Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! (15297 Views)

When She Told That " She Only Date Oil And Gas Workers" ( PHOTO ) / I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room / What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2012
@op,
If I were you I would rather take the risk of walking away than staying. Yeah, you are attracted to him coz he says the right things and treat you right. Truth be told at his age with his experience in life he sure does know what works and what doesn’t work. So I guess he knows as hell what you probably would expect from him and that he is doing just great on. Like you said, you are still young why not go out with someone within your age range, fall in love and make your own mistakes ( not going to jail or being a babe mama to all the guys in your area ). If you stick to him, whether he turns out to be a good guy or not, someday you gonna look back and feel like you actually lost part of your life being with him.

Don’t bash me: Ironically before anyone ( including you ) as for an advice they have already made up their mind on what to do. No matter what we say am sure your mind is made up on what to do. Whatever you choose to do, I wish you luck.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2012
Super story...una evn get time to advice d OP on her tales by moonlight...mtcheeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by mangbede: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2012
I av realised 4rm ur statemts dat u know notin about courtship...wat u av for the man is lust probably because of his financial position.The last tym I dated a gurl of ur age n experience I almost lost my life....my honest advice is u should face ur studies n leave father xmas alone....
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Leoejiofor(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2012
Why do u want to risk ur happiness! Don't allow this man , believe me u wil REGRET having anything to do with this man. Bad people extremely sounds good at first approach. Don't fall into victim.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by PhysicsQED(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2012
TisaBone: There is this man that I am extremely interested in. I respected him, because he was able to bring himself out of the gutter, and free himself from the bondage of crime and jail and has become a successful businessman. He has a lot of ambition and drive, which I love , [size=14pt]as well as this magnetic power emanating from him[/size]. The attraction was definitely mutual.

Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by jason2010(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2012
This sounds like some American type 5hit. Most niger guys in Nigeria do not have baby mamas (without being married) all over the place like that.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2012
Girls and their fish brain, i know eventually this guy will fu. ck and probably impregnate you. I wonder the guard you had up. The man was being polite, knowing the next time he hugs, it could be jackpot. No ioooo' the next time, it will be jackpot.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by musawisdom(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2012
Walk away. Final answer, no 50-50, no fone-a friend

1 Like

Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2012
BullSh!+ all that talk abt attraction etc. With chix Its all abt the money always was and always will be. A woman will fk a pig if the pig has money and is ready to spend money. Or will the OP tell me that she would be interested in this guy if he had nothing? cool
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Joshcoli(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2012
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#990000][/color][b][/b] Run for your Life run don't look back ruuuuuuuuuun
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Soundmind(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2012
Run, run, run and run away
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by member479760: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2012
old man wan f.ck, give ham the tin.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by hakunamatata1: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2012
As A wise guy, i've learnt that when 'things' happen ONCE, its by chance; TWICE, - Its a habit; THREE TIMES,- u think thats coincidence? No, ITS A NORM! Girls like u learn better with personal experience or else i don't think this shld b debated. So dear, feel free to dare caution, swim in this enticing river with d shark & live to tell d story... Probably with ur own kid swelling d number! Yeye dey smell!!
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2012
Babzz:

Is that what you think a wife is? Mrs. Chima sounds like she never wants to get married.......

Do you need Hook on Phonics?

Read my lips slowly.....

OP asked what is the different between THREE BABY MOMMAS by one man and THREE WIVES by one man?

I responded.....

Mrs.Chima:

Thats a very good question.

Both groups are being bleeped/used by a doggish male-ho.

Now what the Bleep does that quote have anything to do with definition of a wife as in SINGULAR and what the Bleep I want in MY PERSONAL LIFE?
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
musawisdom: Walk away. Final answer, no 50-50, no fone-a friend

Who wants to be a millionaire. grin grin grin grin

Can she ask the audience? tongue tongue
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by MissEZ(f): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2012
TisaBone:

Who cares that I'm talking about them? It's not as though they'll ever read it so what's the big deal? For all you know, they could have done horrible things to me,has it ever occurred to you that maybe they are bad people, and IM not the bad guy here? I get tired of people like you. You don't like me, you must come to my thread and tell me what you think of me? Don't respond to me at all then. Don't talk to me at all. LEAVE ME ALONE.

Secondly, there is a difference between thinking you are better than someone and knowing that a person is not on your level. A pauper and a rich man can't be friends. it will never work. the pauper will only bring the rich man down into the gutter with him/her. Now helping a person is another story. It is my christian duty to help, but I refuse to help someone who will not help themselves, so let them stay where they are at, which is at the bottom. Any person of substance will tell you the same thing. You have to surround yourself with like minded people. A Buddhist monk isn't going to hang around a den of thieves now will he?

Which brings me to my last point. yes I am on the forum seeking help, and I am listening, but i'm not going to take advice fro m someone who appears to be a profligate rake and libertine. At least that is how he has fashioned his internet persona. Do expect me to not comment on what I have observed?

Wow at your whole post. Ehm i think the bolded part is a little faulty in reasoning because that is not always the case. Not all men were born rich, this means they started out poor and worked their way up. Some poor people just need an opportunity and a platform, for you to say that poor and rich people cant be friends i think is a little too far fetched. Good luck in making your decision

1 Like

Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2012
jason2010: This sounds like some American type 5hit. Most niger guys in Nigeria do not have baby mamas (without being married) all over the place like that.

You couldn't even say that without lying. You don't have to lie to kick it.

If it is an "American" thing....then why so many White "Green Card" babies with African daddies that is absent or with their other wives in Africa?

Why did YOUR Nigerian President has to threatened to enforce a law that a man can't leave his pregnant girlfriend? (not wife)

What is the point of the threat if it is an American thing?

Or is it the dumb African thing?
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by LongOne1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
TisaBone: [quote author=TisaBone]you guys act like its some sort of sin to be attracted to someone. I am a woman mind you, with desires like any other woman. the key is, with God's assistance, I can and will control them. Also, what makes you think that I would ever allow myself to be alone with him?
Of course it’s not a sin to be attracted, but when you see the writing on the wall and choose to ignore it, it’s a whole other issue. All it takes is a moment of weakness, of which you have already shown, before you go all the way. It first of all starts off as a simple hug, then smooching, a little bit of exploration, and before you know it, the point of no return and a torn brand new hymen.

And when you say God’s assistance, the holy book in 1st Thess 5:23 says abstain from all appearance of evil. I might be wrong, but “He took me in his arms, and his hands roamed all over my lower back, and my hips, and I could feel his hands hovering over my behind, but he stopped short” looks evil to me.
Particularly because he did it like a pro, stopping short, leaving your mind to fill in the blanks, guaranteeing next time you will WANT him to go further.

TisaBone: you just want me to fail so you can say "i told you so",
Nobody here wants you to fail; they’ve tried the carrot and the stick approach, which isn’t really working for you.
TisaBone: which does nothing but give me the strength to push even harder, and fight with renewed vigor to do what it is that I say I will do.
That’s the spirit soldier, keep on fighting, strong will continue, lol, but don’t start battles you can’t win, even if you ultimately win the war.

You know what to do, but the question is ‘are you willing to do it?'
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Piyke: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
@Tisbone

A few things stand out for me.

1. Are you ready to become the mother of 3, u'd have to manage the children
2. Ur family claims he's a known trap for women
3. On first date he's reaching for your behind (This clearly shows he will do more later and soon. This is the norm in relationships; physical activities eg caressing grows in intensity and frequency with time. You can bet that next time he may actually touch ur behind)
4. You're scared

From where I stand I'd advice you look elsewhere, if it doesn't feel right and there's nothing deep down affirming him do not go further. Rule out infatuation from true love.

Again, what do your trusted friends think?
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by MRMICKMEN: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
32 YRS TOO OLD? HMM U NEVER TELL US SAY NA THE MAN MONEY U WANT IN THE NAME OF LOVE.GO GET A JOB AND BE SUCCESSFUL YOURSELF,LEECH U WANT TO LIVE ON HIS BLOOD.SEE YOUR MOUTH(yenh yenh yenh yenh)SUCCESSFUL BIZWOMAN WETIN U WAN OFFER AM,BLACK SOUL AND EMPTY HOLE
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by http(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2012
reality check, you are in love with his money.... full stop, don't deceive yaself, cos u can't deceive me....
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by owendei(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
TisaBone:

do you think being a Christian means I'm perfect? It means I'm trying to become a better person. and if you knew the 411 on my family, you would be thinking [i]them [/i]the bad people. I am working of forgiveness but it's a day to day struggle.needless to say, it doesn't matter what you think or don't think of me. kick rocks if you don't like what I have to say.

No, I don't enjoy heartache. That's why I'm reaching out to people for help on as what to do. it's a shame, but I don't trust the advice of my family.

and we are just in the friendship stage, because of course i have reasons to be wary. I have been praying on this, and I don't want to dismiss him as of yet because we all fall short of the glory of god. I want to get to know him a little more to see what he thinks of his past actions, and whether he is learning from his mistakes or not. not one of you on this forum is sinless or without fault! I know I'm not, and I'm woman enough to admit that.

i tire 4 dis kind talk o. if d reverse was d case now, nairalanders wil say d guy is only afta d woman's money n nt lov. nw wat do we say in dis case? i read dis over n over again bt stil dont knw wat u're stil lukin 4. if u tynk u can change dis man den u're waitin ur tym dear. i'ld advice dt u run 4 ur dear life. bt wait o. wat are ladies lukin 4 4rm such persons wen singles lyk us are hia? wel somtyms dis is gud 4 u cos u fil dos of us dt are singles wit no 'strings attached' are players.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by ektbear: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2012
Is this for real?

After the conversation with your cousin, why are you still even thinking about this?

You don't have a lot of common sense undecided
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by EARLYBIRDS: 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2012
The man you are attracted to is a mirror of your soul. If he is a dog and yet you cant get off him, then you are a dog. If you had a noble soul, this man will disgust you. No matter the advise of people, you must get along with him. Stop deceiving yourself. Birds of identical plumage must naturally flow together. It is such an insult to claim to be christian and yet defend your church allegiance as due to problems. You betrayed your true self. There is no desire or presence of love for Christ in your heart. Millions are like you. Stick with your fellow unbeliever and stop disturbing us!

1 Like

Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by andyanders: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
In fact, this is the worst story I have EVER gone through. How can you see anything good about a man who got 3 kids from 3 different women? You must be sickening as I cannot reconcile you going hugging this guy and now dreaming and talking about him. Listen, some people do fetish things and by the time they hug you, you start dancing to their tone until they get what they want from you and off they go.

Be careful before you are destroyed. Cant you at your age get a young guy that you can build your lives together?
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Theblessed(f): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
[size=16pt][b] Terrible, Terrible, Terribl Mistake!

Young lady, if I were you, I'd do a BEN JOHNSON NOW, before it is too late and tears starts rolling down those beautiful cheeks!!! Please, please and please leave a sleeping dog alone to sleep jeje, jeje, jeje!!

Your infactuation with a married man will wear off soon and your eyes will open when he has finished damaging you as he'd damaged the other 3 women! And you want to be counted among his messed up conquests, do you??
Good luck, since you don't know what to do with you young life and great future ahead of you!

Well, before I give you a little piece of my heart let me ask - Have you a mother? Is your mother still alive and what did she say about all these?

Seems you hadn't told her yet! Obviously, she doesn't know or does she?? Please, listen to her - no one would love you more and better and take care of your interests, than your own MOTHER! Hmmmmmm!

Right, let's get down to business! grin

You want to entangle yourself in this messed up baggage, sorry!

This is a man that has HISTORY WITH WOMEN! Not one, not two, not three and now, you want to join the boat - WELCOME ON BOARD!!!! angry Terrible! Terrible! Get me right we all have history but this one is, endemic!!!!!

Young lady, if I were you, I'd leave a sleeping dog alone to sleep jejejejejeje!!

Yes, I said your infactuation will soon wear off and your eyes will open when he has finished damaging you as he did the other 2 loosers! I don't want to include the first woman in his life because hers seemed a real love for him - but the other two, saw what they thought is money, and comfortable life thus, dived with their heads first in and where are they, now?

As for you, what did you see and what are you getting out of this mess - CHAFFS!!! You pride yourself in eating left overs, do you? You're getting a someones LEFT-OVER, three times (LEFT-OVER X 3!!!)- gorit shocked shocked

And you want to join the excitement - to be counted among his messed up conquests. Good luck, since you don't know what to do with your young live and great future ahead of you.

Listen, look for someone of your own age or there about who has potential and, whom you can work together to create and build your own THREE TOWERS OF NEWYORK, ok! grin grin grin That's what you should be doing and not waiting for someone else's LEFT-OVER! So, stop looking for ready made because, it comes with a price!!

Imagine this Lothario has left these three women holding the babies and you think you won't be next In your dreams!

And you're here telling us what a good father he is, really So, what a child need from his father is Christmas presents only, abi?? Who does the school run, who does the hospital run and who cooks the meals puts them to bed at night, who deals with all the childhood night sicknesses etc, eh? Yoooooouu!!! undecided

Shouldn't he be supporting their mothers with these needs? Look, his children need him 24/7 ok! You don't need him and certainly, he doesn't need you either - so tell him to go back to his children and be a proper father to them! DO IT, NOW!!

Obviously, he can't be doing all the above and more for all his children scattered all over the world with these 3 women when he's on top of you at night, would he?? shocked shocked

Young lady, do a BEN JOHNSON now, before its too late for you !!!

Imagine, you want to ruin your life - to entangle yourself in this messed up baggage, sorry!

This is a man that has HISTORY WITH WOMEN! Not one, not two, not three and now, you want to join the boat - WELCOME ON BOARD!!!! angry angry angry

Excuse me, you think a leopard would change its spots for you Thinkc again!!! Abi, your own got DIAMONDS decorated around it?? Your eye will clear soon when he gets his claws on you - you will know.

Since, you're confused with his black magic charms that is holding you in bondage thus, not only making you blind and deaf but making you hate your own blood and flesh for voicing out serious concerns about this demon - it has also, made you believe he loves you and don't love the 3 Exes he left behind, let's believe that!

You sound educated but lack logical thinking to analyse the motives of this old wretch who wants to destroy another young heart for his own ego! In your mind, he's told you all the truth you need isn't it? Well, they say, 'there are 2 sides to every story' and you've only heard one so, you haven't really heard the truth from him - you're yet to discover your shock! cool cool

As educated as you seem, you do not sound as smart! Why not make enquries with his former beaus? Befriend them, take them out one by one - move smart! Then, you'd discover the truth about this LIAR! Obviously, all the three women can not lie about him. Failing that, set him up with a Private Investigation Firm and they'd screw his a r s e for you, do it now! grin They will check him up, right down to his village!

You see, they say 'To catch a thief use a thief' is a true saying therefore, to deal with a criminal, you not only use a criminal but you think like a criminal too - that's what I say! So, be smart!! Check him up!
He is a user, it seems perhaps, he's used those three women, to get his right of abode and other things in the West and where ever you met him and now he's got a base he's launching other motives.

Please listen, I don't know you but I am really angry with you - I don't want to hear/read anymore here, I just want you to do a serious BEN JOHNSON out of the claws of that messenger of satan's life right now - immediately now!

I don't know where you're writing from - but from the sound of things, it seems you're writing from the West. You see, many of these messengers of satan prowl around with black magic (juju) breaking into peoples lives and destroying it - taking what they want, which they did not work for and leave!! The Lord will destroy them one by by one - where could they run from his presence - no where!!

As a child of God you should not be messing with such a man - yes, everyone is a sinner and people try to repent from their sins by completely giving their lives to Jesus Christ and the apple of your eyes is yet to do so...when will he do it, in hell? He's a hard core and unrepentant criminal!!

In London, there are many of these evil men prowling about destroying families - lazy a r s e holes who do not want to work hard to raise the families they created instead, ride on other peoples back to do so - God would damn them, all!

Look around the mess he'd already made - three families have been broken and destroyed - children have been left abandoned with their mothers and their mothers families, left picking up the pieces he left behind as if that's not enough and now, he's moved on to you - you are his next conquest! Sorry for you, if you don't run away from this evil man! Come out of this emotional evil soul-tie now!

These evil men, are lurking about with charms that they use to mess up young girls, turn them against their family and then, devour them. You have to be a very strong Christian with Faith in God for it not to have effect on you!

Also, these evil men larch on Adult Laws - once you turn 18yrs of age - you can do what you want and parents have no more authority over you so, they larch on that law to destroy many young girls. But then, where do these young girls run to, in the aftermath? Obviously, to their families whom they rejected, abused and sold out in the first place. Shame really, shame!!!

Listen, if you don't get yourself out of this dangerous man's hand now, in the end you will leak the a r s e s of your Auntie and Cousin who are advising you, based on their knowledge, pain and experiences of such evil men yet, you are adamant and have the gut to curse them on their own mistakes which they are trying to prevent you from making but you're not seeing/hearing that - you'll learn!

Please, stop analysing the mistake of your Auntie and Cousin and focus on your life/future, and what you would do to stop/break this chain of mistakes women in your family make with men - that's what you should be doing and not checking whose own life is crocked and not working/progressing well in your family!

I leave you to it now - Good luck with your bounteous catch!

Hope it doesn't end up in tears just as the other three, sure their mothers did warn them and they knew it all, didn't they! grin grin [/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Olalekan0(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2012
Never Knew someone as jobless as you still exist on nairaland.... Even a masters degree thesis should not be this long. Jeez

1 Like

Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Olalekan0(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt][b] Terrible, Terrible, Terribl Mistake!

Young lady, if I were you, I'd do a BEN JOHNSON NOW, before it is too late and tears starts rolling down those beautiful cheeks!!! Please, please and please leave a sleeping dog alone to sleep jeje, jeje, jeje!!

Your infactuation with a married man will wear off soon and your eyes will open when he has finished damaging you as he'd damaged the other 3 women! And you want to be counted among his messed up conquests, do you??
Good luck, since you don't know what to do with you young life and great future ahead of you!

Well, before I give you a little piece of my heart let me ask - Have you a mother? Is your mother still alive and what did she say about all these?

Seems you hadn't told her yet! Obviously, she doesn't know or does she?? Please, listen to her - no one would love you more and better and take care of your interests, than your own MOTHER! Hmmmmmm!

Right, let's get down to business! grin

You want to entangle yourself in this messed up baggage, sorry!

This is a man that has HISTORY WITH WOMEN! Not one, not two, not three and now, you want to join the boat - WELCOME ON BOARD!!!! angry Terrible! Terrible! Get me right we all have history but this one is, endemic!!!!!

Young lady, if I were you, I'd leave a sleeping dog alone to sleep jejejejejeje!!

Yes, I said your infactuation will soon wear off and your eyes will open when he has finished damaging you as he did the other 2 loosers! I don't want to include the first woman in his life because hers seemed a real love for him - but the other two, saw what they thought is money, and comfortable life thus, dived with their heads first in and where are they, now?

As for you, what did you see and what are you getting out of this mess - CHAFFS!!! You pride yourself in eating left overs, do you? You're getting a someones LEFT-OVER, three times (LEFT-OVER X 3!!!)- gorit shocked shocked

And you want to join the excitement - to be counted among his messed up conquests. Good luck, since you don't know what to do with your young live and great future ahead of you.

Listen, look for someone of your own age or there about who has potential and, whom you can work together to create and build your own THREE TOWERS OF NEWYORK, ok! grin grin grin That's what you should be doing and not waiting for someone else's LEFT-OVER! So, stop looking for ready made because, it comes with a price!!

Imagine this Lothario has left these three women holding the babies and you think you won't be next In your dreams!

And you're here telling us what a good father he is, really So, what a child need from his father is Christmas presents only, abi?? Who does the school run, who does the hospital run and who cooks the meals puts them to bed at night, who deals with all the childhood night sicknesses etc, eh? Yoooooouu!!! undecided

Shouldn't he be supporting their mothers with these needs? Look, his children need him 24/7 ok! You don't need him and certainly, he doesn't need you either - so tell him to go back to his children and be a proper father to them! DO IT, NOW!!

Obviously, he can't be doing all the above and more for all his children scattered all over the world with these 3 women when he's on top of you at night, would he?? shocked shocked

Young lady, do a BEN JOHNSON now, before its too late for you !!!

Imagine, you want to ruin your life - to entangle yourself in this messed up baggage, sorry!

This is a man that has HISTORY WITH WOMEN! Not one, not two, not three and now, you want to join the boat - WELCOME ON BOARD!!!! angry angry angry

Excuse me, you think a leopard would change its spots for you Thinkc again!!! Abi, your own got DIAMONDS decorated around it?? Your eye will clear soon when he gets his claws on you - you will know.

Since, you're confused with his black magic charms that is holding you in bondage thus, not only making you blind and deaf but making you hate your own blood and flesh for voicing out serious concerns about this demon - it has also, made you believe he loves you and don't love the 3 Exes he left behind, let's believe that!

You sound educated but lack logical thinking to analyse the motives of this old wretch who wants to destroy another young heart for his own ego! In your mind, he's told you all the truth you need isn't it? Well, they say, 'there are 2 sides to every story' and you've only heard one so, you haven't really heard the truth from him - you're yet to discover your shock! cool cool

As educated as you seem, you do not sound as smart! Why not make enquries with his former beaus? Befriend them, take them out one by one - move smart! Then, you'd discover the truth about this LIAR! Obviously, all the three women can not lie about him. Failing that, set him up with a Private Investigation Firm and they'd screw his a r s e for you, do it now! grin They will check him up, right down to his village!

You see, they say 'To catch a thief use a thief' is a true saying therefore, to deal with a criminal, you not only use a criminal but you think like a criminal too - that's what I say! So, be smart!! Check him up!
He is a user, it seems perhaps, he's used those three women, to get his right of abode and other things in the West and where ever you met him and now he's got a base he's launching other motives.

Please listen, I don't know you but I am really angry with you - I don't want to hear/read anymore here, I just want you to do a serious BEN JOHNSON out of the claws of that messenger of satan's life right now - immediately now!

I don't know where you're writing from - but from the sound of things, it seems you're writing from the West. You see, many of these messengers of satan prowl around with black magic (juju) breaking into peoples lives and destroying it - taking what they want, which they did not work for and leave!! The Lord will destroy them one by by one - where could they run from his presence - no where!!

As a child of God you should not be messing with such a man - yes, everyone is a sinner and people try to repent from their sins by completely giving their lives to Jesus Christ and the apple of your eyes is yet to do so...when will he do it, in hell? He's a hard core and unrepentant criminal!!

In London, there are many of these evil men prowling about destroying families - lazy a r s e holes who do not want to work hard to raise the families they created instead, ride on other peoples back to do so - God would damn them, all!

Look around the mess he'd already made - three families have been broken and destroyed - children have been left abandoned with their mothers and their mothers families, left picking up the pieces he left behind as if that's not enough and now, he's moved on to you - you are his next conquest! Sorry for you, if you don't run away from this evil man! Come out of this emotional evil soul-tie now!

These evil men, are lurking about with charms that they use to mess up young girls, turn them against their family and then, devour them. You have to be a very strong Christian with Faith in God for it not to have effect on you!

Also, these evil men larch on Adult Laws - once you turn 18yrs of age - you can do what you want and parents have no more authority over you so, they larch on that law to destroy many young girls. But then, where do these young girls run to, in the aftermath? Obviously, to their families whom they rejected, abused and sold out in the first place. Shame really, shame!!!

Listen, if you don't get yourself out of this dangerous man's hand now, in the end you will leak the a r s e s of your Auntie and Cousin who are advising you, based on their knowledge, pain and experiences of such evil men yet, you are adamant and have the gut to curse them on their own mistakes which they are trying to prevent you from making but you're not seeing/hearing that - you'll learn!

Please, stop analysing the mistake of your Auntie and Cousin and focus on your life/future, and what you would do to stop/break this chain of mistakes women in your family make with men - that's what you should be doing and not checking whose own life is crocked and not working/progressing well in your family!

I leave you to it now - Good luck with your bounteous catch!

Hope it doesn't end up in tears just as the other three, sure their mothers did warn them and they knew it all, didn't they! grin grin [/b][/size]

That's unemployment taking it's toll on you...
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by nimma(f): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2012
Well, you can also do a little digging yourself outside your family. As you also try to figure him out, keep your emotions locked so it doesnt cloud your judgement. If possible find out about what went wrong between him and his baby mamas.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by funshint(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2012
@OP Girl, u're a kid!!!
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2012
davidylan:

this is a very silly post. The man has 4 kids from 3 different women. By the time he has finished paying child support what would be left for you and your own kids? My dear, you are too young to settle for someone else's sloppy seconds. Find your own man.

bro, i think you didnt get the memo.......the guy is "rich" so, even after paying child support,(as if people do in 9ja), he will still have PLENTY to spend on his future conquest.
also, this man can have 4kids by 3 baby mamas AND STILL be HER man exclusively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Don't Rush Relationships Until You're Old Enough To Know What You Want In Man" / Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.