Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Am Looking For A Plot Of Land In Lagos Or An Uncompleted Property - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Am Looking For A Plot Of Land In Lagos Or An Uncompleted Property (991 Views)

I Need Guidance In Completing An Uncompleted Property I Bought. / Uncompleted Property On A Plot Of Land At Ibeju-lekki on offer / Uncompleted Property For Sale In Trans Amadi,portharcourt(wit Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For A Plot Of Land In Lagos Or An Uncompleted Property by Passion774(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2007
Does anyone have a plot of land in Lagos or a bungalow on a plot of land for sale. I would prefer anywhere in Lagos (Outskirt).

This can also be an uncompleted building. Needed Urgently.

Thanks
Re: I Am Looking For A Plot Of Land In Lagos Or An Uncompleted Property by bomega4u(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2007
uncompleted 2(no) 3bedroom bungalow for sale in Ikorodu just after agric off lagos road.
title: cofo
Re: I Am Looking For A Plot Of Land In Lagos Or An Uncompleted Property by Passion774(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2007
How much is it going for
Re: I Am Looking For A Plot Of Land In Lagos Or An Uncompleted Property by omoadewunm(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2007
There is a plot of land at abule-Aka, ajangbadi in badagry local government of lagos state costs 1million naira(quote) and 1 hectare of land costs 6million naira(quote) by the same owner. The amount is negotiable. the ower owns the street, he wants me to bring intending buyer. Behold, the intending buyer will pay 10% of the cost to me as commission. The survey plan and other documents available. I will connect the intending buyer to negotiate directly with the owne concerning the price and mode of payment and other relevant documents.
Interested buyer should contact me through this address and gsm: adewunmi_olawale@yahoo.com, phlpwale@yahoo.ie. GSM: 08027609349.

First come first buy.
Re: I Am Looking For A Plot Of Land In Lagos Or An Uncompleted Property by bomega4u(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2007
Passion 774,
its 4M
Re: I Am Looking For A Plot Of Land In Lagos Or An Uncompleted Property by Passion774(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2007
Have you got any pics you could send to me.

Thanks
csoyinka@hotmail.com
Re: I Am Looking For A Plot Of Land In Lagos Or An Uncompleted Property by IDERAWOLE(m): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2007
PROPERTY FOR QUICK SELL IN LAGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. A BLOCK OF 4NO 2-BEDROOM FLATS FOR SALE AT IPAJA NEAR COMMAND ON A 1.5 PLOT OF LAND IN A WELL DEVELOPED AREA.

PRICE: N15Million(ASKING)

Re: I Am Looking For A Plot Of Land In Lagos Or An Uncompleted Property by bomega4u(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2007
passion 774,
ive sent the pics to your mailbox.
regards
Re: I Am Looking For A Plot Of Land In Lagos Or An Uncompleted Property by thirdi(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2007
Can i get the pictures 2 ?

emma21ng@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Looking For A Plot Of Land In Lagos Or An Uncompleted Property by yinkarose: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
passion 774 i have a land in sango with a 4bedroom all rooms ensuite bungalow foundation on it asking price 1.2m contact 08055184399

(1) (Reply)

Plots Available Opp. Chisco Transport, Lekki / Thinking Of Relocating To Ikorodu Area Of Lagos / A Plot Of Land Needed At Ikota Villa Estate, Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.