfriend has suddenly started to talk about one guy, or group of guys in particular, there's a good chance that she's not just making small talk.
6...She checks out other guys.
If you notice your girlfriend openly checking out other guys with you right there beside her, it's her way of letting you know she's ready to move on. Girls will typically only check out other guys for fun, but when they are doing it in FRONT of you, they are sending you a subtle message.
7...She gets unexplained calls.
One of the 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy is if she gets a lot of unexplained calls. Does her phone ring frequently and she won't pick it up? Or does she flat out refuse to tell you who's calling? It's probably because it's another guy.
8...She ignores your calls.
 When a woman is really into you, she makes herself available to you as much as possible. If you've started to notice that she isn't answering your calls or returning your texts, chances are she's trying to distance herself.
9...She puts you down. This is one of the 10 signs your girlfriend likes another guy, and it's something you may not have even noticed yet. Think back to when you first started dating. Was there a certain behavior that she admired about you? Is this same behavior beginning to annoy her now? If she has suddenly began putting you down, or has started to complain about the things you say or do, chances are she's losing interest and is into someone else.
10...She won't make eye contact with you.  Lastly, one of the biggest signs your girlfriend likes another guy is if she won't make eye contact you. If she's avoiding your glances, it's because she is feeling guilty that she's into someone else. Ask her straight out if she likes another guy. If she looks down or moves her eyes around without looking directly at you, then the answer is fairly clear.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by 190: 1:44am On Apr 27, 2012
And lastly if she demands money from you - even if its 1kobo nor give am

na thief angry

10 Likes

Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by joanana(f): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2012
same thing with men.... the call part is really annoying... when u ask he doesn't call angry angry angry. he will tell u "its my nature".. my family also complain about.. Arrant Rubbish!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by wolexojo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
joanana: same thing with men.... the call part is really annoying... when u ask he doesn't call angry angry angry. he will tell u "its my nature".. my family also complain about.. Arrant Rubbish!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
@joanana: Are u simply adding ur own part or venting about a particular someone?
Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by tobezekiel(f): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
I dnt agree to no. 10
eye contact mean different tin to different pple.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by teissys(f): 4:25pm On May 05, 2012
wolexojo:
@joanana: Are u simply adding ur own part or venting about a particular someone?

I was also wondering

@ OP
I also du number 8 alot wen my bf annoys me. I ignored his txts the whole of last week and he didnt knw wat he did wrong. I juz told him that i ddnt like it wen he took me for granted and he txt me bak sayin ''Is it about that gal? U knw its u I love, bla bla bla'' Then all hell broke loose
Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by Nairaboi(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2012
number 10 very very on point with 96.8% of girls.
Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by uzornoble: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
2, 3, 7 and 9 are very very true. I was a victim
Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by shamme2005(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
true talk
Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by Xsenga(f): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
teissys:

I was also wondering

@ OP
I also du number 8 alot wen my bf annoys me. I ignored his txts the whole of last week and he didnt knw wat he did wrong. I juz told him that i ddnt like it wen he took me for granted and he txt me bak sayin ''Is it about that gal? U knw its u I love, bla bla bla'' Then all hell broke loose
HAHAHAHA, HIM DON EXPOSE HIM SELF OO, grin
Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by mechanics(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ok o, na so.
Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
190: And lastly if she demands money from you - even if its 1kobo nor give am

na thief angry
So many cynics on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by petkoffDrake(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2014
I need a girl to love me. add me. my pin. 7A694B0A.
Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by MabraO: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
teissys:

I was also wondering

@ OP
I also du number 8 alot wen my bf annoys me. I ignored his txts the whole of last week and he didnt knw wat he did wrong. I juz told him that i ddnt like it wen he took me for granted and he txt me bak sayin ''Is it about that gal? U knw its u I love, bla bla la'' [/b]Then all hell broke loose

[b]The bolded is enough reason u to be with single guys like me
I no go leave for another girls no matter d circumstances
Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by Johnsj(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
That's what am going through now. Their is this lady,she's my ex. We parted years ago due to some differences. We came back few months ago but ever since we came back,she's never called nor flash not even pls call me back. I hurt, its keeling wat sud I do?
Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by vikkyboboski(m): 4:11am On Oct 03, 2014
Op who doesn't kn all this tins, anyway shaa guys and sturborness ni, no guy doesn't kn dat , most times dey thought dey can change nature ! poor guys
Re: 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) by yomalex(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin Ha ha ha

(1) (Reply)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / How Far Can She Push You? / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.