Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld (1131505 Views)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2012
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.
I missed you all.

am back

thanks for all the wishes, really appreciate them all.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Congrats Alhaji cheesy

صلى الله وابقاء الطفل

I have mailed his blue and red jersey to you grin

A.J pompin,

thanks for both the supplication(ni bo lo ti ko larubawa) and the jersey.
The jersey will fit well with on our office cleaner.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2012
RuuDie:

Congratulations man. . .make sure you keep him away from the likes of Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Di maria and CR7 - you won't fancy what he'd grow up to be oh! Xavi, Iniesta and Messi are better suited as role models for the li'l man.

Cheers!

grin

thanks Man.

ramos ke.

he will watch lots of zizou, kaka, benz and iker. rather than watch men below the average 5ft 7" grin
RuuDie:

Congratulations man. . .make sure you keep him away from the likes of Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Di maria and CR7 - you won't fancy what he'd grow up to be oh! Xavi, Iniesta and Messi are better suited as role models for the li'l man.

Cheers!

grin

thanks Man.

ramos ke.

he will watch lots of zizou, kaka, benz and iker. rather than watch men below the average 5ft 7"
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2012
medjai: Congrats man. Infact, you be badt, sharp guy.

if i no badt shey you no go complain. grin
medjai: Congrats man. Infact, you be badt, sharp guy.

if i no badt shey you no go complain.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:07pm On May 30, 2012
eyoniggar: burntcable congrats. Fedex is on its way to deliver the Barca jersey, dont spoil the boy with the whites bad personality.
Thanks padi mi.

last time I checked the Pope in vatican wears white which means only great personalities and men with clean virtues wears white.

and last time I saw, na our town masquerade they wear red and blue attires.(with yello join attimes)
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 7:08pm On May 30, 2012
medjai: Castilla beat Cadiz 5-1(8-1 on aggregate) and are now promoted to Segunda.

We're going to have a mini classico next season.

cant wait to spank y'all silly with the fleet footed castilla.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2012
A successful season the more.

Real Madrid Castilla are champions of the Segunda Division.

Lets hope Real Madrid Basketball can win the game 5 of the Endesal League over Regal B.

hala madrid.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
@usbcable. I salute ooh! cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2012
if he scores first the first penalty and bruno and moutinho still misses how is loosing the match his fault or that of the coach,.

no matter what you do people will always complain and refuse to be sensible and reasonable.

undecided
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
usbcable: if he scores first the first penalty and bruno and moutinho still misses how is loosing the match his fault or that of the coach,.

no matter what you do people will always complain and refuse to be sensible and reasonable.

undecided

This may sound odd, coming from me. But I agree with you on that.
This is one situation where people are unfairly attacking CR7. What do they expect him to do, take all 5 penalties?

Moutinho's penalty was really lazy, coming from a guy with so much skill. Pepe even impressed me all round in that game. He's one of the most solid defenders at this tournament, and for once, did not lose his head, played with experience and maturity.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
I put no blame on CR7, rather, if there is any blame to be meted out, it has to be on Nani. undecided Why he couldn't have allowed B. Alves match on to take the spot kick the first time still beats me wonder. That move was a morale killer, and it definitely affected his the latter's confidence. And as to why Penaldo ( tongue) was billed to take the 5th spot kick, i guess the coach didnt want a repeat of Real vs Bayer semi-final clash whereby CR7 ultimately blew the 1st kick of the night.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2012
Mcleo007: I put no blame on CR7, rather, if there is any blame to be meted out, it has to be on Nani. undecided Why he couldn't have allowed B. Alves match on to take the spot kick the first time still beats me wonder. That move was a morale killer, and it definitely affected his the latter's confidence. And as to why Penaldo ( tongue) was billed to take the 5th spot kick, i guess the coach didnt want a repeat of Real vs Bayer semi-final clash whereby CR7 ultimately blew the 1st kick of the night.

just my guess as well. If he had taken that 1st PK and lost thesame press critic would say was the coach not alive when he took the first PK against bayern.

and they now have all forgotten the space satellite PK from Ramos since he was able to "Pirlo" his own PK.

as per nani I no fit talk as I really dont know why he did what he did. at least he scored his own. undecided

Pepe was just brillant as AJ noted(I hope he and marcelo can keep a cool head next season).

That Jordi Alba guy na machine. he is worth every penny for you guys I feel. na real wahala for the rest of laliga teams.angry
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
^^
There is no real blame on anybody, when it comes to penalties.
CR7 buried a penalty against Bayern during regulation time, and went on to lose a spot kick in the same match.
Messi lost a crucial penalty against Cech, and went on to score 4 penalties in the next league games.
Ramos ballooned a penalty in Madrid colors, and piloted a paneka in Spain colors.
Sometimes it is not just your day. Shikena.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2012
Congrats to La roja for creating a new record of winning back to back euro trophy.

How I really wish Nigeria can achieve thesame fit embarassed

1 Like

Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
I've been very impressed by this Jese Rodriguez kid at the Euro U-19s so far. The kid is real quality. Alongside Deulofeu, Torres, Grimaldo and Suso, he has been the best player. He's currently top scorer with four goals after just two matches.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
I disagree CR7 missing that penalty kick destroyed all momentum....

Casillas had to work magic just to even the Pk's back up...

Then here comes sergio ramos...like tha overrated punk az half a bytch that he is....Running up there tripping over his feet like a little girl...

Sergio Ramos is a clown....

Straight Byytch made H03 Cake of a Clown...always whining, always diving...what a loser and what a clown.

CR7 got swag...cool az niqqah....Sergio is just a wannabe. He's a clown.

As a matter of fact...Madrid whole team full of clowns....

Pepe and that cartoonish looking face , niqqah looks like a virtua fighter character.

Marcelo and that booolshid nasty looking Greasy az Sugar Ray Robinson Hairstyle...

fool looks like Jermaine Jackson with all that jeri curl juice drippin on the pitch

Kaka...washed up bum

Im sick of looking at Karim Benz nasty az Katana Sword Nose....Looks like a smaller Ibra Nose. MOuthafoukahs Blade Runners

Mesut Özil is Awesome though....That kid got skillz....Ozil..and CR7..Thas all yall got...

300 million dollars and yall still suck...no champions league trophies in like a decade ...hahahahaha

Yall have not been great since tha Great homie Zidane Retired....LmL

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VivA~BARCA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
Yall need to get a contract with Nike and get rid of those ugly addidas uniforms.

All White Kit no arm Stripes would be Hot as Hell.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2012
~Royal~:

Then here comes sergio ramos...like tha overrated punk az half a bytch that he is....Running up there tripping over his feet like a little girl...

Straight Byytch made H03 Cake of a Clown...always whining, always diving...what a loser and what a clown.

Pepe and that cartoonish looking face , niqqah looks like a virtua fighter character.

Marcelo and that booolshid nasty looking Greasy az Sugar Ray Robinson Hairstyle...

fool looks like Jermaine Jackson with all that jeri curl juice drippin on the pitch

Kaka...washed up bum

Im sick of looking at Karim Benz nasty az Katana Sword Nose....Looks like a smaller Ibra Nose. MOuthafoukahs Blade Runners

Mesut Özil is Awesome though....That kid got skillz....Ozil..and CR7..Thas all yall got...

300 million dollars and yall still suck...no champions league trophies in like a decade ...hahahahaha

Dude, you de vex ooooo! grin grin grin grin

Dont mind em hebitches and white shirts gays, the club sucks! tongue tongue
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2012
~Royal~:

Kaka...washed up bum

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL especially @ Marcelo. The alakori even got himself sent off in a friendly. I mean, who does that, gets sent off in a friendly? undecided grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
Marcelo....what a joke of a player he is
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 12:08am On Jul 15, 2012
What are y'all going after Modric for? Another central midfielder? Are you guys trying to pull a 'Spain' and play 6 midfielders next season?

Truth is, I don't see how he will significantly improve your squad. Seems to me like another pointless signing.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by AjanleKoko: 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
medjai: What are y'all going after Modric for? Another central midfielder? Are you guys trying to pull a 'Spain' and play 6 midfielders next season?

Truth is, I don't see how he will significantly improve your squad. Seems to me like another pointless signing.

Modric is a good player.
Methinks Mou is beginning to fancy himself, as he has won the league now. Must be dreaming of playing his own brand of fantasy footie.

I bet Modric will spend most of the time on the bench grin
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Mcleo007(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Modric is a good player.
Methinks Mou is beginning to fancy himself, as he has won the league now. Must be dreaming of playing his own brand of fantasy footie.

We all know Mou likes to buy! grin grin pOINTLESS signing if u ask me.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2012
@ MODRIC

i no know for the people wey wan buy the guy.

he tire me too.

I suspect Kaka will be the sacrificial lamb in the whole case.

na wa for modric sef.

man utd and chelsea dey wey he go see footie play he still wan come join club wey he go dey beg coach to play.

tsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
CR7 gonna come back strong this year....I suspect a great year for Madrid....

Team still wack though....

{{{Viva Barca}}}
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Modric is a good player.

Modric is good, no doubt but he'll only make sense as a backup for Xabi. A Modric/Xabi double-pivot is calamitous IMO. Xabi has since evolved from that ball-winning enforcer of years back and plays mainly as a CM. It's Khedira who does all the dirty job in the middle of the park. Modric is also a CM and doesn't strike me as that kind of player that will push and harry, run from box to box, tackle, intercept, win balls... So, Madrid will be playing with two CM's more or less and no natural DM if they play a double-pivot of Xabi/Modric. A midfield trio of Xabi/Modric/Ozil will easily get overrun.

Maybe he is being signed as a backup for Xabi. He was hardly rested last season. They literally ran him to the ground last season. He was a dead man walking during the latter stages and his performance really dropped... The CL semis vs Bayern for example. But then, why splash the cash on Modric if only as a backup when you already have Sahin, Granero, Diarra? The way I see it, it's a lose-lose for Madrid.
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by FBS: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
Folks, The CHAMPIONS of Europe saying hi! cheesy
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by medjai(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
FBS: Folks, The most undeserving CHAMPIONS of Europe saying hi! cheesy
Fixed
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2012
RuuDie: My personal greatest footballing moment grin grin grin

...lol...

{{{{{Viva~Barca}}}}}}

AjanleKoko:

صلى الله وابقاء الطفل

..I agree...
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by usbcable(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
viva barca?/////
Re: R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
Yupp, I said it....On a Real Madrid Thread...

{{{{Viva~Barca}}}}}

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1818) (Reply)

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.