Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1131410 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (1818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
This Madrid can give highcood after the 2omin in tha game, they went to sleep, me i sleep, benzema(i fil lyk hitting u nw) folow sleep, khedira(if nt that i love God so much, I wud av said make God punish am) imagine tha number of goals he threw away, so disheartening,, that referee dint also help matters, tht penalitii was bogus
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
FBS: Ronado is one selfish goat. cheesy Yes I said it. Infact I think he played rubbish today. WTF is wrong with him?

Anyway, congrats. At least you guy are certainly through to the last 16!

What do you expect of him, with his rival haven notched up 80 goals in this calendar year, and close to breaking another record as he's been doing all year long; poor Penaldo can only hope to dabble some more, in full hope of a couple of goals to his name. tongue IMO, there is some inner strife among the players geared at CR7 and Mou.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2012
^^^Honestly, I'm not exactly sure I understand what you meant! cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
FBS: ^^^Honestly, I'm not exactly sure I understand what you meant! cheesy

That's why you are the Balogun of Russia. tongue
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mcleo007:

That's why you are the Balogun of Russia. tongue

Meaning? omo na wa o. wetin person no go read for here! undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
A spirited display by Betis. One chance 1 goal. Football sha! cheesy
Khedira should go for scoring lessons. missing sitters like say him be Fernando.
Don't know why but Ronldo has been poo. Did nada for 93 mins.
Shall we conclude that the La Liga is over for Real?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by cisse7575(m): 12:29am On Nov 25, 2012
Mad-readers... na wao, wetin happen now?...anyway....I think Barca must be more focus now on who is SECOND on the log than focusing on the eternal arch rival
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 7:05am On Nov 25, 2012
FBS: A spirited display by Betis. One chance 1 goal. Football sha! cheesy
Khedira should go for scoring lessons. missing sitters like say him be Fernando.
Don't know why but Ronldo has been poo. Did nada for 93 mins.
Shall we conclude that the La Liga is over for Real?

Them no give am free penalty na. 1 goal in his last 6 games.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
I tire o wch 1 nw whr i sure, champz n copa del rey
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:25am On Nov 26, 2012
Lets just say
Laliga is soooo outta RM reach.

lets hope the mis firing attack and midfield will own up to their duties and get us the CDR and UCL.

this is a tall order cos its not a guarantee too tha we will win not with the present state of mind of benz pipa and CR/ mesut sami and luca/di maria.

may be now el mister will try using kaka more since we no kuku get hope for liga again.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 9:18am On Nov 26, 2012
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2012
usbcable: Lets just say
Laliga is soooo outta RM reach.

lets hope the mis firing attack and midfield will own up to their duties and get us the CDR and UCL.

this is a tall order cos its not a guarantee too tha we will win not with the present state of mind of benz pipa and CR/ mesut sami and luca/di maria.

may be now el mister will try using kaka more since we no kuku get hope for liga again.

Wonder what will happen when Mou leaves. It's looking more and more likely to happen.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Wonder what will happen when Mou leaves. It's looking more and more likely to happen.

the dream of eveery barker fan.

Mou leaves.......Party time.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
its the derby night
lets keep the unbeaten run going

hala madrid
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 12:17am On Dec 02, 2012
usbcable:

the dream of eveery barker fan.

Mou leaves.......Party time.

Dream?
We're getting on pretty well these days, aren't we?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2012
and the hegemony continues.

viva los blancos
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Dream?
We're getting on pretty well these days, aren't we?

yeah we do wink
c b'low

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2012
^^
I wonder if that hug would have happened a year or two ago. grin
November 29, 2010 to be precise wink
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
^^^
keep living in fantasia.

the world has moved on.

even hot-headed valdes has, so please stop the stone age thoughts.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2012
usbcable: ^^^
keep living in fantasia.

the world has moved on.

even hot-headed valdes has, so please stop the stone age thoughts.

Bros,
Don't hate the player(s) grin

Oh, and by the way. A poll conducted by Sport says 76% of Barca fans prefer Mourinho to stay at the Bernabeu. What say you to that?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
I just want to detribalize ajax today,...
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
I just want to detribalize ajax today,... Thatz all that matters,..praying for Kaka to play!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by eyoniggar(m): 2:54am On Dec 05, 2012
hwfar oga, hope u knw sey nothing dey for u this season apart from that fura cup wey una collect. Cheers!!
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:08am On Dec 05, 2012
ortopazz: I just want to detribalize ajax today,... Thatz all that matters,..praying for Kaka to play!

wish granted
and a he scores too
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2012
Kaka's goal was a beauty. wink
No gra-gra. Well-taken.

Ajax and Citeh should be banned from playing in Europe, frankly embarassed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2012
AjanleKoko: Kaka's goal was a beauty. wink
No gra-gra. Well-taken.

AjanleKoko:

lol citeh especially!
u see what I mean, I mean what I mean, kaka is I mean and his feat is no mean feat brother.

La Liga always on top, now all the 4 don qualify, Epl, I so sowi for u (in sauce kid original e don dey madt voice)
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by ortopazz(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2012
usbcable:

wish granted
and a he scores too

persistence pays brother, I mean I spoke with him last time, and he said he his not always played because he suggests that Madrid shud always fast when in hard times buh Mou feels otherwise, now they fasted and look at the result(sobbing....tears dripping.....blows his nose and looks up to the sky)
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
Congrats folks. You guys should go and the way and win it. its about time.
Callejon dey impress me seriously. Another "Raul" in the making?
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2012
ortopazz:

persistence pays brother, I mean I spoke with him last time, and he said he his not always played because he suggests that Madrid shud always fast when in hard times buh Mou feels otherwise, now they fasted and look at the result(sobbing....tears dripping.....blows his nose and looks up to the sky)

very funny.
I hope we stay competitive in all three competitions left
ucl
cdr
and liga

hope fully winning the ucl.
thas gonna be so nice for the squad and fans.
and it'll make baba olowo very fulfilled and once and for all shut calderon and valdano up for good.

maybe htey should just adopt your advise going forward.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:49am On Dec 08, 2012
FBS: Congrats folks. You guys should go and the way and win it. its about time.
Callejon dey impress me seriously. Another "Raul" in the making?

dont despair pally.

CFC is still in europe and can still win the europa.
if CFC wins the europa no body can come back mouthing about CFC.

bro,
na wa for the judgment given to Mikel.
bottomline: never fvck with the english in england. whether you are right or wrong.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2012
and concerning Jose callejon
he seems to me more of an attacker than a right wing.

if he is made to play more the role of a 9 i think its gonna bear more fruit for us.

he score more goals than that Angeli and forever runs at defenders without end and is very smart at getting behind defenders beating whatever offside trap set.

and most of all he loves the squad.oops I forgot he is a la fabrica output.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2012
usbcable: and concerning Jose callejon
he seems to me more of an attacker than a right wing.

if he is made to play more the role of a 9 i think its gonna bear more fruit for us.

he score more goals than that Angeli and forever runs at defenders without end and is very smart at getting behind defenders beating whatever offside trap set.

and most of all he loves the squad.oops I forgot he is a la fabrica output.

THAT GUY IS THE NEXT BIG THING TO HAPPEN FOR THE CAPITAL SIDE. HE'S SUCH A TALENT. SHAME MOANRHINO WONT NURTURE HIM WELL TO FULL POTENCE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (1818) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.