Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Autocad Designer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Autocad Designer (1246 Views)

Autocad Skilled Person; 2D Drawings Only ....needed Immediately / I Need Tutorial Ebook For Autocad Mechanical 2013 And Inventor Fusion 2013 / Converting Autocad 2007 To Autocad 2002 File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Autocad Designer by teric(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2007
DEAR LANDERS, DO ANY ONE OR ORGANIZATION NEEDS A WELL PACKAGED AUTOCAD DESIGNER, THEN CALL ON ANY OF THE GUYS BELOW.

RICHARD- 08054022958
                         OCHUKO- 08038975348
                          DAVID   -   08036328472

CONSIDER YOUR JOB DONE IN GRAND STYLE.

GOD BLESS U ALL.
Re: Autocad Designer by richylaw(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2007
Can this guys script or rescript the VB in autocad?
Are these guys architect or have the skills to cope with basic architectural rudiments in terms of details?
How comfortable are they to pull stunts in 3d via autocad (2008 preferable)?
Do you have a copy registered to AUTODESK to facilitate an online interactive design work force

If sincerely you can say bold yes to the four above, kindly send a pdf copy of any detail drafting you have to my email, it's on the profile.
NOTE: PDF copies only please.

(1) (Reply)

Employment: Graphic Designer - Lagos Island / Okx And Xiothermik Pls I Need Ur Phone Numbers ASAP / I Need A Good Design For The Front Cover Of My Book Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.