Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum (27651 Views)

Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / ~Gbegiri Soup Recipe~ / How To Prepare Gbegiri Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2010
---
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2010
you mean 'man-nap'? grin
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Fhemmmy: 12:55am On Oct 10, 2010
George_D:

just let us know when you make up your mind and we'll be there to welcome you! wink

Your name is already on the list of people i MUST see in Nigeria when i visit.
chaircover:

abi o!

but I know that Femi will first of all kidnap a gala seller the moment his plane touches down at MMA1 grin grin grin

You are very right oh, i will call the gala guy and have him sit besides me in the car that will take me home from the airport, and i will eat all i wanna eat and have him brought back to the airport. . . . . .
George_D:

you mean 'man-nap'? grin

Thought you were on my side
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Your name is already on the list of people i MUST see in Nigeria when i visit.
You are very right oh, i will call the gala guy and have him sit besides me in the car that will take me home from the airport, and i will eat all i wanna eat and have him brought back to the airport. . . . . .

Thought you were on my side

that's nice to know. at least you can be sure of getting a first class treatment in my suv.
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Fhemmmy: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2010
George_D:

that's nice to know. at least you can be sure of getting a first class treatment in my suv.

I cant wait oh, but u must be ready to take me out . . . . .
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2010
--
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2010
chaircover!
why you dey underate fhemmmy naaaa? he certainly deserves a first class treatment especially seeing he is used to riding in limousines over there in the usa. wink
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Fhemmmy: 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2010
chaircover:

I thought you "drove" a helicopter. Ok Nevermind . . . . . Anyways how comes Femi deserves first class treatment? Femi's requirements are not really high class; only needs gala which he can easily get while sitting in a molue cool grin

You are right oh, i am so easy and cheap to please, all i need is gala, and go to that joint you promised me.
George_D:

chaircover!
why you dey underate fhemmmy naaaa? he certainly deserves a first class treatment especially seeing he is used to riding in limousines over there in the usa. wink

You are on your own oh . . . . i am an easy guy to please, in the morning, gimme aganyi bean with agege bread, in the noon, gimme gala and at night gimme akpu and ogbono
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2010
fhemmmy,
why you dey fall my hand naaaaa? grin
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2010
George_D:

fhemmmy,
why you dey fall my hand naaaaa? grin

Cos i am more simple than you are taking me to be oh . . . I am very simple guy, easy to please
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
now that your advertising yourself, carry on oooo!
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by expert1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
Check out Iya Ibeji - Amala Joint, you will never regret it. These people are typical Iwo from Osun State.
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2010
iya ibeji where? on liverpool road?
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Fhemmmy: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2010
George_D:

now that your advertising yourself, carry on oooo!

You Da man oh, i no fit dull you anytime, anyday . . . 3 Gbosa for the George_D
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2010
fhemmmy,
after you don fall my hand finish now you dey hail me. i no gree oooo! angry
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Fhemmmy: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2010
George_D:

fhemmmy,
after you don fall my hand finish now you dey hail me. i no gree oooo! angry

Fall your hand ke . . . Na wetin i go chop reach that level now.
You be my main man anyday, anytime . . . I hail jare.
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2010
fhemmmy,
i see your a smart fellow. afterall, xmas is already here. wink
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2010
George_D:

fhemmmy,
i see your a smart fellow. afterall, xmas is already here. wink

Chief, We lay it all at His feet.
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by babapupa: 3:32am On Oct 28, 2010

Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
what kinda food is that, what is that yellowish stuff, i know the ewedu but what is that Yellow thing?
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2010
haba chaircover! it's not that bad! grin
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2010
chaircover:

The yellow struff is Gbegiri

Femi please when are you going home on holiday? Please try and make it sooner rather than later . . , soon you wont know what ogi baba looks like wink

Common, Gbegiri is not that thick, this looks more like what i dont wanna mention.
Besides, why would you wanna add Ewedu with that?

make u dey yab me with system oh, God dey
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2010
chaircover:

You wanna try femi? OK ask him what ogi baba looks like. I am sure that he doesnt know cool grin

ha! i didn't know fhemmmy was so much out of touch with his roots!  shocked
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by knotty(m): 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2010
his roots are deeply entrenched in Maseratti, Audi, Benzo, infinite Infiniitis and the likes.
but cars dont served with amala. do they?

at Iya Awe,Apapa, today, i had amala and straight gbegiri. i had so much fun doing the stuff that i remembered this page. but, i am looking forward to my weekend trip to Ibadan. i am salivating already.
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2010
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by GeorgeD1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2010
i ate amala this afternoon with ogbono! wink
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Fhemmmy: 3:37am On Nov 01, 2010
George_D:

ha! i didn't know fhemmmy was so much out of touch with his roots!  shocked

Dont worry, when we hook up in Nigeria, you would be a witness to how simple i am, and how in touch i am, see me in political section and you would know that i sabi wetin dey happen for Nigeria
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Fhemmmy: 3:39am On Nov 01, 2010
knotty:

his roots are deeply entrenched in Maseratti, Audi, Benzo, infinite Infiniitis and the likes.
but cars dont served with amala. do they?

at Iya Awe,Apapa, today, i had amala and straight gbegiri. i had so much fun doing the stuff that i remembered this page. but, i am looking forward to my weekend trip to Ibadan. i am salivating already.

Lol . . . Never knew that na the person wey sabi person dey sell out person like this oh.
I just love my business and spend time to educate more on it, cos to sell something, you need to know it more, but you would all agree with me, that Gbegiri aint as thick as what was in the pix, and if it was sef, why would you wanna mix all together?
Re: Amala And Gbegiri Lovers` Forum by Fhemmmy: 3:40am On Nov 01, 2010
chaircover:

@knotty dont forget to do the amala joint at fanowole at the iwo road bus garage grin grin grin

Don't mind femi hopefully he will get off at the right airport and not get off in Benin Republic tongue grin

The only cover on the chair, i never knew say you fit dey yab me like this oh, no worry, God dey, i will have to have a chat with uncle chaircover . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour / Download Free Video On How To Make Chocolate Cake / What's The Weirdest Thing Hunger Made You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.