Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,083 members, 7,807,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? (18128 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by Demdem(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2012
Dogs have taken over this thread and the Mods seems to be helpless. i'm out.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by juman(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
Demdem: Dogs have taken over this thread and the Mods seems to be helpless. i'm out.
The minister is not good at all.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by olajide8(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2012
Demdem: Dogs have taken over this thread and the Mods seems to be helpless. i'm out.
GBAM over and out
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by naijaking1: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2012
For honest seekers of truth and justice, and who really want an end to corruption in our oil industry, please see:
https://www.nairaland.com/926693/how-ibb-obj-abacha-shared
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by mollie12: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
The trolls seem to have taken over this thread, or most nigerians have sent their brains on vacation. I've been reading the comments with increasing disgust and infuriation - but I have to leave this comment for posterity's sake - so that in 10 or 20 years time our children would not stumble on the archive of this page and believe ALL of us fried our brains for breakfast. I'm one of the most optimistic nigerians you could ever meet: I have a lot of passion for the Nigerian project and I strongly desire the progress of this country, but everyday seems to leave me sapped of my zeal and with a lesser desire for change. And its not the corruption of the leaders or the Boko Haram madness that's causing this - no, its the lackadaisical attitude of the followers, our easy acceptance of the mediocrity and trash these ruling thieves feed us on a daily basis. For every blockhead that has come on this thread to sing Diezani's praises or commend her I say: clap for yourselves-just remember how much of your future (and that of your children) you have jettisoned with your actions. I don't get this madness - what memo did I miss here? Nigerians, stop being buffoons! People are robbing you blind, trampling over your rights and you are coming online to applaud them? This must be a mental disease consequence of high-level poverty - whatever it is, its just sickening to watch. I wish I could get all these silly posters and knock their empty skulls together - maybe that'll induce some brain matter formation. Abi is it one useless oil contract the woman gave ur family member that is making you dance in ur pants at the mention of her name? Ah ahn! In what decade, at what century, WHEN are we going to start demanding excellence from these rulers, and not celebrating mediocrity at every turn?
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by naijaking1: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
^^^^
I was waiting for an outrage that a Nigerian makes $12million/day from our oil, and has no special qualifications for that except that he's connected some former/present ruler. You failed to deliver, maybe you couldn't understand the bigger issue here. Next, you'll tell me that Allison wears a $2million underwear?
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by MINTLEMMY: 7:31am On May 01, 2012
Its obvious that some persons here have been paid to smear the Character and cast Aspersions on the Personalities of Hardworking Nigerians like Dr Mrs Diezani Allison Madueke and Chief Anthony Tosan Prest. Based on the profile of Chief Prest, he is indeed a man of Repute, Integrity and Hardwork, who have tiredlessly done a lot to improve and affect the lives of many Nigerians through his various Business Interests and his Philantropic Activities in the Country. He is obviously not among d league of Wealthy Nigerians that engage in Capital Flight and Invest in Foreign Lands at the detriment of their own country. Entreprenuers and Progressive minded Nigerians like Chief Anthony Tosan Prest should be encouraged as well as serve as Role Models and Mentors to we Youths!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by MrGlobe(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2012
I think I should reteirate this, no matter what the ipaidabribe agents would say under different handles. Diezzani Allison Madueke is a criminal. She has hijacked the petroleum ministry through her affairs with GEJ and sent it to the dogs. God will punish her for increasing the suffering of the masses and enriching her circle. God punish ipaidabribe and anybody who visits their corrupt site or takes them seriously. Rubbish. ALL WE WANT IS FOR GEJ TO SACK THIS EVIL WOMAN FOR THE SAKE OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by MrGlobe(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2012
MINT LEMMY: Its obvious that some persons here have been paid to smear the Character and cast Aspersions on the Personalities of Hardworking Nigerians like Dr Mrs Diezani Allison Madueke and Chief Anthony Tosan Prest. Based on the profile of Chief Prest, he is indeed a man of Repute, Integrity and Hardwork, who have tiredlessly done a lot to improve and affect the lives of many Nigerians through his various Business Interests and his Philantropic Activities in the Country. He is obviously not among d league of Wealthy Nigerians that engage in Capital Flight and Invest in Foreign Lands at the detriment of their own country. Entreprenuers and Progressive minded Nigerians like Chief Anthony Tosan Prest should be encouraged as well as serve as Role Models and Mentors to we Youths!
you are a fool!!!!!!! He should serve as a role model and mentor to you and your fellow criminals not Nigerian youths..
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by naijaking1: 1:23pm On May 01, 2012
Mr. Globe:
I think I should reteirate this, no matter what the ipaidabribe agents would say under different handles. Diezzani Allison Madueke is a criminal. She has hijacked the petroleum ministry through her affairs with GEJ and sent it to the dogs. God will punish her for increasing the suffering of the masses and enriching her circle. God punish ipaidabribe and anybody who visits their corrupt site or takes them seriously. Rubbish. ALL WE WANT IS FOR GEJ TO SACK THIS EVIL WOMAN FOR THE SAKE OF NIGERIA

Are able to read the above link?

Unless your head is in the sand, or you're retar..ded, or you have some ulterior motive to satisfy, or you just don't get it, then you'll stick around raising false and diversionary points in order to shield the likes of Mallam Deribe who makes a cool $12million/day, or even Danjuma who makes even more than that a day from our oil. You know GEJ and Madueke are positioning themselves to fight these people, so it's only natural that they start fighting back, using proxies and false accusations. If you work for one of these oil gods, why not just say so and we'll respect you for your honesty, otherwise don't come trying to confuse people who are smarter than you're. It's either you're working for one of these goons and trying to confuse the issue by jer.k.ing off over Madueke picture!
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by olajide8(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2012
naijaking1:

Are able to read the above link?

Unless your head is in the sand, or you're retar..ded, or you have some ulterior motive to satisfy, or you just don't get it, then you'll stick around raising false and diversionary points in order to shield the likes of Mallam Deribe who makes a cool $12million/day, or even Danjuma who makes even more than that a day from our oil. You know GEJ and Madueke are positioning themselves to fight these people, so it's only natural that they start fighting back, using proxies and false accusations. If you work for one of these oil gods, why not just say so and we'll respect you for your honesty, otherwise don't come trying to confuse people who are smarter than you're. It's either you're working for one of these goons and trying to confuse the issue by jer.k.ing off over Madueke picture!
@Naijaking I want to believe with my submission on your page you would have given up on the protecting her thing forget protecting her and read my post and you would findout she is very guilty, we can't continyue to hold other people responsible for acts that have past we need to hold ourselves responsible so my moto "excuse plus effort equals no result and the only yardstick for measurement is performance" which we haven't seen so forget the protecting her thing plzz
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by naijaking1: 5:33pm On May 01, 2012
^^^
Why do you call it past events, when the people sucking up all our oil are still doing it as we speak.
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by scopusng(m): 7:42pm On May 01, 2012
For those supporting the deluded Diezzani Allison Madueke are fools. . . . .Ashawo woman

1 Like

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by DaLover(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2012
olajide_07:
Ode! I don't do e-fights, its for small kids but from the way you sound it shows you also tie wrapper idiotic mega fool, state you point, I have stated mine and let's talk on an intellectual basis, ignorant semi educated cocoon
Ode! I don't do e-fights, its for small kids but from the way you sound it shows you also tie wrapper idiotic mega fool, state you point, I have stated mine and let's talk on an intellectual basis, ignorant semi educated cocoon

Lol, I don't understand y you keep posting your fathers picture, seams you are quite proud of him, shebi he is one of those looking for freebies like you?
Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by olajide8(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2012
DaLover:

Lol, I don't understand y you keep posting your fathers picture, seams you are quite proud of him, shebi he is one of those looking for freebies like you?
"Omo ale' to fi owo osi ju we ile baba e" woman wrapper, continue your gara-gara Ode! Initially, I said that was you but I have just realised its your father, which kind of pikin him wan born a senseless cocoon.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Diezani Allison-madueke Adverts Everywhere? by egift(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
olajide8:

"Omo ale' to fi owo osi ju we ile baba e" woman wrapper, continue your gara-gara Ode! Initially, I said that was you but I have just realised its your father, which kind of pikin him wan born a senseless cocoon.

Omo that your DP gel together grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In 2021, Ayu Promised To Resign If PDP Produces A Northern Candidate / Why APC Cannot Impeach Ekweremadu - BLOTRS / Buhari’s Integrity’ll Soon Be Tested In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.