Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? (18129 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by olajide8(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
olajide_07:
Sentimental caricature! look at facts, Igwe ofule
Mod who is moderating this section, Mod leave the picture of the thing that is calling his generation FOOLS oh! Or seun would have to interfere haba let him make his point and not insult anybody if not he deserves the same measure O!
DaLover: [size=20pt]All the ldiots here need to leave this woman alone haba.....F00LS![/size]
olajide_07:
Sentimental caricature! look at facts, Igwe ofule
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by DaLover(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
olajide_07:
Mod who is moderating this section, Mod leave the picture of the thing that is calling his generation FOOLS oh! Or seun would have to interfere haba let him make his point and not insult anybody if not he deserves the same measure O!

I sincerely hope you don't look like your father because his picture you posted isn't impressive at all....anyhow if people can throw insults at a woman who has achieved a status they can only achieve in their dreams...then why shouldn't I categorize them? Calling them F00LS is simply describing their lifestyles and reasoning abilities...

Someone is telling you in clear terms that you are not entitled to subsidized stuff at a complete human being and you choose to join the bandwagon of hooligans insulting a woman far better than your mothers ever will be.

To prove that you are not among the F00Ls please kindly respond with the facts as you see them, else shut up your toadic mouth.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by olajide8(m): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
DaLover:

I sincerely hope you don't look like your father because his picture you posted isn't impressive at all....anyhow if people can throw insults at a woman who has achieved a status they can only achieve in their dreams...then why shouldn't I categorize them? Calling them F00LS is simply describing their lifestyles and reasoning abilities...

Someone is telling you in clear terms that you are not entitled to subsidized stuff at a complete human being and you choose to join the bandwagon of hooligans insulting a woman far better than your mothers ever will be.

To prove that you are not among the F00Ls please kindly respond with the facts as you see them, else shut up your toadic mouth.
Ode! I don't do e-fights, its for small kids but from the way you sound it shows you also tie wrapper idiotic mega fool, state you point, I have stated mine and let's talk on an intellectual basis, ignorant semi educated cocoon
olajide_07:
How pathetic that's why his not in touch with reality! "Ipaidabribe" and how unpatriotic can someone be this is why we have a problem in this country mismanagement and misprioritizing, from this woman's history/experience she has been a channel supply person not an administrator parse perse, executive director with shell, in reality we need a minister, that can oversee supply logistics, operation to marketing and finance so since GEJ is that incompetent its obvious he would look for a more incompetent person then himself, they say a gold fish can not hid so also an incompetent person can not hid, people refuse to take responsibility and look for someone to blame even after almost 20years of their handing over IBB (though he still took responsibility for his own acts - nullification of June 12) they say, "she was the best petroleum minister" what happen to the person that built 3 refineries in 3years and laid pipelines to supply products BUHARI! (The whole package, and not those that were build power plants without pipelines for the supply of gas!) They can't even do a turn around maintenance for the existing refineries, Is this also not part of the incompetence, recruiting an auditing firm to circumvent or basically duplicate the function of PPPRA, giving room to the rubbishing of A. Williams to make sure their was fuel and consistent light before the election only to return to status Quo no gas, after the elections, to justify the removal of subsidy even when their was no subsidy in the first place financial incompetence, to employ capital oil to do the function of NNPC even when NNPC has gone down stream- build and franchising petrol stations, and you pat her on the back, and not apologize even when they know they are wrong because they know GEJ personally, so many of you have woken up today and eaten and you may not believe it some people haven't eaten because they don't have soil to plant on and where they do don't have money to buy fuel to cook, in some local places, just a wrong policy endorsement by government affects the poor the most and self employed, do you know how many this decisions have affected whilist she occupies the headship of the petroleum ministry, without considering the fact that the wrong prices manpower over head costs duplication of functions wrong awardee's and allotee's of oil products under her own eyes and watch, Infact just the increment of petroleum prices without actual investigation into corruption before the prices were jerked up is enough cause for her to be called to face a panel by the National assembly that is gross managerial incompetence, but because of the toothless bulldogs that they are, they just couldn't do. this is just rubbish and sentiments ethnic baise, should hold sway she is occupying a seat men have occupied so the same treatment should be meant out to her with equal measure
DaLover:

Ode! I don't do e-fights, its for small kids but from the way you sound it shows you also tie wrapper idiotic mega fool, state you point, I have stated mine and let's talk on an intellectual basis, ignorant semi educated cocoon

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by CITIZENX: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2012
If Diezani is a saint as been peddled by some people here, why will she go the whole length of trying to discredit the Farouk Lawan committee that probed the petrol subsidy scheme? Lets be objective, her beauty should not confuse you, because I hear some people saying "leave this beautiful woman alone"

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by bayour012: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2012
i believe she capable of handling the job in the first that is why she got appointment as petroleum minister, all what people are saying does not matter she doing her job by the directive of her boss the president. So leave the critic let her carry out her assignment, in respect of what everyone is saying she will complete her tenure thumps up!!! .
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by MINTLEMMY: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2012
Its Unfortunate, that most commentators here have allowed themselves to be decieved into spreading FALSE NEWS and Peddling LIES against Mrs Diezani Allison Madueke, a woman of Virtue and Repute who have within a very short period of time transformed the Nation's Oil Industry and Sanitized it by Flushing out the Badd Eggs that have Milked the Nation dry over the years|
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by MINTLEMMY: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2012
Is it a Crime To Be Nigeria's First Female Petroleum Minister? is it a Crime for a Woman To Succeed where Men have Failed? Is it a Crime to dare to be Different and Outstanding? Is it a crime to make Petroleum products in full supply all d time in Nigeria? Or is it a Crime not to succumb to d Infamous Oil Cabal? Diezani keep up the good work and ignore ur detractors!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by FRIEDEL: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2012
The prest family r indeed a positive influence to our society even when the country is in a precarious situation.I jzt pray people dnt sabotage ol his effort 2 mk sure there is accountability and criticism in the government.ppl must say negating statement about you or try to criticise u bo ur good works will speak 4 u as is d case of Tony Prest...kip up the gud work
eGuerrilla: Anthony Prest owns iPaidabribenaija as far as I can tell cool

-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Chief_Anthony_Tosan_Prest
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by ifakala: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2012
This fools should leave this woman alone to concentrate on job, she is not the only female minister in Nigeria
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by nemiaudu: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2012
The minister of petroleum Dieseni Allison Maduekwe has being doing a great job in her department, Everybody seems to just talk or share his or her views to issues they seems not to know more about it, please people let face the issues at hand, our brothers and sisters are dying, the problem now is what can we do about that?
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by sexymaquin: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2012
A golden fish has no hiding place, same as our good works. Why would our able Minister's good work be swept under the carpet No way! Every good work must be publicised just the same way we expose the evil doers in this country. All am saying is: give her a chance to do more! Pass the message, post the pictures, sing her praise and like her works!!!!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Demdem(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2012
a lot of madueke's thugs on this thread are now exposed.

https://www.nairaland.com/926467/diezani-team-goes-nl-assault
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2012
@ifakala, @nemiaudu, how much were you paid to launder the alternative DAME's image? grin
ifakala: Time registered: April 30, 2012
nemiaudu: Time registered: April 28, 2012

See wetin slueth eledalo uncover here cheesy: DiezaniTeamGoesOnNLAssault - Launches >50 Ids In 1 Day!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by forumchima: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2012
Re : Diezani advert every where.
some Nigeria's and their baseless accusation. which one is"every where". let awake up from baseless accusation and be more constructive in our criticise.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by bridgetnubo: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2012
My country people in this forum una well done ooo,i believe all men are entitle to there own opinions but before we start can comment,let us look back to our past petroleum ministers and look if there were any sort of improvement during their team,because the last time i checked none of them did anything that was accountable and also productive.am not saying that there are no rooms for Diezani Allison Madueke to do more positive things,but all am saying is that she and her team has brought out an initiative that is meant to help improve the country in different aspects which others before her never even thought of.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by annnouha: 10:15am On Apr 30, 2012
what kind of a dumb question is that? the ans is..........she is the petroleum mister. pls quite with the uncivilized comments, is gettin old. tongue
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by adaorajika: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2012
I think most people have negative mind about Diezani Allison Madueke and that's the major reason why they are not seeing the positive side of her! Most people believe in evidence with false pretence which is what has been killing us in Nigeria! Knowing fully well that she is following order and procedure which is the right thing to do!.....she is human like every one else so please let us all give her the benefit of doubt and some breathing space!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by GreatMba: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2012
Because She is a great Achiever. I paid the bribe knows it so do other Nigerians.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by genyb2k(f): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2012
must we insults ourselves becos we want to comments it is wrong, allow the woman to do her work she is trying, at least it is doing her time we now really know wats is going on.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by GreatMba: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2012
Chairman you be Great man.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by scopusng(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2012
I find this interesting.

"she was the best petroleum minister" what happen to the person that built 3 refineries in 3years and laid pipelines to supply products BUHARI!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by CHARLESPEP: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2012

What a blessing on Tony prest. How many Nigerians are capable of coming home to beautify the environment with industries, firm and organizations. yes, he has tried to reduce unemployment with this. How many of our rich men today are willing to open this organization with their (looted) money to help the Nigerian youths, TONY PREST keep up the Good work, build the nation within your power.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by forumchima: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2012
the question should be why falloffs claim against her ?? did the pay you guys......anyway we know what a desperate group can do.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by morenikejoseph: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2012
Why do we find it difficult to appreciate things bt we can vry easily damn the things pple do in good fate. How do you expect someone to function under the umbrella of conk critiscism witout ever complementing.

For an industry that is as large and politically inclined, Maduekwe has tried and would probably do better if we don't hunt those who cheer them to do more. I don't see what is wrong with a little encouragement.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by bayour012: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2012
As for The Petroleum minister she as done well and thats why she as been given credits on various sites, she is the First petroleum Minister, why dont we embrase her courage, this task is not easy,stop this your blabbing. wink
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Douyedavid: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2012
please let's appreciate the good work this people are doing andn stop criticism,our complain we not allow us to see the good work she is doing.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by ogosamuel: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2012
she has done very well and that is why news about her is evry where on the site. stop saying rubbish about people who are trying to promote good goverance. lets follow good works and not what others are saying.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by BIDEMI23: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2012

chief TONY Prest is really a noble man who knows what is best for his country,single handling reduced the rate of unemployed i wish some of our so-called rich men would do the same instead of looting the money to themselves and not thinking of what to do to help the situation of the country but acquiring it all to themselves.am really impressed
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by mariammike: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2012
I think it is high time we start appreciating the enormous tasks this government are doing most especially in the ministry of petroleum headed by Dieseni Allison Maduekwe. she has being doing a great job in oil and gas sector.Or is it now a crime for her to be called shell girl having grown up with her parents who were employees of shell? let her be, she must finish the good work she has started.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by superbosun: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2012
becos she is rili working,as in rili gud
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by superbosun: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2012
wow! wat a great achiver cheesy
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by NNENNA234: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
CHIEF ANTHONY TOSAN PREST HAVEN GONE THROUGH HIS PROFILE IS A MAN TO EMULATE,WORK WITH AND TRUST, HE HAS MADE AND STILL MAKING IMPACT TO THE LIVES OF SO MANY PEOPLE, BOTH IN NIGERIA AND OUT SIDE NIGERIA,HE HAS ACHIEVED WHAT ALMOST OF HIS MATES HAS NOT EVEN DREAM TO ACHIEVE, I AM WRITING TO ENCOURAGE US ALL TO LEARN FROM HIM,EVEN HE HAS WORKED TIRELESSLY OF HIS TOME TOWN, I URGE US ALL TO FOLLOW HIS FOOT STEP SO THAT WE WILL MAKE PEOPLE AROUND US SMILE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why APC Cannot Impeach Ekweremadu - BLOTRS / Buhari’s Integrity’ll Soon Be Tested In Kogi / Senate Cannot Be Intimidated – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.