Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,370 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? (7548 Views)

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by bingbagbo(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2012
my friend,s fiancee who is 37 is pressurising him to marry her by next month èven though he has no money.i am proud to say i have been feeding this my friend for almost 2 years now n his fiancee is asking him to go for a bank loan to marry her.she sells akara and my friend is unemployed now.advice!!
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Sijo01(f): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2012
Dis is super storyyyy...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by daylae(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
Good investment. should take the loan. . .in no time profits 'll be rolling in.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Exponental(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2012
Colateral- wife 2 be??

guy......if u need help, ask, stop using ur friend 2 bobo som pple.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by georgesylva(m): 3:25am On Apr 29, 2012
take my friendly advise: (blank)
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by ojeoguc: 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2012
How can u friend get a loan when u said he is not working. Don't play with our mind here we re 2 old for ur noncense.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2012
Joke section that way -------------------->

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Dondav(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2012
Why the hell would you go for a bank loan to marry a woman!....
If u can't afford her! Seek for cheaper ones.... They are everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Excelboi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
Marriage is a liability so it will be unwise to rent a loan in the bank.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Gudintent: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2012
Yes

Havent you heard of 'buy now pay later'

Dont come back and tell us your marriage is over even before it started!!!

Be wise!
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by djeezy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
bin gbagbo: my friend,s fiancee who is 37 is pressurising him to marry her by next month èven though he has no money.i am proud to say i have been feeding this my friend for almost 2 years now n his fiancee is asking him to go for a bank loan to marry her.she sells akara and my friend is unemployed now.advice!!
Taking a loan is like digging a hole to cover another hole. If someone can't afford the wherewithal for marriage, i wonder how he'll put food on the table thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by bingbagbo(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2012
my friend is still not coninced and wants to take the loan.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by eghost247(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2012
how does an unemployed person intend to take a long
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Basics007: 1:38pm On May 03, 2012
I read the post then went up to check the OP's id. I saw it was bin gbagbo and i was like mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by ismhab(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2012
Who ever does that is a mad person.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by xanadu333: 1:40pm On May 03, 2012
i pitty u. if u want to do ur wedding, u dont need to spend all u have to do a day wedding. plan more for ur marriage not on wedding. marriage is for ever, while wedding is just for a day. do ur wedding with what u have. dont expect anything from anybody. u can take a little loan if u dont have money, but make sure u dont take heavy loan just for wedding. 150 to 200k should be enough for a wedding, anything morethan that, is a waste
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by sebanaco(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2012
Hahahahaahha oyo na ur third name oga bachelor. infact u are playing with Sanusi Lamido lol.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by antartica(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2012
Must u get married? Why not just hang out with her as long as it takes? Marraige is just title,it has not to do with a cordial relationship
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by YoursGEJ(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2012
how do you intend to pay it back? By selling babies?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by ifihearam: 1:54pm On May 03, 2012
Na wa ooo

Even if u take the loan what will a jobless man use as collateral??
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by rakumiii(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2012
For you to ask this question that means you already know the answer. So after the wedding are they going to move into the Hall they used for the event? Will there be enough food left to feed them for the next 2 yrs after everyone has gone to their various HOMES? She must have to sell a lot more akara to pay off the loan o...... unless the new husband doesnt mind if she enters the streets and start hustling... GOOD LUCK.......
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by sexyglow(f): 1:56pm On May 03, 2012
The lady is selling Akara and yur friend is unemployed.(Akuko Uwa)

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by freecocoa(f): 1:58pm On May 03, 2012
Even Dust bin materials now make it to the home page,yipeee!

Na person wey no know the OP go contribute meaningfully to this thread,mstcheew.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by dani1luv: 1:59pm On May 03, 2012
Akara shocked shocked
You nnko?? undecided
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by luckgames(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2012
rakumiii: For you to ask this question that means you already know the answer. So after the wedding are they going to move into the Hall they used for the event? Will there be enough food left to feed them for the next 2 yrs after everyone has gone to their various HOMES? She must have to sell a lot more akara to pay off the loan o...... unless the new husband doesnt mind if she enters the streets and start hustling... GOOD LUCK.......

They can have a very small marriage
You don't get into debt for marriage
Marriage is about happiness, not how big the marriage party was
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by luckgames(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2012
daylae: Good investment. should take the loan. . .in no time profits 'll be rolling in.

Dude you sound like investment banker
The profit that will star rolling in are the kids, TOTO and unhappy home?
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by ibbabs: 2:04pm On May 03, 2012
Of course he can if he as means (security, job, salary) of paying back with the interest as at agreed time, but it is not a wise decision except been pushed to the wall and when the marriage is planned n too late to call off, even at that. But if u must take a loan, it should be on your own personal conviction and willingness and not because somebody force you to?
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by 9janinja(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2012
This is madness of the highest order
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by imonikhet: 2:09pm On May 03, 2012
Am guessing their IBO abi? Cos dir d only tribe who mke it mandatory to waste money in d name of marriage....

Better go to a registry n do what u want to do n move on wit ur life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Video: A Real Life MERMAID Was Caught On Camera At The Sea, Truly Is Real. / "My Man Can't Leave Me Because No Woman Sucks Dick Better Than I' - Cardi B / She Doesn't Care If He Cheats, As Long As She Doesn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.