Stats: 3,150,219 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's (16028 Views)

NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / Compare And Contrast Channels Television And AIT. / NTA News and Radio Nigeria On Your Desktop (2) (3) (4)

Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Nolla: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
DJ of the day & High-life Night on FRCN Kaduna by the Blind Supper Star, Martins Baker (RIP)
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by dnklojang: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
I used 2b down wt dis Prog 'Discotec' wt Papa Steve Amok Saturdays 9pm 2 midnit on PRTVC 90.5 Fm {Plateau Radio Television Corporation Jos}
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by glimpse(f): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
muppet babies (i av d song on my fone nw), after d storm on nta.
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by chagga(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
Behind the clouds, no one but u. New masquerade, night rider, T A team ,super ted, tales by moon light,Voltron, wisdom is an asset , Jagwa etc those old good days better than what they are offering kids this days
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by PALS007: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2012
Sesame street, voltron, little prince, superted, thundersub, G-force, scobby doo, spiderman and his amazing friend, contract, doctor who, robinhOd, inspector gadget, trerahoax, tales by moonlight, village headmaster, new masquarade, linx, mirror in d sun, koko close - Oluwa laabe lord, fortunes, checkmate, behind the clouds, candlelight, Jagwa, ripples,palace,rent a ghost,mr spencer,telematch, cadbury breakfast show. Tanmo, feyikogbon, isawuru, abiJa, yanpoyanrin, Joomijoke, koto orun, arelu,omo araye le, erinkeke, aluwe. D list is endless.

Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Silva79(f): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2012
country people,family circle,royal tears.
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Silva79(f): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2012
country people,family circle,royal tears,candlelight
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by djeezy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
As a kid then I loved the "POWER RANGERS", WILLY WILLY" and "SEVEN LUCKY KIDS" With my black and white Tv. I change channels with a Plier and sometimes we hit it so hard when it malfunction.
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
PALS 007: Sesame street, voltron, little prince, superted, thundersub, G-force, scobby doo, spiderman and his amazing friend, contract, doctor who, robinhOd, inspector gadget, trerahoax, tales by moonlight, village headmaster, new masquarade, linx, mirror in d sun, koko close - Oluwa laabe lord, fortunes, checkmate, behind the clouds, candlelight, Jagwa, ripples,palace,rent a ghost,mr spencer,telematch, cadbury breakfast show. Tanmo, feyikogbon, isawuru, abiJa, yanpoyanrin, Joomijoke, koto orun, arelu,omo araye le, erinkeke, aluwe. D list is endless.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You sure a TV freak but how in the world were you feeling those NTA Channel 7 programmes?
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by aieromon(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
Just to add
Rent-A-Ghost
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by nairakobo1: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
my very best were: sesseme street, voltron, terra horse, robbin hood, tales by moonlight, new masqurade, man behind the mask, jagwa, sunny side of life, bassey and company etc. I never missed them except NEPA struck! They always did you know

Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
do u guys remember this??, check it out guys... so sad!! http:///7xQN7
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by stagger: 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
Back then, had this TV with 4 legs and a door to close the screen. That TV still dey my Papa house for village as a relic from the good old days.
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by PALS007: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2012
Riddles and hope- mr Shanana
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by MrEverest(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
Hot cash(willi willi), mr spencer, Ichabod, Zero cartoon, checkmate, the rich also cry, tales by moonlight, kunte keta, Oh my, oh my, i feel like cry'n, whn d world wz stil innocent.
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by delors(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
Rental Ghost
Frank Spencer
slegde Hammer
The Rich Also Cry
Moonlight

Erin keeke (Baba Suwe)
fadeyi Oloro
jagua
Uncle Joe
Bassey and Company
New masquerade
Tales By Moonlight
Checkmate
...still loading...
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Ninilowo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
Vego product half hour on OGBC by Gbenga Adeboye
2. Oro sunnukun on OGBC
3. Efe on NTA Ibadan
4, Agbeleku
5. Yanpon yanri
6. Arelu
7. Ayamatanga
8. Votron
9. Sesame street
10. Cosby show
11. Tales by moonlight
12. Village headmaster
13. Tele match
14. NTA news/ News line.
15. Baba kwete
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by glimpse(f): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
stagger: Back then, had this TV with 4 legs and a door to close the screen. That TV still dey my Papa house for village as a relic from the good old days.

rememba superted? Did u mean dis Tv?

Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Redman44(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2012
Fadeyi Oloro shocked shocked shocked The guy was so wicked that I always saw him in my dreams and had nightmares back then. I loved the Yoruba Dramas on NTA 7 and NTA Ibadan. Then there was Voltron, Thundersub, Super Ted, Mickey Mouse, The Spectacular Spiderman and Robin Hood on NTA 2 Channel 5 and NTA Channel 10. Lagos Television ( LTV ) and Lagos Weekend Television ( LWT ) also screened Thundersub and Robin Hood series on their own special days. Chief Zubrudaya and the New Masquerade Program. Then Kidivision 101, 321 Contact, Tales By Moonlight etc. Damn, the 80's and early 90's were the bomb. Cheers.
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Akshow: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
1Dray: On NTA Kaduna way back 80's to 90's... Maganan Jari, Things fall apart, Tales by moon light, Voltron, The Masquarade, Wili Wili, India films, Alero, Cadbury breakfast show, Newsline wt Frank( its 9pm, do u knw wia ur kids r nw?), Checkmate, Samenja... And many more
U trigger gud memories of nta kaduna. Use 2 b afraid of dat alero. Oda mexican soaps. D rich also cry, no 1 bt u, isaura da slave gal, wild rose, wrestlin on sunday, new masquerade, jaguar n im cast, grace, julie an co. Lovely memories. Den supreme fm of late 90s wit deir oga driver program evry a.m
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by gulfer: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
chucky234: NAIJA:
Wili Wili
Jagwa
Papiluwe
Checkmate
Abija
Tales by moonlight
Things fall apart
Village headmaster
Sun in the mirror

FOREIGN:
Bill Cosby Show
Prince of Belair
Family Affair
New Generation
The Swam princess
Darkwin Duck
Murphet puppets
Goofy
All dogs go to heaven
Mr. Spencer
Robin hood
Votron
Arab adventure (cartoon)
No one but you
Lady of the Rose
Wild Rose
Kunta Kunte
Kids say the dandest thing by Bill Cosby

Can't remember all,it was fun as we had a cable satellite from our American neighbours at Robinson close (Simisola Estate) in Apapa.
Remember DR. WHO?
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by chucky234(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
stagger: Back then, had this TV with 4 legs and a door to close the screen. That TV still dey my Papa house for village as a relic from the good old days.
Guy that TV with four legs get mercury inside,why u dey dull nah. Na N3m u dey use play dey keep as museum for village,no think am just kidding
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by chucky234(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
gulfer: Remember DR. WHO?
Guy you correct,how can I forget Dr. Who
Renta Ghost,Superted,Super Rangers,Turtle Ninjas,Lost in Space,Superman and his amazing friends,Biker Mice,Casper the Little Ghost,Aladin,and Ghost story were also amazing in the 90s.
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by not2long(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
kombats: this topic has been discuss so many time on NL. Pls try and use d search button b4 posting. Thx
if you have problem with the post then walk away than u moaning, just walk away

Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by seunbballo(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
stagger: Cock Crow At Dawn - 1982
Ripples - 1988 - 1993
Voltron - 1985 - 1990
Contact 3-2-1 - 1983/84
Sesame Street - the 70s and early 80s
Kwagh Hir (a Tiv Dance program in the 80s)
Ojo Ladipo Theatre (Oga Bello, Papi Luwe, etc)
Tele Match (the German game show).

Ohhh, I just feel like crying remembering my years of childhood with nostalgia; a period when I had not a care in the world..

U re right....VOLTRON, RIPPLES,TELE MATCH(TRI, HUN, HI or sth like dat, wearing ridiculous costumes carry water and stuff), CHUCKLE BROTHERS(big and small dog) RENT A GHOST, FRANK SPENCER, STORY LAND(around 8pm, d guy with d guitar-storyland land of music, fun and tail, bring ur frds along) so much more, i wanna go back.

Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by zeefever: 1:06am On Apr 30, 2012
NTA news at 9
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by omodada1: 1:35am On Apr 30, 2012
U guys JU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ made M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ rember the̶̲̥̅̊ old days of white and black T.V. God knows hw many times М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ parents rebuked M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ from goin τ̅☺ our neighbour's house τ̅☺ watch 'Abija' on coloured TV, latter we put a green gell on ours...but ‎​₪☺ boko-haram den sha!
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by glimpse(f): 1:54am On Apr 30, 2012
tinz fall apart
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by Aussie(m): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2012
I recall a yoruba quiz on nta 7 then - T'anmo ( t'anmo o, ko wa so)
LTV 8- Aditu (yoruba quiz)- anchored by madam Funke Ogunshipe(now old but still active), now does an early morning progrm on radio lagos - Oro Agba, at 5.55am till this day.
LTV 8- Spark the Killer
LTV8 or 7 news, a newscaster's sign out signature used to be 'yi'o pabanbari to ba d'ola' can't recall his name again.
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by free2ryhme: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2012
clapperboard Television Lagos

HUGO & VICTOR
Re: Interesting Television And Radio Programmes In The 1990's by azpekuliar: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2012
not2long: i just remember programmes that i watched when i was little kid that was interesting and i couldn't help but wish i could bring back old time.these are my favorite ones:
Radio: Ogun State Radio(ogbc) every Friday 8 pm: iriri aye by Kola Olawuyi(RIP) ,even though the programme scared me like hell i never missed it, with its scaring underground music.
Television: i can never forget NTA then,when it was still bubbling,i always look forward to tales by moon light every Sunday by 6pm.
'ROYCO LADUN',also a Sunday programme on NTA every evening was a bomb then.
Also,Cyrils Stober and Tokunbo Ajai (RIP) casting the news plus news line that everybody always wanted to watch, also 'telly match' that is mostly shown on public holidays was always what i looked forward to.
Pls you guys can share your favorite and interesting TV and radio programmes when growing up.

@OP...talking about OGBC radio. Do know this programme that used to air on Saturday afternoons called 'Mixed Grille'? The same presenter used to present a programme on Sunday Afternoons called 'TTM(Total Mood Turnover]'. Can't recollect the presenters name, but I really miss his on-air personalty especially the prog 'Mixed Grille', which made my day every Saturday for years. I remember with some nostalgia in Ife, how I would twist, adjust and handle my Philips radio antennae just to get a clearer signal and listen.

Oscars 2024: Full List Of Winners / >>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu