Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Can A Guy Do, To Make Are Girl Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Guy Do, To Make Are Girl Love Him (965 Views)

Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can A Guy Do, To Make Are Girl Love Him by realguy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2007
I guys am new to nairaland.com and i will like you all to help me out on this question.
Re: What Can A Guy Do, To Make Are Girl Love Him by omega25red(m): 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2007
treat her the way you would want to e treated
be thoughtful, caring, understanding, a good lover wink

most important know when to say sorry and when to swallow your pride.

money doesn't help money makes love superficial and materialistic because you would never know if she only loves your money or you thats why its good to get rich with the one you love.
Re: What Can A Guy Do, To Make Are Girl Love Him by lilrukevwe(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2007
treat her the way u want to be treated thats the magic
Re: What Can A Guy Do, To Make Are Girl Love Him by fatty27: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2007
Treat her as if she is a demigod.

(1) (Reply)

Christian/muslim Union In Distress. Help / At What Stage Does The Hard-to-Get Game Become Ridiculous? / This Love Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.