Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Passport @ American Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Passport @ American Embassy (1847 Views)

Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice? / Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. / My Experience At The American Embassy Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Passport @ American Embassy by Udyweb: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2012
I attended an american visa interview in abuja and I was given a visa. My passport was collected and I was asked to pick it up after 2 days. But for over 2 weeks my passport isn't ready yet. Please house advise me on what to do.
Re: My Passport @ American Embassy by Hiringu: 2:07am On Apr 27, 2012
if you were notified of a successful interview, and you are sure there is no foul play on ur end, i suggest you not worry and be patient.
Re: My Passport @ American Embassy by FASTLINK1: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
It's common these days, just have patience, you'll get your passport.
Re: My Passport @ American Embassy by FASTLINK1: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
It's common these days, just have some patience, you'll get your passport.
Re: My Passport @ American Embassy by meggy11: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2012
really? what if the person needs to travel immediately? and what if the person dont stay in abuja? do u need to call the embassy before going to collect ur visa to be sure it is ready befor flying in to abuja?
Re: My Passport @ American Embassy by DAY12(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
These people are funny, They denied my friends visa without even checking his documents and NO single reason for is denial!

God really bless amerika i swear! sad
Re: My Passport @ American Embassy by iykay4455(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2012
I hope your passport hasn't been stolen at the pick up centre or in transit.It normally doesn't pass two days.Atleast mine hasn't
Re: My Passport @ American Embassy by Fred21: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2013
Please, can families that have attended visa interview at the u.s embassy abuja share their experiences with me cos' i intend going for an interview with my family for d 1st time. Though i want to go for a surgery in the u.s and i want my wife and children to accompany me. Pls i just want to hear from those who have been there before with their families. God bless you as you educate me. Thank you.
Re: My Passport @ American Embassy by Opoki(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Fred21: Please, can families that have attended visa interview at the u.s embassy abuja share their experiences with me cos' i intend going for an interview with my family for d 1st time. Though i want to go for a surgery in the u.s and i want my wife and children to accompany me. Pls i just want to hear from those who have been there before with their families. God bless you as you educate me. Thank you.
The CO will ask are you planning to be an immigrant?
Why do you chose to have your medical service in the US?
Why do you have your entire family to accompany you?
etc...
The CO might deny some and may be merciful.
tis well.
Re: My Passport @ American Embassy by Fred21: 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
Thank you opoki, but pls can you throw more light? I appreciate.
Re: My Passport @ American Embassy by Opoki(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2013
Fred21: Thank you opoki, but pls can you throw more light? I appreciate.
If you have a good cash in your account as well as if you can go during your childrens holiday.
do you understand what i mean? like long holiday in such a way that you will easily tell the CO
that you wards will like to have their holiday with you while you"re receiving your treatment and your
wife will be looking after you.
You are healed IJN. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Expired Nigerian Passport In Uk / Abuja Tour Guide / Has Anyone Send A Transcript From National Open University To Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.