Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? (18130 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by scopusng(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
I want to know Why is Diezani Allison-Madueke Advert everywhere? Just checked soccernet and some foreiggn online websites all I see is Diezani Allison-Madueke Advert saying she is the best petroleum minister ever. My question is who is the sponsor of the advertsing?
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by cecegorz(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2012
She is desperately using the subsidy loot to fight back.
Whoever pays advertorials to claim he/she is the best in stock while still in the office?
#Unrepentantlooters

1 Like

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by MrGlobe(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
cecegorz: She is desperately using the subsidy loot to fight back.
Whoever pays advertorials to claim he/she is the best in stock while still in the office?
#Unrepentantlooters
can you imagine? This evil woman wants to force herself down our throats. Jonathan MUST sack this woman before he will ever be taken seriously. And MODs this topic should rather be in the fronpage rather than telling us to debate dbajd and DON Jazzy. A woman is busy stealing Nigeria dry and nobody cares. Smh

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by FrankC3: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
I just need a link to sucj adverts to confirm myself. Can you post those links, sure i can't see it on NL home page.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by cecegorz(m): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2012
^^
Use a PC to access Nairaland, it doest show on mobile.
Seun sef dey share in the loot well well.
All the front page banner adverts are from the crook!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by scopusng(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2012
Hahahahaahahaha, same advert is also on nairaland. I guess Seun also had his own share of the propangada advert. Anyway, I don't think Seun will make this topic make front page. Abeg, Seun front page. Waiting
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by 9icest: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2012
http://www.ipaidabribenaija.com/index.php/latest-news/item/2633-ipaidabribenaijacom-endorses-diezani-allison-madueke-the-best-nigerian-petroleum-minister-ever

thats the link to most advert. i dont know why she also has to be on facebook and goal.com does she want to run for office?
and please, is GEJ banging this woman and NOI that he would stick his balls out for them sad
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Ibangap(m): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2012
if there's any justice in dis Godforsaken country, dat woman should be cooling off in a maximum detension facility other dan advertisin her self everywhere wit d money she aquired from d subsidy loot. Bloody Bitc.h

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by OmawumiMegbele(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by scopusng(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2012
This shouldn't be a surprised to anybody.Bad government, evertthing goes.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by scopusng(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2012
This woman should be arrested.She has criminals eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2012
scopusng: This woman should be arrested.She has criminals eyes.

grin
grin
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by agiboma(f): 9:42am On Apr 27, 2012
lol @ op thats what im saying her pic everywhere
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by constantk: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2012
You guys are very funny. She will remain there and also continue if Jona gets a second term. Reliable sources have it that she is related to Jona's first wife. Na Jona inlaw she be. The position she holds is one of the highest in the country. It is only God that will deliver us from the cabals.she insulted our sensibility during the subsidy removal struggle saying her hand are tied and Nigerian are not reasonable. I support the call for her removal seriously.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by abacus(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2012
Frank-C:
I just need a link to sucj adverts to confirm myself. Can you post those links, sure i can't see it on NL home page.
It's everywhere.. Imagine such advert on Omojuwa's blog : check this website: www.omojuwa.com
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by ziccoit: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2012
She is only following her boss example. That was how GEJ was proclaimed the best poo. Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by inspirenet: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2012
I thought i was the only one
noticing this.

Was there an award to this effect?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2012
OmawumiMegbele: [size=20pt]did she pay the IPAIDABRIBE people, oh they received a bribe. irony.
I paid a bribe got bribed
[/size]
the mentioned website is another spin doctored by PDP from the South south geo-political zone to enable them effectively wage an internet propanga war against Occupy Nigeria and other right thinking Nigerians. First they take on Oshiomole, now they support Diezani. Our people say they don't have to tell a blind man when the rain is falling.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by pappy2000: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2012
why cant we mobilize and remove GEJ,its possible if chlesea can beat Barca with.10 men,we can beat them

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by ochukoccna: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2012
I started seeing her adverts 3 days back. Its just a confirmation Nigeria has long gone to the dogs. So why blame those who exit MMIA &tear up their green passport when they arrive their destination? 9ja is a nation built for drama& soap operas where 2+2=¼ or 5,choose 1. And you need no DSTV to get prime time viewing.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by moderattor: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2012
its everywhere there is adsense.
I swallowed a bribe naija
pays google then google spreads it accross all websites visited by nigeria
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by moderattor: 10:06am On Apr 27, 2012
pappy2000: why cant we mobilize and remove GEJ,its possible if chlesea can beat Barca with.10 men,we can beat them
wrong thread, go find your thread.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Silva79(f): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2012
Someone should give me an AK if i dont blow off her head one day,i'm a bastard.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Afolabs101: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2012
OmawumiMegbele: [size=20pt]did she pay the IPAIDABRIBE people, oh they received a bribe. irony.
I paid a bribe got bribed
[/size]

Maybe they should change their name to "I received a bribe" grin Or did DAM hack their site??

Anyway, the above are simply allegations and DAM is innocent until proven guilty. But let them hurry up and begin the overhauling and prosecution!!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by timpaker(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked
LMAO! have you operated with a criminal before, to know how their eyes look?
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by mizne1: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2012
[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]No one is wrong, different point of view

1 Like

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by polokor60(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2012
angry
grin[
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by cyril83(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2012
Solution to all diz probs is revolution in which I av a strong bliv it wil happen someday,anyhow,aside dat we'll only kip grumblin and do waste our strength debatin' ova wat can't make any change....abeg nxt topic
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Dontizzl(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2012
grin :oI thought I was †ђξ only one who's been observing this shocked
9icest: http://www.ipaidabribenaija.com/index.php/latest-news/item/2633-ipaidabribenaijacom-endorses-diezani-allison-madueke-the-best-nigerian-petroleum-minister-ever

thats the link to most advert. i dont know why she also has to be on facebook and goal.com does she want to run for office?
and please, is GEJ banging this woman and NOI that he would stick his balls out for them sad
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by ignis: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2012
scopusng: This shouldn't be a surprised to anybody.Bad government, evertthing goes.
I agree with u
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by 999666: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2012
HOST DETAILS: IPAIDABRIBENAIJA.COM
IP Address:
Date Registered:
January 31, 2012

Date Expires:
January 31, 2022

Question: Where are all this dubious websites coming from and who is behind them?
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by highland(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2012
That is the work of political agents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki / Federal Government Approves 13% Derivation For Revenue Generated From Mining / Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.