Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST (66501 Views)

Whytecleon sending text / Got A Text For Interview At 32 Toyin Street, Ikeja / BAT Nigeria Sending Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by seunchristiana: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
Am scheduled for 3rd aug, am still wonderin why its dat far. 2 recipients in ma case too
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by owenlyn1: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2012
you guys have not talked about the two attached documents to the email. pls share more light on it. and those that have done theirs should enlighteenn the house on what to expect, or how it went.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by psalmizt(m): 2:11am On Jun 28, 2012
psalmizt:
Guys guys guys relax. The interview is a whole day's event and yes the mails re sent out in an alphabetical order. So if your surname starts with a Z u'll most likely get your mail last. As for d no of persons, it's done in a group of 4persons and 2sessions per day. It's usually a month long and i 'm guessing you guys re way into 300s for the interview. Here comes the puncher- every1 in your group can be successful the corollary is also true. Tips- be professional, act nice and be cool. The values interviewers 'll be looking for are: excellence, leadership and teamwork. 1ce good luck to the guys that made to this stage. For the not too successful ones, look forward to a brighter rewarding future and ofcourse if the mkt ain't favourable by next yr, you can apply again. The firm has no limit on d no of times you can apply.

jstringz: @ psalmist, I got someone wif surname starting wif an A and she is scheduled for August. My surname is an O and I am scheduled for next wk. Ur theory is erroneous even as chewmuncious as it sounds anyway. 2 mail per person in my case as well.

Now I wonder why you consider the case of an exception as your basis for debunking all waht I have put up here. Really you need to watch the way you correct people, and what if there was a mistake? Anyway, I have told you wat you all need, nobody will commit resources of the firm to interview just 2ppl. So that theory of 2 ppl per day is just baseless. Trust me ppl have busy schedules. I am not going to tell you more than that.
Once again for the interviews, you all need to be as confident as possible, they look out for ppl who are versatile or at least have a good command of whatever it is they know. The firm does not discriminate when it comes to background, all they want is a vessel that can be used. So once again, they look out for Excellence (Learning, Innovation, Agility), Leadership (Courage, Vision, Integrity) and Teamwork (Relationship, Respect, and Sharing). Goodluck once again guys

@Bolded, pay particular attention to those values....

Just trying to help out.

1 Like

Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by walexyll(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2012
Hey guys, can anyone give the total salary for a graduate trainee at pwc per month and the time the person was employed i.e the salary d person started with as a graduate trainee and d time...e.g #50 at 2004..thanks

@psalmizt seems u're kindda familiar with d org...u shd b of help plz
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by yommy2sure(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2012
i had my interview yesterday, we were just 2 for the session but from the list i signed i saw 8 names, ie 2 for each session and 8 per day....we both had just 1 stage seperately but simulteneously, each faced a panel of 3 interviewers.....just follow @psamist's post...it lasted for about an hr....the questions arent structured and depends on ur schooling, present job and experience...for me they asked abt my background, degree, projects, leadership,what i knw abt them, dept i indicate interest for and why,my relationship with ppl, sense of judgement etc...cant remember all, just be urself and know what u want and y. All the best to us all and pls be confident and composed.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by walexyll(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2012
yommy2sure: i had my interview yesterday, we were just 2 for the session but from the list i signed i saw 8 names, ie 2 for each session and 8 per day....we both had just 1 stage seperately but simulteneously, each faced a panel of 3 interviewers.....just follow @psamist's post...it lasted for about an hr....the questions arent structured and depends on ur schooling, present job and experience...for me they asked abt my background, degree, projects, leadership,what i knw abt them, dept i indicate interest for and why,my relationship with ppl, sense of judgement etc...cant remember all, just be urself and know what u want and y. All the best to us all and pls be confident and composed.
thanks so much for the info...were u questioned about what u wrote on the form especially the salary thing...hw much did u write there?
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by wole001: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
pls hw did u guys apply!!!

1 Like

Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by warrior13: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2012
thanx yommy2sure. Please can u throw more light on the leadership question.is it scenerio based or you were asked to share ur experience
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2012
@ yommi2sure, whatz wif PWC asking us 2 put a salary value. I don't like that atall. What are we suppose 2 do about that? Anybody wif useful tips?
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by carinaek: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
4 all those who ve done their interviews,hp it went well,wish u guys all d best,but please tell d house aw it was and the format,it will be kindly appreciated.Also pls wat abt dat salary pls who knows wat a grad trainee at PWc earns at salary?
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2012
it's a crazy silence we have here. Gives me the impression that the interview isn't going too well.
Well no matter what, i wish you guys all the best.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by carinaek: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2012
@jstingz ,care to share how your interview went,u told us urs was 4 2nd of July,
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by owenlyn1: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2012
Those dat have done their should share their xperience wt d house. If u gus need info u run here and now u can't even do same. Pls I shud be corrected if m wrong, PWC recruits on a yearly basis dat means dey can absorb as many peeps dat did well in their interview stage. So. Hidin info frm d house
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by carinaek: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2012
@owenlyn no mind dem,d fact u share wit others dosent mean anything,ve heard of cases where people say all d right thing at an interview but dnt get d job,while someone just because of a one good quality that d employees want gets d job,but its a matter of choice if u want to share or nt but I guess dats d essense of being part of d forum,correct me if am wrong sha
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Clemayara(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2012
I do feel your pains, guys. Anyway, I'll be doing mine tommorrow.Accordingly I will definately share my experience with you guys as soon as am done with the interviews. If the job is yours, its yours and I refuse to hoard relevant info from forum members, so help me God.lol
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by Haydon1: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2012
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 5:58am On Jul 06, 2012
Sorry guyz dis is coming a bit late. My interview was over an hour plus. Mine wasn't simultaneous with the other candidate, It was turn by turn. They have a file of u already where ur cv, credentials, aptitude result and every info as regards d recruitment is embedded. I waited 4 30min b4 I was called in. 2 ladies and a guy interviewed me. They asked so many questions on leadership, myself, My work experience, my field of study and why I feel pwc is right for me. The questions aren't structured bt rather extracted from what u tell them or from a part of ur cv they find interesting. My advice is make sure u can elucidate and defend every area in ur cv. Also try and knw d latest happening in d corporate world. Don't be tensed, sell urself very well. Let them knw those special qualities u possess. I wish u guyz d best. We resuming october 4 ur info.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by owenlyn1: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2012
jstringz: Sorry guyz dis is coming a bit late. My interview was over an hour plus. Mine wasn't simultaneous with the other candidate, It was turn by turn. They have a file of u already where ur cv, credentials, aptitude result and every info as regards d recruitment is embedded. I waited 4 30min b4 I was called in. 2 ladies and a guy interviewed me. They asked so many questions on leadership, myself, My work experience, my field of study and why I feel pwc is right for me. The questions aren't structured bt rather extracted from what u tell them or from a part of ur cv they find interesting. My advice is make sure u can elucidate and defend every area in ur cv. Also try and knw d latest happening in d corporate world. Don't be tensed, sell urself very well. Let them knw those special qualities u possess. I wish u guyz d best. We resuming october 4 ur info.
pls can ou throw more light on the leadership question dey asked. As in the specific question on it
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by mrjimmy(m): 7:48am On Jul 07, 2012
salary nko? what's the range?
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
Salary is in d range of 120k-150k. If u chartered then itz 200k upwards
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by owenlyn1: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2012
jstringz: Salary is in d range of 120k-150k. If u chartered then itz 200k upwards
thanks man for all the info. We will al get there, God bless u for ur effort so far. As regard the salary, is ur info frm pwc or someone told you
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
Someone that worked there 2yrs ago told me #130k, another that recently moved from NLNG to pwc told me in d range of 120k-150k. KPMG, another accounting coy like pwc is offering graduate trainee 120k. Logically and deductively there is an element of validity in this info
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
*moved from pwc to NLNG
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by owenlyn1: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
Ok thanks. We will meet at the top IJN.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by mrjimmy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
ok thanks, jstringz.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by tolasosanya(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2012
Wow! Av been readin al u guyz comments al day n i must say, its bein helpful n encouragin. I also took al d assessmnt tests up 2 d interview stage. Awaitin results as days roll by. We shall al b successful.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by mrjimmy(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
like play like play, no one is contributing anymore…
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by jstringz(m): 8:12am On Jul 18, 2012
Abi O •°˚˚°• Nobody is sharing their experience. Mayb PWC deh fall their hand leaving them in a state of resentment. 4 those of u that haven't done, don't get tensed there aint nufin really serious about it. so long u got good coMmunication skillz u in a safe zone. D interview streches till mid-august. Letz just be patient and hope 4 da best.
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by adaku123(f): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2012
Looool! I personally didn't comment cos there was nothing further to state.. My interview was last week .. I actually didn't really know wat to prepare for as a science student!! So I decided to just go as I was! I was interviewed by three women.. We sat on d same table so it was more of a chatting session than an interview... The questions were largely behavioural questions.. Such as do u prefer to a a leader or team member, wat skills do u possess that ll be of benefit to the company.. Why pwc? What other type of organisations will u like to work for? Wat does your qualification have to do wit pwc? What business article have u read recently? Give us an example of a situation where u had to solve a problem at ur office?.. I hope this helps others..m I believe self-confidence and self-belief will help u very much at the interview.. Be as truthful as u can be. So u don't get caught up in a web of lies.. The questions are asked based on ur replies, so it might not be the same as mine.. I have tried to write all I rmbr.. I don't think telling people information will reduce my chances of being absorbed!! Gods-will is wat shall reign in the end.. So goodluck yall...

3 Likes

Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by awemef: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
Hello house i want to ask about those that dont have the complete requirement such as NYSC certificate? would they be allowed to do the interview
Re: PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST by lekanadeyemo: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2012
awe_mef: Hello house i want to ask about those that dont have the complete requirement such as NYSC certificate? would they be allowed to do the interview

i dont think you will be allowed for the interview. you wouldn't be invited if you dont have nysc certificate. coz we were told that when we wrote the verification test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles / A Graduate Job Seeker Brought This Letter To My Office / He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.