Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! (15290 Views)

When She Told That " She Only Date Oil And Gas Workers" ( PHOTO ) / I Was Told That My Girlfriend Is Sleeping With Her Brother In His Room / What Will You Do If Told That You Are Pretty Or Handsome Publicly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Nobody: 1:32am On May 02, 2012
To those of you being unnecessarily sarcastic asking if she "wouldnt mind being the fourth or fifth, sixth, bleh blah baby mama", you all dont believe people can change?

Tisa follow your heart. Let him know what is going on in that mind and heart of yours. Listen to what he wants in life, his goals, and needs....see how you would fit in. Simply put, make sense out of nonsense and decide what you want to do from there.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by 190: 1:36am On May 02, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 04, 2012
Babzz:

Is that what you think a wife is? Mrs. Chima sounds like she never wants to get married.......

lol.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Youngpo413: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2015
TisaBone:
There is this man that I am extremely interested in. I respected him, because he was able to bring himself out of the gutter, and free himself from the bondage of crime and jail and has become a successful businessman. He has a lot of ambition and drive, which I love , as well as this magnetic power emanating from him. The attraction was definitely mutual.

I went by his shop, and we talked for maybe an hour about many things. He knows that I am a Christian. He wanted to know what my dreams were, my goals for the future, and where I saw myself once I graduated college. He wanted to know why I was not in a relationship, and I told him because I was not willing to settle for just any old man. I made him laugh, and he made me laugh. He told me he was 32 with four kids, and 3 baby mothers, which scared me. I mean I was ready to run for the hills. But as he began to talk of his children, I could see the love he had for all of them, and I began to soften up once more, but at the same time my guard was still up because I know that sometimes men will talk of their children, to make themselves appear more wholesome than what they really are.

He knows how old I am, but as we were talking he picked up on the fact that although I was young, I had lived a little. He asked me why I went to church. I told him because I had problems, and I was trying to work them out with and for God so that I could become a better person.

As most men tend to do, he got a little fresh and asked could I come over and cook him dinner, once I revealed to him that I was a guru in the kitchen. I told him absolutely not, and he wanted to know why. I said because I was not ready. He said that he could respect that, and that was the end of that particular conversation. Once it was time for me to leave, I stood up, and couldn't take my eyes from him. He asked was I ready for a hug, and I sort of melted and said that I was. He took me in his arms, and his hands roamed all over my lower back, and my hips, and I could feel his hands hovering over my behind, but he stopped short. I never knew that just a simple hug could ****** not only my body, but my mind as well.

Fast forward to a couple of days later. I am talking to my aunt and cousin, about this new man I have met. I asked for prayer from my aunt, because I need to stay strong and the lady always. She wanted to know what his name was, and once I said it, my cousin turns around and is flabbergasted. According to her, this man is quite the player around town, and is known to dog women out. He may even have a girlfriend, but my cousin said she didn't know for sure. She told me to stay away from him because he was too old, and the only reason older men talk to young girls ( I'm always a child when its convenient, at other times I'm a grown up when it suits her purposes) is so that they can feel like they are doing something. My aunt chimed in and said I should ask him to pay my light bill and take me out to an expensive restaurant. She said that would get rid of him quick. It's ironic that she would suggest this considering that her own husband is an invalid who hasn't worked not one day in their ten year marriage. My cousin is a thirty something, unemployed, and bitter woman, who awaits the release of her on/off again boyfriend from prison so that they can be wed. She ridiculed me because he is shorter than me, but I don't care! according to her I'm "settling." I mean for God's sake I'm 5'11! alot of men will be taller than me, but he told me he loved my height, and that if we were ever to go out, that he definitely needed me in a pair of heels.

In my opinion both are bitter, but I can't totally discard what is being told to me. I'm scared and confused. He not once disrespected me in anyway, and seems to be accepting of all that I have told him. Is this information that I have received from my cousin a sign that I should leave this man alone? Should I walk away and never look back?
get ready to be the next baby mama,I'm sure that man had fucccked and dumped your aunt and cousin,so it won't be bad if he bleeps you too,...mumu.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Youngpo413: 7:12am On Oct 18, 2015
TisaBone:
I DON'T want a dog. that's the whole point. At first I didn't even know that he was like that. So it's not my fault that I am still attracted to him. the consensus is that i should run. which is what i want to do. so i guess the best thing i could do is just let my desire pass. this relationship just can't occur. I'm too young for this bm drama. he has too much going on in his life. some women do like nice guys and i am one of them.
you don't like nice guys,you don't sound like one,you are what you attract,so for you to be attracted to this "kind" of man says a lot about you,you are a hoe,you are so proud cos you still age is still on your side...look around,most b!tches that acted the way you do are still single till date and if care is not taken they will remain that way for life....just go and become the baby mama number 4,a typical naija b!tch.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by Youngpo413: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2015
TisaBone:

do you think being a Christian means I'm perfect? It means I'm trying to become a better person. and if you knew the 411 on my family, you would be thinking [i]them [/i]the bad people. I am working of forgiveness but it's a day to day struggle.needless to say, it doesn't matter what you think or don't think of me. kick rocks if you don't like what I have to say.

No, I don't enjoy heartache. That's why I'm reaching out to people for help on as what to do. it's a shame, but I don't trust the advice of my family.

and we are just in the friendship stage, because of course i have reasons to be wary. I have been praying on this, and I don't want to dismiss him as of yet because we all fall short of the glory of god. I want to get to know him a little more to see what he thinks of his past actions, and whether he is learning from his mistakes or not. not one of you on this forum is sinless or without fault! I know I'm not, and I'm woman enough to admit that.

you are pathetic,I have never seen a lady so foolish in my whole life,you are the first.
Re: I've Been Told That He Is A DOG!!!!! by pedrilo: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2015
If three other women can't, do u tink u can?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / An Interview With Ivvy, Lanicky And ChubbyT / Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.