Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,151 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1130995 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by nikky341: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2012
cr7 - 2 goal, higu- 1 goal
hala madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
usbcable: Lucio seemed useless till he won the ucl with inter including a win against barcelona(that includes messi/xavi/iniesta)

Must you include Barcelona and its players in the point you were trying to raise? If its not Moanrhino "por quo-eing", itd be Ramos, Casillas, Pepe, Penaldo doing the name calling. Same now with the fans. Smh... What a nightmare that name must have accorded your lot; club mgt and fans. cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
Christiano is sad. Laughable!!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
I have a feeling losing Lass will hurt Madrid more than a lot of fans seem to think Essien will add
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2012
Tonight

grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by edoyad(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2012
This one will enter Guiness Book of Records, Barca wins League in the First 3 weeks of the Season grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
RuuDie: Tonight

grin grin grin

Bring that champagne bottle over here grin
Though we will have to dis-return the favour in the next couple of weeks, unfortunately. But with what happened tonight, I'll take a draw at the Sanchez Pizjuain wink
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
that was a terrible display from RM and JM by any standard.
That said, I certainly expect them to get it right and very soon too. Next match as matter of fact.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2012
Real Madrid have 4 points in the league after 4 games... Looks like they are taking this new partnership with Spurs seriously cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
medjai: Real Madrid have 4 points in the league after 4 games... Looks like they are taking this new partnership with Spurs seriously cheesy
Hehehehehehe
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2012
medjai: Real Madrid have 4 points in the league after 4 games... Looks like they are taking this new partnership with Spurs seriously cheesy

Well . . . they did exchange players, and their coachs have historic ties grin
But Spurs may not even have 4 points at the end of Week 4. wink
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 2:11am On Sep 16, 2012
Eku aale ni ibi yi ooo!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 5:38am On Sep 16, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Bring that champagne bottle over here grin
Though we will have to dis-return the favour in the next couple of weeks, unfortunately. But with what happened tonight, I'll take a draw at the Sanchez Pizjuain wink

Don't worry. . .we will "gallantly" lose to y'all next match grin

Oya pop, pop, pop. . . pop, pop Champagne

grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2012
for the past weeks my Oga dem wan finish me life with work so tey i no get time to even check this page talkless of replying RMWC's (rampaging mouths without caution).

shyt happens.

we lost

but wont be bothered now unless they also fail to beat the citizens come tuesday.

to the sevije lad '.... go ahead and loose. its dont matter cause your president will soon start crying over media coverage.

why bother replying a team that will not be in europe next season sef.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2012
usbcable:
to the sevije lad '.... go ahead and loose. its dont matter cause your president will soon start crying over media coverage.
why bother replying a team that will not be in europe next season sef.

E dey pain you da'aga!!?

Make that 2 none Euro playing sides that have b*t*ch-slapped your expensively assembled team of puss*ies - at this rate y'all will be in relegation waters by the end of Winter. . . and it only gets worse, Citeh on the horizon. Ah, loving this!

grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
4 down 3 to go.
liga almost outta hand but winner is not decided in week 4.

concerned about our perfomance so far? YES
really worried? NO
what can get me worried? IF WE DONT BEAT CITEY.

then i can press the panic button.

and as I said enjoy your win over the champs as you always do season in season out but will still end up chasing after osasuna and athletic bilbao to qualify for europe next season.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
usbcable: 4 down 3 to go.
liga almost outta hand but winner is not decided in week 4.

concerned about our perfomance so far? YES
really worried? NO
what can get me worried? IF WE DONT BEAT CITEY.

then i can press the panic button.

and as I said enjoy your win over the champs as you always do season in season out but will still end up chasing after osasuna and athletic bilbao to qualify for europe next season.

Sure. . .I will enjoy it to the max and better start pressing the panic button now because Tuesday night na another ya'wa grin grin grin

It doesn't bother me if chase the Grenadas, Oviedos and Xerez's all season long - we don't have 30, 50, 80 millions of Euros worth of p*ssies, w*nkers and cry-babies littered all over the place make fools of themselves grin

You can keep your TV money; we will live and play within our modest limits, no fear of F.F.F

Bunch'a sorry-a.s.s losers

grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
F.F.F. indeed.

income over 500 million.
debt less than 127 million
profit margin increase year on year

did you think michel was refering to us when he intended the rule? nah bro.

he was refering to clubs wif presidents that cry murder over t.v rights.

BTW has your earnings increased from t.v revenues? dont think so.

and 'bout the cry babies, same babies beat you 6-2 consecutive years IN-YA BACKYARD.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
Modric is no Ozil oh! He is good but would not consistently produce like Ozil can.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 4:40am On Sep 17, 2012
usbcable: F.F.F. indeed.

and 'bout the cry babies, same babies beat you 6-2 consecutive years IN-YA BACKYARD.

"I get am before" no be property oh. . . in case you still dey mumu your age for there, look the ligue table make you know where una dey now!

grin grin grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2012
Real Madrid vs Man City.
Now there is a tasty match-up there. Though City are less than impressive, and I strongly doubt their European ability. Now they have Javi Garcia and Maicon, maybe they might show some ambition. I would still give Tuesday's game to Madrid though, home advantage and all.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2012
AjanleKoko: Real Madrid vs Man City.
Now there is a tasty match-up there. Though City are less than impressive, and I strongly doubt their European ability. Now they have Javi Garcia and Maicon, maybe they might show some ambition. I would still give Tuesday's game to Madrid though, home advantage and all.

I see a one all draw as both teams would look to share the spoils.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by v3: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mourinho just might have a selection headache for the game as i don't think there're any fresh injury concerns. Hopefully Modric gets the nod ahead of Ozil tonight, upfront he can deploy either Higuain/Benzema. Esssien might be deployed in the MF to keep Toure/Silva on their toes. Its definitely going to be one mouth-watering fixture.

Viva Los Blancos..Campeones de liga espana cool
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
v3: Mourinho just might have a selection headache for the game as i don't think there're any fresh injury concerns. Hopefully Modric gets the nod ahead of Ozil tonight, upfront he can deploy either Higuain/Benzema. Esssien might be deployed in the MF to keep Toure/Silva on their toes.

Essien, not likely. Especially when Khedira and Alonso are fit and functional.
If I see the name 'Lescott' in that back line of City's, they are most definitely losing the game.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2012
Real must beat Citeh tonight. by force by fire. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coogar: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
what a game!!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chic2pimp(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
Woooow......The Battle of the Big spenders really lived up to expectation especially in the second half
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by coogar: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
chic2pimp: Woooow......The Battle of the Big spenders really lived up to expectation especially in the second half

agent ronaldo!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dayokanu(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2012
That was a Classic Jose Mourinho celebration.

What a game
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mourinho is a coward! Why did he start Essien? He was being cautious. With all the talent at his disposal. SMH
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mourinho na winch.
proper madt man.

see classic celebration.lol.

now I can rest.
no need to press the panic button.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chic2pimp(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
Love Him or Hate him u can't deny what this dude brings to the table

The power slide celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FEvvNhh5zk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1818) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.