Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Workforce Management Centre Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Management Centre Recruiting (9805 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) / Work Force Management Centre Recruiting For Various Banking Positions In Benue / Vhr Healthcare Centre Recruiting Massively!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Management Centre Recruiting by igwedanik(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2007
Hi #landers,

This is urgent cos l needed to make up my mind btw now and 2moro mornin,Workforce Management Centre invited me for an aptitude test /interview 2moro being Sunday 11th Nov.in Kaduna State Polytechnic of Science and Technology.

I needed 2 know whether it is a good place 2 be and to know whether 2 honour d invitation.

Pls I need reply b4 d end of 2day plsssssssssssssssssss.

Danik.
Re: Workforce Management Centre Recruiting by tucute: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2007
u really need to give me more iformation b4 i can help u.first of all is the test an entry level test into work force company , or is the test a test taken in order to help you get shortlisted for another company or bank test cos from way i know, work force is a recuiting and training company that recuits graduates for some banks, companys and financial institutions, They also conduct tests in which after u hve passed u will have to b trained by them b4 u can be presented to their clients but the but of the whole suituation is that u will have to pay a hand full some of monrey for their training, But never the less, go in there 4 the test then u will know the particular routine they have in store 4 uuuu, who knows , it might be some thing worth while, after your test u can give me a post so i can read and know wats up, Alll za best , TUCUTE
Re: Workforce Management Centre Recruiting by iyewuna(f): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2007
hi i just finished a 2wk training prgm in work force and i tell u its a place 2 be cos it exposes ur mind 2 tins u thot u knew but didnt really no. after d end of 2wks and u are outstandn u'll be referred 2 one of their numerous clients. its 50k for d training and food will be provided during the 2wks. it may seem expensive but blive me its really worth it. pls honour their invitation it just may be ur ticket 2 ur dream job. im a staff of bank phb. but pls note that d 50k isnt for a job neither do they guarantee u a job but u'll definitely get a job.
Re: Workforce Management Centre Recruiting by runty: 5:29am On Nov 11, 2007
Iyewuna when did you apply to workforce and pay the said ammount?this year or last year?
Is it workforce that linked you to bank phb
that you are presently?pls i need more info
Re: Workforce Management Centre Recruiting by sweetonyx(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2007
Hey poster,be sure to honour the iv if u can i can assure u its wot the while.dey ar currently recruitin 4 a top financial institution my guess is its citi group, i passed their test on wed after wich i had a presentation.am waitin 4 da next stage of assessment.on wat to prepare on,study ur 2006 gmaths properly and u'd surely do well.best of success wink
Re: Workforce Management Centre Recruiting by igwedanik(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2007
Hello #landers,

I must ve 2 start by thanking all dt encouraged me to go for the Workforce test,esp Iyewuna and Tucute,I had no cause to regret honouring the invitation.

l finally made itand l passed the test and an interview and presentation was conducted for all successful candidates.I am just waiting for the next stage of the recruitment cos the guy in-charge said he ll contact us thru phone or e-mail to know the next line of action.

I guess dy re trying 2 recruit for some of dr clients acccording 2 the info l got 4rm test venue.I srongly believe dt sometime good gonna come out of it .

Thanks 2 u all.

Merci Beaucoup !

WE RE GOIN SOMEWHERE.

Danik.
Re: Workforce Management Centre Recruiting by gando: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2007
hey work force is d place to be if you r invited pls goooooooo!
finished the two week training and i have a diff mind set and any interview i attend i will definitely blow their mind
thanks Workforce
Re: Workforce Management Centre Recruiting by mukadamabdul86(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Plz it very urgent hav been tryin to apply on workforce site but am havin a kinda of dificulties coz it ask me to register and am tryin to do dat buh after log in it wiL say sometin dat incomplete registration plz if any one can giv me detial on how to apply on diz very site (wfmcentre.com)
Re: Workforce Management Centre Recruiting by Eddodoh(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2015
I never knew workforce charge for training. I had interview wit them last year. Subsequently, i was given there website name to go & download there guarantor form, fill n submit as soon as possible. I couldn't make it because i had some companies calling me at the time. So decide to choose my present job.
Re: Workforce Management Centre Recruiting by Freemanfrancis(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pls, workforce management sent me a text, to hv a Banking interview with them tomorrow in Abuja, pls do anyone hv idea on how dey run dia interview?
Re: Workforce Management Centre Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Freemanfrancis:
Pls, workforce management sent me a text, to hv a Banking interview with them tomorrow in Abuja, pls do anyone hv idea on how dey run dia interview?
wat role did u apply for?
Re: Workforce Management Centre Recruiting by debowale2015(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hiploko:
wat role did u apply for?
I alsp got same text but did not know what the job entails? pls can you help me with any info?

(1) (Reply)

Post Port Harcourt Jobs Here / Lead City High School / Erisco Foods Limited Job Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.