Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. (41298 Views)

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by tunde55(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2012
Online recruitment form for National Identity Management Commission(NIMC).Tell your friends,someone might get lucky. www.nimc.gov.ng/apply.htm gud luck 2u all.

1 Like

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by Obinoscopy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
Fellow nairalanders,

NIMC has distanced itself from any job advert as claimed. They're not advertising presently, thus beware!

1 Like

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by dljbd1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
Am seeing SCAM allover my screen!

1 Like

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by ejejonn: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2012
Beware of Boko haram here! Jail is ur portion SCAMMERS!
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by fakceenyahooc: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
Goodday guys pls ve you heard anytin abt Nimc interview
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by bostos20luv: 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
fakceen@yahoo.c:
Goodday guys pls ve you heard anytin abt Nimc interview
@ Pls I also nid info oo. We not hearing anything abt d whole recruitment thing
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by rom1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hw can I get my job preference,didt print out d first acknowledgment slip,dey second dnt hv it,pls help me
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by serialeco(m): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dear friends,
you can download free material to prepare you for the NIMC exams on http://member.connectingdotsresources.com/index.php?m=serialeco
once you register, log back in and click on download to get instant free access to the reading materials.
Success is yours!

Incase you are unable to follow the steps in the guide provided, you may send in your email address so i can send it directly to your inbox. I have already sent the three seperate materials to all those who registered on the site. so, check your inbox.

once again, Success is Yours!
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by serialeco(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Incase you were unable to follow the steps in the guide provided, you may send in your email address so i can send it directly to your inbox. I have already sent the three seperate materials to all those who registered on the site. so, check your inbox.

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by emmy072000(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hi, just registered, bt cnt get d download. My email Is emmy072000@yahoo.com. Tnx
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by dybaba(m): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2013
serialeco: Incase you were unable to follow the steps in the guide provided, you may send in your email address so i can send it directly to your inbox. I have already sent the three seperate materials to all those who registered on the site. so, check your inbox.

gbemiyor@gmail.com that is my email boss

1 Like

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by aijaymi: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
This is my email lovelyjee4real@yahoo.com.I have registered pls send me the material.thanks
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by fopdnewton: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2013
I've registered and still can't download. My e-mail is tobennanewton@yahoo.ca
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by Freeopod(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2013
tanx bro! have also regstered! this is my email addy>>>>>>>freeopod@gmail.com
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by konfirm: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
Scam scam scam bware oo
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by fatyty: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
Pls dis is my email,will really to get those reading materials, tnx a lot. Manafatyty007@yahoo.com
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by serialeco(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
Which country is the smallest by land mass - vatican city
How many state constituencies are in nigeria - 990
Who is the deputy head of the house of reps - emeka ihedioha
How many fed constituencies - 109
How many countries r in africa - 54
Who is the head of the au - Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma
Who is the head of ECOWAS
... More to come
Remember to visit www.member.connectingdotsresources.com for simple and very rewarding home business opportunities.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by serialeco(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2013

athletes with d highest gold medals in olympic history?

Micheal Phelps

Who is hosting 2014 soccer world cup.

Brazil

Who is d senate president

David Mark

speaker of house of reps.

Aminu Waziri Tambuwal

How many senators?

How many house of reps do we have.

Chairperson of african union

Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma

DG of NIMC.

Barr. Chris E. Onyemenam

What is the former name of NIMC.

DNCR (Department of National Civic Registration)

How many nations are of the AU

finance minister for state

Dr. Yerima Lawal Ngama

state wit the largest population 2006 census

Kano - 9.4 million inhabitants

minister of fct

Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed

head of nigerian coach

Stephen Keshi

who won afcon 2013

Nigeria

least polulated state

FCT, Abuja - 1.4 million inhabitants

next host of olympics 2016

Rio de Janero, Brazil

eagles of coat of arms stand for wat

strenght

number of federal constituencies

number of countries dat contested at afcon

NIMC is under

Presidency

another word for winsome

Charming/attractive/pleasant/engaging/endearing

opposite of dauntless

coy/timorous/timid/fearful/shy/nervous/hesitant

correct spelling of license

license

rearrange PETJIRU

Jupiter

Minister of Power

Chinedu Osita Nebo from Enugu

Minister of Education

Prof Ruqayyatu Ahmed Rufa'i

Minister of Health

Prof Onyebuchi Chukwu

Ministry of Justce - Attorney General

Justice Mohammed Bello Adoke, SAN

Second Largest African Country

Drc

Deputy Speaker

Emeka Ihedioha

Country to host the Nations cup

Morocco

date nimc was founded

Largest African Country

Algeria

The largest African country

Algeria

who is the chairman of nimc

Prince Uche Secondus from Rivers

Remember to visit www.member.connectingdotsresources.com for simple and very rewarding home business opportunities.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by Chinedulinda: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2013
Pls I need the materials to prepare for nimc exam here is ma email address chinedulinda@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by PinkPurple(f): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2013
I have registered too,cnt get to download it. Pls,my email add is owolabioluwabusayo@yahoo.co.uk. pls send me d materials.thank you.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
Any news on result or Interview?
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
The waiting Game has just begin

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary / Wow Job After A Big Disapointment. / Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.