Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? (1749 Views)

Learn The Exact Strategy I Used To Generate At Least #300,000 Monthly / Joint Venture Partner Needed To Expand A Newspaper Company With 100k / How To Generate At Least N100k On Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? by omotola1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2012
Pls i need as many business ideas/suggestions as possible. Precise business plan/proposal will be appreciated. Keep the comments rolling in....
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? by ryt: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2012
hi,

Kompactt Ltd. is an investment advisory and management company which
offers an extensive range of investment services, including portfolio
management, private equity and real estate management; with constantly
increasing assets and commitments under management. We have individual and
institutional clients from around the world.

Our Services include:
*. Portfolio Management
*. Investment Advisory
*. Asset Management
*. Financial Planning
*. Real Estate Management
*. Private Equity Management
*. Risk Management

Our investment approach accentuates thoughtful and disciplined instrument
selection and asset distribution. At Kompactt, our investment
professionals have developed in-depth expertise and extensive
relationships with financial market instruments and strategies. Our
assessment of market conditions and opportunities; and our efforts to
optimize risk-adjusted performance are reflected by changes in portfolio
allocations over time. Our portfolios offer a flat ROI of up to 12.5%.

Please visit www.kompactt.com for more information.
Send an e-mail to info@kompactt.com for any enquiries.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? by idelle: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
Same feeling [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? by ephilipand: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2012
Have been searching for loan to expand my business that is doing well. If you can loan me I will pay you with N50,000 at the end of one month. But if is investment, I will pay you 15% monthly. Here you can reach me on ephilipand@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? by bendazum: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
100,000 is too much.Just 20,000 to generate 20,000 and above monthly.Join us at BETONMARKET ALERTS thread.It is guaranteed.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? by benz33(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2012
@ bENDAZUM....I also want u to answer these question about BENTOMARK.... WHEN did u Join them and are they real and hw genuine are they?... Thank u
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? by bendazum: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2012
benz33: @ bENDAZUM....I also want u to answer these question about BENTOMARK.... WHEN did u Join them and are they real and hw genuine are they?... Thank u
I joined them 5years ago and YES they are very genuine.It is not in doubt.They are registered and have real contact address.Very HONEST.Infact I made a proposal in Betonmarket Alerts thread.Open an account with them,fund it with atleast 20 dollars and you will be surprised!Come over and read my proposal.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? by omotola1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2012
@daimondpat i ve tried forex before and failed several times, i lost huge amount of money. @bendazum pls throw more light on betonmarket. It kinda sound like gambling. Pls kindly share your idea with us.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? by bendazum: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2012
omotola1: @daimondpat i ve tried forex before and failed several times, i lost huge amount of money. @bendazum pls throw more light on betonmarket. It kinda sound like gambling. Pls kindly share your idea with us.
I explained it well in Betonmarket Alert thread.Come over and read to your Financial Success.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? by brown3: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2012
bendazum: I explained it well in Betonmarket Alert thread.Come over and read to your Financial Success.

pls i will like to meet u one on one. This is my num 08027738359, u can send me urs too.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? by joetallest: 4:57pm On May 01, 2012
i'm sending u dis message based on d fact dat it's an opportunity dat i nid u 2 look into seriously and probably take advantage of it. there's this company known as Dukwe Inc. and d 21 pillars for global development equity located in portharcourt. they have this investment opportunity called 'Smart Pick Investment" which they made open publicly 2 all business minded Nigerians like u, it's an investment dat gives u a 100% returns on ur investment in 1yr. the reason why i want u not only 2 look into it but also invest is dat there are some serious minded individuals like u that have invested already. d company's website is www.dukwe.com and everything u nid 2 knw abt the company is on the website. plz do call 08025044784 for more details or visit their office at 1, new nation close, off chike close, mgbuoba NTA road, portharcourt.

(1) (Reply)

Panasonic PABX System, Intercom System, Hybrid IP PABX System / Braiding Hair Extension...jumbo Size / Your Freedom On Yellow Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.