Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:38 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1117362 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1812) (Reply) (Go Down)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2012
To all Real Madrid fans this will be the new thread to continue the dynasty as the most successful club in Espaná, in Europe and the World.
Hala Madrid.

continued from : https://www.nairaland.com/109253/galacticos-real-madrid-fans-only/101#10749562

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by not2long(m): 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by dayokanu(m): 7:53am On Apr 27, 2012

3 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2012
32 and still counting

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2012
This weekend lets hope for a cristiano ronaldo show.

hoping he bangs in shit loads of goals and overtakes the midget in the pichichi race.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2012
well a good hard fought win.
now let the team go for the win.against.mallorca and create the new record for most points earned by a team in a season.

97 points .

last season when ronaldo was banging the goals in after the league was lost accusations was rife mostly from catalans that the goals were coming against teams and came too little too late.

now same set of people are unable to say same about messi. all they now say is
ooo messi breaks goal scoring record.
hahahahahahah
double.standards.

funny to see Marcelo as captain.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Feleezy(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2012
usbcable: well a good hard fought win.
now let the team go for the win.against.mallorca and create the new record for most points earned by a team in a season.

97 points .

last season when ronaldo was banging the goals in after the league was lost accusations was rife mostly from catalans that the goals were coming against teams and came too little too late.

hahahahahahah
double.standards.

funny to see Marcelo as captain.
Ronaldo and Messi are still playing fulltime, so the competition for the pinchichi is still as healthy as it could ever be, unlike last season when Messi didnt touch the ball in the last three games of the season(resting 4 the ucl final). Besides if we are to consider goals scored up until when the league was won, Messi lead the chart 4 both seasons.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2012
last season maybe messi lead by a goal or two.
but this season both guys were tied on goals.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Feleezy(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2012
usbcable: last season maybe messi lead by a goal or two.
but this season both guys were tied on goals.

Ronaldo was on 44 and Messi on 46 as at last leauge games when madrid won the league.

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:34pm On May 06, 2012
they were both on 43 when real played atletic bilbao and barcelona played rayo.
it was then cr scored 1 goal and messi 3.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 9:16am On May 07, 2012
Now who's obsessed with who? tongue

Mourinho: Guardiola tries to sell an image of perfection

Bros, you've won the league na. Celebrate your title and move on grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2012
Mr. Ajanlekoko,

Did you get to hear the full interview to know the actual question asked?

Mr. Ajanlekoko,

If you are asked this question what will your answer be?

DO YOU TRY TO SELL AN IMAGE OF PERFECTION OF YOURSELF?

now if you Mr. Ajanlekoko responds with;
"it is not normal to sell an image of perfection, because at the end of the day nobody is perfect. I have never sold an image of perfection,"

would it be right to say that you Mr. Ajanlekoko is talking about Pope John Paul or Mother Theresa as trying to portray an image of perfection?

If you can provide the full context of his words (as the response being quoted by goal.com ends with a comma) then can we really say if he was refering to your "Mr. Perfect" Guardiola.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 10:42am On May 07, 2012
^^^
LOL.
Pele, Special Counsel to Jose Mourinho. grin

usbcable:

hahahahahahah
double.standards.

Ogbeni,
Messi was rested for the Champions League final, and played a whopping four games less than Cristy.
What is Cristy resting for now? Spanish Supercup? grin Messi even has a cup final coming up, an excuse to rest. Yet he is banging in goals like anything.
Anybody tie ya man leg?

Or you think it is moin-moin for the midget to outscore your man in all competitions? At least they both went out in UCL semis. Why didn't your man score 15 goals in that one?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2012
I don kuku talk before say make una go enjoy the title.

CR has won it twice so it wont kill him not winning it now.

The only problem will come when you guys start saying the kukute deserves the Ballon D'or based on the number of goals scored and due to the fact that he won the Oba's cup. grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ddippset(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2012
I really feel for ronaldo.it took a lot of effort for him to break 40 goals last season. And just when he thot he was the man,messi breaks 50.messi has set records this season that might last a hundred years or for ever.if messi is not named world player of 2012,it would be a robbery.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 4:53pm On May 07, 2012
^^
Abeg don't make this pen drive man start with his lamentation again.
I dare his boy to score 5 goals in the next match. Sebi its Mallorca grin

ddippset: I really feel for ronaldo.it took a lot of effort for him to break 40 goals last season. And just when he thot he was the man,messi breaks 50.messi has set records this season that might last a hundred years or for ever.if messi is not named world player of 2012,it would be a robbery.

Luckily for Messi, it's the world's national team skippers and coaches that vote. Not Jose fanboys grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2012
"My career wouldn't be complete if I didn't coach this team"

Jose Mourinho talked shop in an interview with Spanish newspaper ABC.

"My objective is to try to win more league titles with Real Madrid. I'm delighted to stay on. I needed to coach this team in order for my career to be complete, but winning with Real Madrid is more important than coaching or winning with the team."

"My objective was to win La Liga and now I want to try to win more championships with this side. I have two years left on my contract and my family and I are happy with a stability we never had before due to moving every two or three years. We're delighted to remain here."

"President Florentino Perez managed to achieve the difficult task of getting me excited about his project. He told me Real Madrid needed me and that I needed Real Madrid to round up my career after winning the Champions League with Inter Milan. I am grateful to the President for convincing me to take that step and for his support. Coaching Real Madrid has been, and will continue to be, the toughest job in my career."

"My life's objective isn't to defeat Barcelona, but it was very important to win the league title in order to break their run of late. It was necessary for Real Madrid, in their condition of the most important club in history, to prevent their national dominance from increasing."

"It is very difficult to talk about cycles, but I do think it's clear that Real Madrid are better than they were two years ago. And nothing will be the same again. We haven't won the Champions League, but this team didn't even reach the quarterfinals a few years back, while we've managed to play the semifinals two straight years, losing one of them in the penalty shootout. Real Madrid cannot win all the time, but they should always come close."

"Tell critics to look at my results. The richness of my career comes from coaching in different countries. You cannot win in Spain if you play like you did in Italy."

"I've managed to transform the mentality of my players, who used to think playing flashy football was enough. It isn't enough with me. Talent is essential, but emotion, ambition and feeling are as important. We have a very good staff comprising Rui Faria, Silvino, Morais and Karanka. Most of my players are now better than they were before they started working with me."

"I love Real Madrid's beautiful game. I like straightforward, dynamic, fast and intense football with fast transitions. I love the football Real Madrid have played this year. They have been similar to the Porto side with which I won the Champions League and the UEFA Cup."

"I am both Mourinho's with my players. Leading is difficult. You have to stimulate your men and show both sides with them. Casillas once said to me, 'There were times this season in which you put a lot of pressure on us and were rough on the the group.' I laughed, but I knew what I was doing and what I wanted to provoke. I also showed a gentler side, like when we lost against Bayern Munchen. 'Relax,' I said to them then, 'You've already won the league title.' You have to bring the best out of everyone. A coach who doesn't like to act this way with his players won't last too long on the team."

"I have very good memories of my time with Guardiola. I met him when he was a player and I an assistant coach. I've never wanted to seem perfect and I've never hidden my defects. I haven't done this outside of football either. Nobody is perfect and I'm not going to change at 49. I've always been indepenedent and I've never worried about personal attacks. They do hurt when my children read them, but I simply tell them nothing's the matter."

"You have to handle special responsibility to be a player or a coach at Real Madrid, but it helps you grow. The first time Florentino Perez spoke to me he said: 'If you want to be one of the best coaches in history you have to come to Real Madrid.' I agree. My credo is that people who work in football have to love the sport and Real Madrid or whichever club they're at. It is very difficult to achieve objectives without creating an ambitious atmosphere. Everyone here helped win the title. I told the President and Director General Jose Angel Sanchez months ago that I would stay on and that I had nothing to do with any club that wanted me."

"Higuain will stay on. He has a good contract for many years. The club may receive a 40, 50 or 60 million euro offer, but they won't sell. My two centre forwards next season will be Higuain and Benzema. That's all there is to it."

"Real Madrid are in the goalkeeper market because Adan doesn't want to continue on the team. I have to convince him, to stay. I've even asked Iker for help! There are no problems between Casillas and myself. The whole situation of having to look for a replacement for Adan became a story of wanting to get rid of Casillas in the press."

"Pepe had a great season and people should acknowledge that. Many in the situation he's been in and with everyhting he's withstood would have left for Italy or England. When we talked about his contract extension he always wanted to stay."

"Benzema is very good and he is responsible for his transformation. He managed to overcome the small fears and insecurities he had in his first two seasons on the team and had a great campaign."

"Sahin will also stay. He never had a full preseason with us, but he will now."
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2012
AjanleKoko: Now who's obsessed with who? tongue

Mourinho: Guardiola tries to sell an image of perfection

Bros, you've won the league na. Celebrate your title and move on grin

find below the full context of the interview above.
and find below the part that your malicious goal.com/barcelona-arse licking crew/blackmailing journalist wanted you all to troll upon.

"I have very good memories of my time with Guardiola. I met him when he was a player and I an assistant coach. I've never wanted to seem perfect and I've never hidden my defects. I haven't done this outside of football either. Nobody is perfect and I'm not going to change at 49. I've always been indepenedent and I've never worried about personal attacks. They do hurt when my children read them, but I simply tell them nothing's the matter."

NEXT TIME
mr. Ajanlekoko, always verify your post before posting them as it smairks on your unblemished integrity. othersiwe you will be sued for blasphemy and defamation of character(something nearly all cules are guilty of)

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 10:03am On May 08, 2012
^^
I decided to put Google Translator to work on www.ABC.es. Here is what 'roughly' Mourinho said:

'I [have] know[n] Guardiola since he was a player and I assistant. I keep it [as] a very good memory. Then life changes, people change. It's very different being a player {, then transforming] to coach. We make mistakes, we are now less happy with the things we say. What is not normal is to sell an image of perfection and then at the end, none is perfect. I have never sold a picture perfect. I've never tried to hide my flaws. However, some people have different personalities, the hide, but eventually time takes care to show it all. Not in football or in life, nobody is perfect.'

And you say this is not a barb thrown at Guardiola by Mourinho undecided SMH.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2012
You better not let your shaking of your head to crank your neck irreversibly.

Firstly what was the wuestion asked?
Secondly,
read the bolded parts:
I know Guardiola since he was a player and I assistant. I keep it a very good memory. Then life changes, people change. It's very different being a player to coach. We(both him and guardiola) make mistakes, we are now less happy with the things we say. What is not normal is to sell an image of perfection and then at the end, none is perfect. I have never sold a picture perfect. I've never tried to hide my flaws. However, some people have different personalities, the hide, but eventually time takes care to show it all. Not in football or in life, nobody is perfect

and tell me you dont see pep as being a perfect coach?
mou like always said it as it is NOBODY IS PERFECT including Josep "Pep" Guardiola i Sala

and lastly Bros Google translate?

Okay translate the question asked for me, and since you are now an exegesist on peoples statements, you can help give details of what it was all about:

Guardiola ha dicho que hubo cosas raras con los arbitrajes. ¿Ahora que pierde conocemos al Pep real
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2012
My personal greatest footballing moment grin grin grin

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 11:00am On May 12, 2012
usbcable: You better not let your shaking of your head to crank your neck irreversibly.

Okay translate the question asked for me, and since you are now an exegesist on peoples statements, you can help give details of what it was all about:

Guardiola ha dicho que hubo cosas raras con los arbitrajes. ¿Ahora que pierde conocemos al Pep real

Guardiola has said that there were strange things with the arbitration. Now that we know the Pep lost royal (I presume this means Real Madrid)

Incomplete statement
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2012
Hello all.
This is to inform your all that I now have one more companion to wea rd the white jersey.
My wife gave birth to a baby boy.

This is the best moment of the season for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 10:21pm On May 15, 2012
usbcable: Hello all.
This is to inform your all that I now have one more companion to wea rd the white jersey.

Congrats Alhaji cheesy

صلى الله وابقاء الطفل

I have mailed his blue and red jersey to you grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2012
Congrats man. Infact, you be badt, sharp guy.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 12:18am On May 19, 2012
I see Usbcable has occupied this thread as always. grin

Congratulations!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2012
burntcable congrats. Fedex is on its way to deliver the Barca jersey, dont spoil the boy with the whites bad personality.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by RuuDie(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2012
usbcable: Hello all.

Congratulations man. . .make sure you keep him away from the likes of Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Di maria and CR7 - you won't fancy what he'd grow up to be oh! Xavi, Iniesta and Messi are better suited as role models for the li'l man.

Cheers!

grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 12:04pm On May 21, 2012
We are sure gonna be having a mini classico in the Segunda next season.

Castilla won 3-0 away at Cadiz in Segunda B promotion playoffs and unless Cadiz produce some miracle in the return leg, Castilla will definitely be playing in the Segunda next season.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by chic2pimp(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2012
My Heart felt sympathies to Florentino Perez and his Family during this sad times.
It's at times like this you realise footy is not the be all and end all.

R.I.P MRS PEREZ

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 1:22pm On May 27, 2012
Castilla beat Cadiz 5-1(8-1 on aggregate) and are now promoted to Segunda.

We're going to have a mini classico next season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1812) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.