Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? (9156 Views)

Which Football Move Or Skill Is Your Best? / Obafemi Scores Again For Club – Should Oliseh Consider Him? / Which Football Player Made You To Start Watching Football? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by olanajim(m): 6:37am On Nov 10, 2007
Just curious. I have never really have a life contract with any football club but I enjoy the game and the players.

I want to know what you guys consider before being a fan of a club for life and why you think it is the best. I want to know why fan can die for their team and many more.

Why must I join your club? And which fc offer the best partnership with fans?
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by gbemi1978(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2007
man united.for the love of good football and strong determination to win even in
crieses kiss[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by ayusman16(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2007
olanajim:

Just curious. I have never really have a life contract with any football club but I enjoy the game and the players.

I want to know what you guys consider before being a fan of a club for life and why you think it is the best. I want to know why fan can die for their team and many more.

Why must I join your club? And which fc offer the best partnership with fans?

There is no need to convince u on the right club to support. Go after ur heart and passion cheesy But if u ar very smart and intelligent, innovative and full of bright ideas and most of all luv creative, attacking, pacy, sexy kinda of futbol; there is no other club to support right now than ARSENAL! cheesy Gunners make it real grin
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by jejelolatu(f): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2007
join the club with the largest DEVOTED fan base in the world.
join shooting stars of ibadan.popularly referred to by the great people of ibadan as
SOOTING.
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by ifyalways(f): 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2007
nzogbu nzogbu enyimba enyi.ever heard that song before?you dont need to be told

ENYIMBA INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL CLUB

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by JeSoul(f): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2007
why do you need a football club to support?
I humbly suggest you use ur time and energy for something more productive, that will profit you. We already have way too many crazy football fans.
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by denony(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2007
THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD IS MAN UNITED FC.
THEY PLAY THE BEST FOOTBALL IN PREMIER LEAGUE.

IF YOU JOIN CHELSEA U WILL GET HEART ATTACK.

UNITED FOR-EVER
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by akinalabi(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2007
It all depends on the kind of person you are.

If you're like most Nigerians who just want
to follow the crowd, you can go for Arsenal.

If you've got class and style, go for Man Utd!

Just listen to this and feel me.

http://odeo.com/audio/2500233/view

Akin Alabi
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by hollandis(f): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2007
denony:

IF YOU JOIN CHELSEA You WILL GET HEART ATTACK.

UNITED FOR-EVER

lmfao chelsea = heart attack
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by sod4luv(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2007
denony:

IF YOU JOIN CHELSEA You WILL GET HEART ATTACK.

UNITED FOR-EVER

True talk!

gbemi1978:

man united.for the love of good football and strong determination to win even in
crieses kiss[color=#990000][/color]

Thatz why we re Da Champions!!!
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by hollandis(f): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2007
champs indeed
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by elphem(m): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2007
the voice of the people is the voice of God, do go about window shopping. Welcome to the home of love and true affection.
Man U 4 lyf
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by fataiiyo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2007
Man U is da best, go for better team so that u wont be disapointed at the end of the season,
UNITED 4 LIFE no be for mouth
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by Purist(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2007
You guys are already derailing the thread gradually.  Very soon, you'll start cursing each other out over which club is better.

@poster,

I share your views as well.  Naturally, and being a Nigerian, I love football but I'm not a fan of any club in particular.  I love the style of play of Man Utd and Arsenal, and in the La Liga, Barca.  The few times I've watched Chelsea play, the matches were boring, so I really can't say much about them.

I find it so difficult to understand why human beings can go as far as creating enmity between themselves over some football clubs that are completely oblivious of their existence.  You see guys on the streets, on top of their voices, almost exchanging blows, just because of their clubs.  Even here in the Sports section, only God knows what will happen if some members get to meet each other face to face.  Just recently, a Liverpool fan murdered an Arsenal fan in cold blood over their usual controversy.  It's crazy, really.

Football, just like any other entertainment sport, is meant to be enjoyed.  But it's disheartening to see some become so fanatical over it.  Anyway, like some say, football is another religion on it's own, so things like this are bound to happen.
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by A40(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2007
Arsenal.That is the team to watch and support you are guaranteed to be seduced by our style of soccer each time we set foot on the pitch
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by TawaTemi1(f): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ Poster

Onalajim

Let me tell u, for fun, strong determination and courage, join CHELSEA

Even when others think its the end, CHELSEA will never relent in her effors to be crowned.

Join CHELSEA my dear, join the most envious team. cheesy cheesy cheesy

UP BLUE!   UP BLUE!!    UP BLUE!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by TawaTemi1(f): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ Poster

Onalajim

Let me tell u, for fun, strong determination and courage, join CHELSEA

Even when others think its the end, CHELSEA will never relent in her effors to be crowned.

Join CHELSEA my dear, join the most envious team.   cheesy cheesy cheesy

UP BLUE!   UP BLUE!!    UP BLUE!!!   grin  grin  grin
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by arinzology(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2007
Join nassarawa united.reason?
so u can follow fight if dey lose a home match.
or beta still bayelsa united.
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by Eddie4real(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2007
@ Tawa-Temi, u very right. CHELSEA HAVE NEVER GIVEN ME HEART ATTACK. The Blue Blood still runs in my veins.

Let the sky be BLUE cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by sidnazious(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2007
Join the blues if you are true spirited

Blue for life

Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by rume(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2007
[tt]Try Enyimba or Shooting Stars for REAL FOOTBALL. Be a crazy local leagueerrr
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by henchmark: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2007
dear nairalanders,

why are you allowing the poster take your time, he is wearing an O2  jersey.

he is a GUNNER FOR LIFE
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by DonGotti(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2007
I think you should Join Wigan, JJB Latics all the way, don't be like all the guys here joining reigning clubs.

Help make history, and we shall overcome, We just signed a new coach and we can only get better,

JJB, Wigan Latics, all the way,

Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by Russia: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2007
http://www.beyondsixpackabs.com/public/348.cfm?sd=2
All of you who have posted message here are not True fsns of your team, you don't support a team for a reason and you have reasons for suppoting your team,
The poster if you are still alive should keep watching football by all means you will like a team who play beautiful football to suit your taste.
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by showbobo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2007
DonGotti:

I think you should Join Wigan, JJC Latics all the way, don't be like all the guys here joining reigning clubs.

Help make history, and we shall overcome, We just signed a new coach and we can only get better,

JJB, Wigan Latics, all the way,

I would be an ENYIMBA fan or SHOOTING STARS fan instead of WIGAN.the only way WIGAN can get better is going back to division 2/3.

@pOSTER

Add all the reasons others have given you to join their clubs and multiply it by 100000.Thats the reason why you have to be an arsenal fan.GUNNER FOR LIFE.
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by DonGotti(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2007
@Showbobo,

Your name sef serves your club right, na only show una sabi show, if you win you will complain, if you loose referee no like you.

Arsenal fans complains about any and everything and they would keep analyzing even things that makes no sense, with that manager always with a Stoned face LSD flashback, Arsenal ko, Arsenal ni, JJB all the way jooo, grin
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by A40(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2007
He is just winding yall up i should have guessed
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by Done12: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2007
ol boi,Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuners na the TEAM o grin
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by mekoyo(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2007
BLUES IS DA CLUB.

Even when the going gets tough, when it seems it is the end, they come out strong, they fight for the best.

You want a good club where you'll have no heart break, where unity is the other of the day, then join the true blue.

UP BLUES WE RULE

CHELSEA 4 LIFE
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by Kubed2klin(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2007
abeg the club to support is LIVERPOOL FC.

Also called the REDS, or MERSEYSIDERS or rather still EVERTON ATHLETIC, Liverpool FC is the most glorious club in English football.

As they say, its got an unrivalled history and a GLORIOUS FUTURE.

Red stands for blood, blood is life - Liverpool is life.

Support  Liverpool FC and You'll Never Walk Alone
Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by mekoyo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2007
dats the club

Re: Which Football Club Should I Support And Why? by mekoyo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2007
dats the club

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Moses Rejects Wigan's Double Pay Offer / Korea V Nigeria (1-2): FIFA U-20 Women's WC On August 9 / Super Eagles Arrive Abu Dhabi For Cote D’ Ivoire, Sudan Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.