Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! (1163 Views)

In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me / Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" / Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! by LogicMind: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2012
[size=16pt]'Farewell Intercourse' law allowing sex with dead wives sparks fury in Egypt [/size]

Egypt’s Islamist-dominated parliament is set to introduce a law allowing husbands to have sex with their dead wives up to six hours after death. Critics fear it highlights a trend of increasingly anti-female legislation since the Arab Spring.

­The “farewell Intercourse” bill was inspired by a Fatwa issued by a Moroccan cleric last year. Zamzami Abdul Bar said that since the two would meet in Heaven again anyway, death shouldn’t get in the way of one last post-mortem marital romp.

Critics have slammed the law as “catastrophic.” Prominent journalist and TV host Jaber al-Qarmouty used his program on Tuesday to lash out at the proposed law.

“This is unbelievable. It is a catastrophe to give the husband such a right! Has the Islamic trend reached that far? Is there really a draft law in this regard? Are there people thinking in this manner,” he lamented on air.

Egypt’s National Council for Women (NCW) also called on Parliament not to adopt this and other measures which they believe increasingly seek to roll back women’s rights.

The NTC further charges that "marginalizing and undermining the status of women would negatively affect the country's human development.”

Along with the rather grim “farewell Intercourse” draft law, parliament is also set to approve legislation that would allow girls as young as 14 to get married.

Lawmakers are also seeking to eliminate a reform implemented over a decade ago that allows women to end unhappy or abusive marriages without interference from their spouses.

NCW head Dr. Mervat al-Talawi sent a message to the People’s Assembly speaker outlining the plight of women in post-revolutionary Egypt.

Apart from the controversial marriage reforms, she also reportedly appealed to parliament not to legislate away a woman’s right to education and employment under the guise of religion, Al Arabiya reports.

But with the Muslim Brotherhood securing the biggest bloc in parliament and posed to take the presidency in next month’s elections, the rights women enjoyed during the Mubarak era may soon be a thing of the past.

Source: http://rt.com/news/egypt-sex-dead-wife-054/
Re: Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! by LagosShia: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2012
must there be 10 threads to discuss one topic on nairaland? this is evident of poor moderating in the forums.this topic was already discussed:

https://www.nairaland.com/924609/explanations-needed-proposed-farewell-intercourse
Re: Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! by LogicMind: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2012
LagosShia: must there be 10 threads to discuss one topic on nairaland? this is evident of poor moderating in the forums.this topic was already discussed:

https://www.nairaland.com/924609/explanations-needed-proposed-farewell-intercourse

shinning the light on your azzes.
Thanks for the link. I didn't know about the adult bbreastfeeding thing before.
chei! what a religion!
will have to open another thread on that one.
Re: Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! by LagosShia: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2012
Logic Mind:

shinning the light on your azzes.
Thanks for the link. I didn't know about the adult bbreastfeeding thing before.
chei! what a religion!
will have to open another thread on that one.

what is the difference between you and them (wahhabis) ? both of you believe these practices are representing Islam.your case is worse because even after being shown reason who the people are and what they are doing,you still think its the "religion".$tupid.idle!
Re: Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! by LogicMind: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2012
LagosShia:

what is the difference between you and them (wahhabis) ? both of you believe these practices are representing Islam.your case is worse because even after being shown reason who the people are and what they are doing,you still think its the "religion".$tupid.idle!

Ever wonder why you alone are pretending to be against these things in both threads? Because other muslim accept that these practices represent islam.
I have noticed how you never condemn these practices but instead pay lip service to a misinterpretation of koran or hadith. I on the other had condemn them.
And if you think it is limited to egyptians wahhabis, look at nigerian sharia states and think again.
Religion of peace, my piss.
Re: Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! by LagosShia: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
Logic Mind:

Ever wonder why you alone are pretending to be against these things in both threads? Because other muslim accept that these practices represent islam.
I have noticed how you never condemn these practices but instead pay lip service to a misinterpretation of koran or hadith. I on the other had condemn them.
And if you think it is limited to egyptians wahhabis, look at nigerian sharia states and think again.
Religion of peace, my piss.

these practices do not represent Islam.others have not condemned these acts because they dont see the real image of the people behind these acts.they think we are all muslims.

while reading your response i feel like someone is pulling my heart and i feel disgusted.you deserve a rope round your neck in the company of goats.it is an abuse to human right for your like to be wasting the time of others and spreading nonsense as if you dont think with your brain.

for you to say i never condemned these acts amounts to sheer annoyance.you are just trying to be annoying.examine the thread i presented.also here (where i called the act "shameless" ) :

https://www.nairaland.com/913503/allah-everywhere#10705801

i never said these acts are limited to egyptian wahhabis.wahhabis are not only in egypt.they started out in saudi arabia and with their enormous income from oil,they use the petro-dollars to spread their lethal ideology far and wide even though their numbers are small.so dont be too suprise that they are in nigeria.their violent ideology mostly attract frustrated and jobless youths who are brainwashed and promised heaven and earth.what do you think of alqaeda,taliban and boko haram? they are all birds of the same feather:wahhabism aka salafism!
Re: Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
is this what islam is all about?

Pls i need a response
Re: Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! by Gbamar(f): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
toba: is this what islam is all about?

Pls i need a response
ARE YOU NOT CONVINCE WITH LAGOS SHAI ILLUSTRATION.
Re: Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! by vedaxcool(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2012
toba: is this what islam is all about?

Pls i need a response

It is funny till date you do not even know what Islam is all about despite spending a significant amount of time in this section or are just here for the ladies? angry wink haba! people should in the minimum be honest in their dealings.
Re: Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2012
Gbamar: ARE YOU NOT CONVINCE WITH LAGOS SHAI ILLUSTRATION.
Im not cos most times on NL, many muslims disagree with Lagosshia and im sure they're gonna do so again
Re: Great Islam: Islamists Plan Law To Allow Husbands to Sleep With...DEAD WIVES! by maclatunji: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2012
LagosShia: must there be 10 threads to discuss one topic on nairaland? this is evident of poor moderating in the forums.this topic was already discussed:

(1)

This Allah / Prophetic Prediction: Return Of The Khilafa / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim World Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.