Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Dont Let Your Husband Infect You, Insist On Protection. Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dont Let Your Husband Infect You, Insist On Protection. Advice Needed (1399 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Why Would A Man Insist On Not Having A Registry Wedding / Married Couples Who Are Never Intimate But Insist They're Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Let Your Husband Infect You, Insist On Protection. Advice Needed by jethro2: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
My friend who is married with four beautiful kids is having some marital issues with the husband. From our discussion she now mentioned that a friend of hers, who is also married advice she must not allow the husband to touch her without protection so as not to infect her. Though i m not yet married I think its a wrong advice but i stand to be corrected. Please sincere opinions.
Re: Dont Let Your Husband Infect You, Insist On Protection. Advice Needed by Chimezie198(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2012
Mchewwww
Re: Dont Let Your Husband Infect You, Insist On Protection. Advice Needed by azpekuliar: 10:20am On Apr 29, 2012
Non-sense! lipsrsealed
Re: Dont Let Your Husband Infect You, Insist On Protection. Advice Needed by JeanMacqou(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2012
Sharing is caring, so share some aids
share the love! grin
Re: Dont Let Your Husband Infect You, Insist On Protection. Advice Needed by busybee24: 10:52am On May 02, 2012
If the husband has been messing around and you want to die of AIDS at the worst or gain some STD at the least
More power to you...
Of course he should freaking wear protection...
If you die who will take care of the children? oh yeah of course the wonderful husband who loves his family so much he is willing to compromise his life and theirs for some sex... hisss
Re: Dont Let Your Husband Infect You, Insist On Protection. Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:00am On May 03, 2012
busybee24: If the husband has been messing around and you want to die of AIDS at the worst or gain some STD at the least
More power to you...
Of course he should freaking wear protection...
If you die who will take care of the children? oh yeah of course the wonderful husband who loves his family so much he is willing to compromise his life and theirs for some sex... hisss

i am sorry to say that: if your husband infected you with AIDS then you BOTH die!

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation? / Stepfamilies- How Do You Blend American And Nigerian Families / Respect In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.