Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1134138 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (1819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
haymekus:

No mind am joor, fela talk am say nah shakara e be(empty threats) continue with your prophesy jare
my prophesy is causing my fellow Madrid fans so much pain. I must stop because I don't want to cause pain for my fellow
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FirstbornWds: 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
raumdeuter:

Who made Hidden shakushaku hazard score 1 goal all season

You promised us that he will molest Spanish defenders

He was joking. He never meant it.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Excallibur(m): 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
But but messi can only score eibar, oya win levante

7 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 12:00am On Feb 23, 2020
FirstbornWds:

He was joking. He never meant it.

Airmark ngbo
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by biomustry: 12:09am On Feb 23, 2020
airmark:

Benzema didn't just return from injury. So we were expecting the world best striker to score one goal out of 9 consecutive matches.

No wonder France preferred Giroud to this Algerian bag of beans.
Benzema is the leading goalscorer in the entire team, does he have two heads?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by lovinhubby2wife(m): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2020
biomustry:

Benzema is the leading goalscorer in the entire team, does he have two heads?
come I go fight you if you defend Benzema here o... For crying out loud he's our striker and yet he has one of the worst if not the worst chance to goal conversion ratio in the team alone o.
Give Benzema 10 clear-cut chances and he'll bottle 9.
If Zidane doesn't start to hunt for good strikers I'll quit watching Madrid until further notice.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by lovinhubby2wife(m): 12:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Another problem I feel we are having is courtois.

Chelsea really did a number on us o, selling us hazard and Courtois on a platter of bullshit .
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:38am On Feb 23, 2020
hulk616:
find me for what

angry I don't know what kind of person you are but be making your silly remarks about Real Madrid to your self and your cohorts that egg you on, don't ever quote me with those rubbish again angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:40am On Feb 23, 2020
lovinhubby2wife:
come I go fight you if you defend Benzema here o... For crying out loud he's our striker and yet he has one of the worst if not the worst chance to goal conversion ratio in the team alone o.
Give Benzema 10 clear-cut chances and he'll bottle 9.
If Zidane doesn't start to hunt for good strikers I'll quit watching Madrid until further notice.

Your watching dey add money to Real Madrid treasury? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by karkinase(m): 12:44am On Feb 23, 2020
I'm tired of the results Madrid is pulling off this past days....we await city in the champions league, till den we move sad
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 12:48am On Feb 23, 2020
karkinase:
I'm tired of the results Madrid is pulling off this past days....we await city in the champions league, till den we move sad

This or just reserving your comment is the best reaction tbh...you are a true Madridista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 23, 2020
pu7pl3:

angry I don't know what kind of person you are but be making your silly remarks about Real Madrid to your self and your cohorts that egg you on, don't ever quote me with those rubbish again angry
so zidane is unpredictable and benzema is the best striker in the world are silly remarks
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 23, 2020
[s]
lovinhubby2wife:

Chelsea really did a number on us o, selling us hazard and Courtois on a platter of bullshit .
[/s] courtois saved us in January. angry
Hazard and benzema are the ones that killed the game for Madrid. Madrid were never going to keep clean sheet. angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 23, 2020
karkinase:
we move out of UCL if benzema starts, we move out of reach of la liga if benzema and hazard starts.
How can we move forward if zidane refuse to fix our problems. For God's sake, Barcelona is having a poor season and still leading us. angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nekr0N(m): 1:29am On Feb 23, 2020
I can't believe Hazard might not play any El classico in his first season for Real Madrid cry

This is really cruel fate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Topmaike007(m): 1:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Here our woes continue again... Benzema na fk abeg
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 2:02am On Feb 23, 2020
Chelsea really defrauded you people. From Courtois to Hidden Shakushaku.

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 2:25am On Feb 23, 2020
A40:

airmark abeg what is happening here

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by raumdeuter: 2:32am On Feb 23, 2020
A40:

I will give you some quotes from another Madrid fan site

"sell him as soon as the transfer window open or try to include him in some Mbappe offer ,the guy is absolute trash"

"I was not exactly thrilled about his transfer. But damn, he blew my expectations out of the water."

" was thrilled. I was one of them ultra-defending the transfer as Hazard was one of my favorites.
I was blind to the fact Neymar was better, but I was still happy we got a worldbeater.
What we got has been a dud. An absolute embarrassment of a player who looks to be a future cancer like Bale"

"Can't believe some here still think there isn't much difference between Neymar and Hazard lol
In talent, skill, impact, and competitive drive, Neymar is in another league to Hazard"

hensben read the above

"For now the only thing Hazard's arrival did was stop Vini development ..."

"i said it before the summer and I’ll say it again. He’s not the guy.

And I got pulverized for saying how his presence will effect Vin’s development but I was told Vin will just play on the right. And hazard is almost equal to Neymar minus the bad attitude. I kept saying we should keep the money and give the mins to Vinicius and we might get 75% of Hazard’s expected output. For free. But I was told to shut up. Folks were busy counting Hazard assists and goals.

I hope next year is different. Much much different. We can’t carry him and Bale. 110M"
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by A40(m): 2:50am On Feb 23, 2020
raumdeuter:

airmark abeg what is happening here

These people no just dey hear word Madrid gan lo larimo. If only them dey listen to us for NL

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 23, 2020
Nekr0N:
I can't believe Hazard might not play any El classico in his first season for Real Madrid cry

This is really cruel fate
frauds don't play El classico

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 23, 2020
Topmaike007:
Here our woes continue again... Benzema na fk abeg
don't mind them, them was even comparing Suarez to benzema
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 23, 2020
A40:
courtois saved us in January with several clean sheet but hazard is just using our hospital facilities

4 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 23, 2020
raumdeuter:

"sell him as soon as the transfer window open or try to include him in some Mbappe offer ,the guy is absolute trash"

"I was not exactly thrilled about his transfer. But damn, he blew my expectations out of the water."

" was thrilled. I was one of them ultra-defending the transfer as Hazard was one of my favorites.
I was blind to the fact Neymar was better, but I was still happy we got a worldbeater.
What we got has been a dud. An absolute embarrassment of a player who looks to be a future cancer like Bale"

"Can't believe some here still think there isn't much difference between Neymar and Hazard lol
In talent, skill, impact, and competitive drive, Neymar is in another league to Hazard"

hensben read the above

And I got pulverized for saying how his presence will effect Vin’s development but I was told Vin will just play on the right. And hazard is almost equal to Neymar minus the bad attitude. I kept saying we should keep the money and give the mins to Vinicius and we might get 75% of Hazard’s expected output. For free. But I was told to shut up. Folks were busy counting Hazard assists and goals.

I hope next year is different. Much much different. We can’t carry him and Bale. 110M"
these are true real Madrid fans the ones here hates the truth.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by monerozi5590: 4:28am On Feb 23, 2020
The most influential player.....!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Aturitoroman: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2020
Wilder sad
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2020
lovinhubby2wife:

Hahahaha. It was his dream to play for Real. grin
We couldn't deny him that opportunity. cheesy

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by andrewbaba44: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2020
Braithwaite is better than Hazard this season grin

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by pu7pl3(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2020
raumdeuter:

hensben read the above

The funny thing is that when Hazard was playing well these people were nowhere to be found, they all just came out of their holes cos of his misfortune..when he manages to turn it around again and come good they will all crawl back into hiding and go back to crossing their fingers, waiting for another misfortune...Bad weather fans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Neimar: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2020
Like Wilder like Madrid
shameless noisemakers

2 Likes

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Neimar:
Like Wilder like Madrid

shameless noisemakers
like fury like Madrid.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2020
andrewbaba44:
Braithwaite is better than Hazard this season grin
since

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (1819) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.