Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) (2120 Views)

How To Make Steady Income Writing And Publishing Your Book On Amazon Kindle / 50 Books To Read Before You Reach 50 + DL Links / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by Shadowblaqq(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, today we are going to learn how to how to publish your books to the Amazon kindle platform without spending a dime.Before we proceed let me explain incase you have not heard, what i mean by the Amazon kindle device or better known as the kindle. The Kindle is an electronic device created by Amazon that makes it possible for people to read ebooks without stress using their Amazon supplied kindle .Outlined below are the steps to publishing on the kindle platform free of charge:
step1: copy your ebook to a microsoft word document, make sure you format document very well avoiding much large images and unusual fonts.
Step 2: go to file click save as and then to save as Html (hypertext mark up language)
Step3: go to google and search for a free software known as Calibre this software will enable you convert the html file into an acceptable format by kindle and other mobile devices.
Step4: install Calibre
Step 5:Open Callibre click on add file at the right upper left hand corner of the software, choose the html file you save in step 2, choose the output kindle acceptable format and publish to the kindle platform.For a free step by step pictorial ebook guide on this topic post your emails here and you will get a copy free!
Update: my published books 1.http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008NCFF84 2. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008LZ8D4G
Tanx!

1 Like

Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by MyneWhite1(f): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
Good tips.

You can now upload .doc and .html documents directly to Kindle so no need for the calibre.

1 Like

Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by Shadowblaqq(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2012
Tanx mate for the heads up just i have been hooked to the traditional methods and so far have not run into problems.
Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
@op, great tips, mail a copy of the ebook to me @: dailyy.newss@gmail.com. thanks for the info, I only use lulu, and my ebook sales has been down & low, sold only few copies: below 30cps...will surely try kindle. thank u.
Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by saints4rea(m): 3:35am On Jul 24, 2012
Thanks dear 4 ur knowlegde.Pls would u email d ebook 2 saintsreal@yahoo.Com.
Secondly,would u pls advise me on a reliable Publisher in Nigeria n foreign dt would market my books profitably with my royalties
Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by Daniel45: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2012
thanks.pls kindly email the free ebook to me my adress is iro.uche@yahoo.com
Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by Sirniyeh(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
Knowledge is wealth. Writing is a way of exploring wealth. The only property that will be buried with everyone his or her knowledge. Before it is buried, why not explore it to insure your posterity. I'm doing great with Amazon Kindle. I advise you to go for it.

1 Like

Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by 2ruink(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
kindly send me the e-book
Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by Shadowblaqq(m): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
@sirniyeh you are absolutely right! Mobile devices e-commerce is gradually taking over the way we transact business and interact socially. Devices like Amazon Kindle, Android devices and smart phones are the dominant players in this mobile revolution. Those that take the bold and wise move of embracing this emerging mobile boom, will to the degree of your intent be richly rewarded.
Shadowblaqq
Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by Shadowblaqq(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
@Sirniyeh you are absolutely right! Mobile devices e-commerce is gradually taking over the way we transact business and interact socially. Devices like Amazon Kindle, Android devices and smart phones are the dominant players in this mobile revolution. Those that take the bold and wise move of embracing this emerging mobile boom, will to the degree of your intent be richly rewarded.
Shadowblaqq
Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
Thanks for the tips...here is my e-mail address: purpledovenet@yahoo.com
Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by Clairette(f): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
right4francis@yahoo.com. Kindly send the ecopy to me. Tnx
Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by Java344: 12:59am On Oct 31, 2012
thanks in advance,
thefutureisee@gmail.com
Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by ProfTayour(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2013
Thanks for the info. I've been considering kindle for a while now. I will appreciate the tutorial very much. My email - akanotayo@gmail.com
Re: How To Publish Your Books To The Amazon Kindle Store(Step By Step Tutorial) by osita85: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
osaze34real@yahoo.com pls send me the ebook

(1) (Reply)

We Had A Family / What To Do When You Can't Reply A Post Or Have Been Banned / FEDDIE GIRL: Don't Miss-out on Advance Copies!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.