Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? (7094 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / If Your Mum Did This To You, You Are One Of Them [see Photo] / Churches And Wedding Wahala. What Is Your Take On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by klear(f): 3:59pm On May 01, 2012
Thank God for saving your friend...People can be very diabolical lipsrsealed
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by emmatok(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2012
harakiri:

Really? If i tell you what i have personally experienced from MY OWN MOM (deceased) and younger sisters, then you would call it Hollywood. This thread is NOTHING compared to it but all the same, $hit like this happens every blessed day. Today on yahoo news, i was reading an article about a lady (dentist) who removed all the teeth of her recent ex-boyfriend. That's just how irrational women can be. Get in tune with reality my friend. The link is right below :

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/dentist-pulls-her-ex-boyfriend-teeth-split-210829769.html

Is that Tales by moonlight too? Hmmmm? GET REAL!!!

HA HA HA,

He is lucky it is not vasectomy he went for.

But what is it with women and unnecessary competition.

Even in the Corporate World, you see women competing and fighting over unnecessary things.

2 Likes

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Outstrip(f): 3:34am On May 02, 2012
So after the man knew that his mother was trying to kill his wife he still paid for a room for her. SMH. Don't worry tomorrow she will come back and say she is born again, the whole family will say old things are passed away and the wife will now be the evil one. I am waiting for the first person to come here and say that the DIL should kill the mil with respect and love. The fact that this dil was suspecting something shows that this mil did not start being a devil today.

1 Like

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by blacklion(m): 3:48am On May 02, 2012
This is 100% pure Tales by Moonlight concocted by the NL Family Section Cabal grin smiley shocked

The story is typical naija women's favourite movie script - wicked MIL poisons DIL starring Patience Ozokwor and the usual suspectssmiley

Why don't we ever hear of FIL poisoning SIL? Why always MIL vs DIL? wink lipsrsealed
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by dayokanu(m): 6:13am On May 02, 2012
blacklion: This is 100% pure Tales by Moonlight concocted by the NL Family Section Cabal grin smiley shocked

The story is typical naija women's favourite movie script - wicked MIL poisons DIL starring Patience Ozokwor and the usual suspectssmiley

Why don't we ever hear of FIL poisoning SIL? Why always MIL vs DIL? wink lipsrsealed

Everyone its always women having problems, when would FIL start their own wars?
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by blabber15(f): 7:36am On May 02, 2012
[quote
author=harakiri]

Really? If i tell you what i have personally experienced from
MY OWN MOM (deceased) and younger sisters,
then you would call it Hollywood. This thread is NOTHING
compared to it but all the same, $hit like this happens every blessed
day. Today on yahoo news, i was reading an article about a lady
(dentist) who removed all the teeth of her recent ex-boyfriend. That's
just how irrational women can be. Get in tune with reality my friend.
The link is right below :

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/dentist-pulls-her-ex-boyfriend-teeth-split-210829769.html

Is
that Tales by moonlight too? Hmmmm? GET
REAL!!!
[/quote]this is sooooo cool. Lmfao. But seriously the woman has GUTS
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Women can be very heartless sha. Some things dey do makes u wonder. Personally i know that dis story is a lie from d pit of hell(apologies to Pastor Chris).All dis cooked up stories is what makes nl interesting.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by obi123: 9:08am On May 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Women are naturally insecure , competitive and like to be involved and acknowledged , Fathers In Law don't feel the need to be that involved with everything that's why cases of troublesome Fathers In Law are few.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by obi123: 9:11am On May 02, 2012
Outstrip: So after the man knew that his mother was trying to kill his wife he still paid for a room for her. SMH. Don't worry tomorrow she will come back and say she is born again, the whole family will say old things are passed away and the wife will now be the evil one. I am waiting for the first person to come here and say that the DIL should kill the mil with respect and love. The fact that this dil was suspecting something shows that this mil did not start being a devil today.

what would he have done now, let her sleep on the streets of Scotland ? but you are right , she can come back tomorrow and beg for forgiveness saying it was the devil and that now she is born again and then the saga continues

1 Like

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by maclatunji: 10:04am On May 02, 2012
blacklion: This is 100% pure Tales by Moonlight concocted by the NL Family Section Cabal grin smiley shocked

This cabal issue is becoming ridiculous. I have some questions:

1. Who are the cabal?

2. What does this cabal want?

3. How was this cabal discovered?

4. Is this cabal existent at all?

5. Are some of us mistaking friendship and solidarity for this 'cabal'?

6. Are you a member of the cabal?

7. Can you tell me more about your organisation?

2 Likes

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by blacklion(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2012
maclatunji:

This cabal issue is becoming ridiculous. I have some questions:

1. Who are the cabal?

2. What does this cabal want?

3. How was this cabal discovered?

4. Is this cabal existent at all?

5. Are some of us mistaking friendship and solidarity for this 'cabal'?

6. Are you a member of the cabal?

7. Can you tell me more about your organisation?

Why are you mourning louder than the bereaved? grin shocked
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by maclatunji: 11:03am On May 02, 2012
blacklion:

Why are you mourning louder than the bereaved? grin shocked

I am not mourning, I am only asking questions- I posted on another section of Nairaland and someone was asking me about the 'Family section cabal'. In fact, more and more people are repeating the word 'cabal.' Maybe I shouldn't blame them?
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by KevinII(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2012
The same women screaming 'MIL is wicked today' will become MILs someday and find the most fickle reasons to dislike/hate their DILs and pelt her with one mischief or the other. That is why I just read these MIL tales and shake my head. It doesn't go beyond that for me. Woman wahala too much all round.

1 Like

Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by JennyAgun(f): 4:03pm On May 02, 2012
Gaggi:

Women can be very heartless sha. Some things dey do makes u wonder. Personally i know that dis story is a lie from d pit of hell(apologies to Pastor Chris).All dis cooked up stories is what makes nl interesting.

Gaggi, it is interesting to note that you strongly beleive that most of the family related stories are "COOKED UP". well, they may or not be. but lots of them are true and the posters may not tell you if these stories are actually theirs. They would prefer to tell you it is someone else's stories so they can be free from your condemnations.
I heard of my cousin's mother in law who added lots of pepper to the daughter-in-law's pepersoup when she just had a baby just to punish the young lady. Why?
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by dayokanu(m): 4:14pm On May 02, 2012
obi123:

Women are naturally insecure , competitive and like to be involved and acknowledged , Fathers In Law don't feel the need to be that involved with everything that's why cases of troublesome Fathers In Law are few.

Thats why women are the problem. The wife complaining today would be the wicked MIL in 30yrs time whose DIL would pray she dies.

If women want change, then they should be the change they want.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by MmuoOkija: 4:17pm On May 02, 2012
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Busybody2(f): 4:35pm On May 02, 2012
obi123:

As expected the woman had already started calling the world that she was pushed out of the house and was insulted by my friend, they were inundated with phone calls from Naija yesterday all expressing their displeasure at my friend maybe now they will shut up .

this is why some people are not receptive towards families in law generally, thank Goodness at least there is scientific proof of a foreign substance in the food and science does not lie.

I know there are evil MILs out there, but the cynic in me can't help but ask

1) If your friend was still cooking the food
2) The origin of the food

Simply because that type of toxigenic agent is more common in the food supply/food chain of grains like rice, corn, etc, of developing 10th world continents like Africa AND some vegetarian food have colourings called Monascus which contains high levels of this fungus.

So perhaps your friend's Hubby could test some of her vegetarian diet to finger the appropriate culprit.

Na so some nigerian culture go dey felicitate say their pickin go grow chubby and fat cos he/she has eela(dermatitis) in the folds of their skin unbeknown to them that the poor baby's weakened immune system is being ravished by mould and the poor child is on the way to loosing all his/her hair and developing asthma lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by taryour(f): 4:56pm On May 02, 2012
Busy_body:

Simply because that type of toxigenic agent is more common in the food supply/food chain of grains like rice, corn, etc, of developing 10th world continents like Africa AND some vegetarian food have colourings called Monascus which contains high levels of this fungus.

So perhaps your friend's Hubby could test some of her vegetarian diet to finger the appropriate culprit.

Na so some nigerian culture go dey felicitate say their pickin go grow chubby and fat cos he/she has eela(dermatitis) in the folds of their skin unbeknown to them that the poor baby's weakened immune system is being ravished by mould and the poor child is on the way to loosing all his/her hair and developing asthma lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

pls are u for real abt d ela n babies. N pls how does it make dem loose their hair. Tnx wiil await ur response
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by harakiri(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats why women are the problem. The wife complaining today would be the wicked MIL in 30yrs time whose DIL would pray she dies.

If women want change, then they should be the change they want.

End of!!!
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by blacklion(m): 6:11pm On May 02, 2012
Jenny Agun:

I heard of my cousin's mother in law who added lots of pepper to the daughter-in-law's pepersoup when she just had a baby just to punish the young lady. Why?

Perhaps Mama likes her pepper soup a lot more extra hot/spicy than your cousin.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Busybody2(f): 7:27pm On May 02, 2012
taryour:

pls are u for real abt d ela n babies. N pls how does it make dem loose their hair. Tnx wiil await ur response

Not joking at all, some call it ela, some call it eczema, some call the extreme one which peels baby skin to a different colour and scraps all the hair on the baby's head leaving a few strands seborrheic dermatitis, making them look like Tintin that cartoon character.

And if it has travelled to the lungs, Doctors check the baby for telltale sign of "eczema, give your baby an inhaler used for Asthma, but tell you babies don't have asthma or depending on the Doctor you see they might tell you it is good they got diagnosed early with Asthma as they most likey grow out of it by age 2.

So it is good to check out one's property for damp patches, leaks, etc, which can lead to mould and fungus growing in your house and it is babies and children and elderly people whose immune systems are still developing/compromised that are at risk.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by taryour(f): 7:39pm On May 02, 2012
Busy_body:

Not joking at all, some call it ela, some call it eczema, some call the extreme one which peels baby skin to a different colour and scraps all the hair on the baby's head leaving a few strands seborrheic dermatitis, making them look like Tintin that cartoon character.

And if it has travelled to the lungs, Doctors check the baby for telltale sign of "eczema, give your baby an inhaler used for Asthma, but tell you babies don't have asthma or depending on the Doctor you see they might tell you it is good they got diagnosed early with Asthma as they most likey grow out of it by age 2.

So it is good to check out one's property for damp patches, leaks, etc, which can lead to mould and fungus growing in your house and it is babies and children and elderly people whose immune systems are still developing/compromised that are at risk.

God bless u,tnx alot for ur response. Realy apreciate it,God bless u..
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Busybody2(f): 8:00pm On May 02, 2012
taryour:

God bless u,tnx alot for ur response. Realy apreciate it,God bless u..

How is your baby's dry skin? Is the Johnson stuff working effectively?
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by blank(f): 8:08pm On May 02, 2012
@ BusyBody, please tell me more. My son just returned from a holiday with his grandparents and i noticed a rash on his face and chest. I thought it was heatrash till yesterday when i noticed the face was worse and it had spread to his hands and legs. Took him to the doctor but that one refused to say more than that he had dermatitis and presxribed fombat C or something like that.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by taryour(f): 8:24pm On May 02, 2012
Busy_body:

How is your baby's dry skin? Is the Johnson stuff working effectively?

tnx dearie, i initialy tot its heatrash bt tnk God its clearing now. I use ori to rub his body ryt from birth.miss it with funbact A, or could also b missed with skinare. Tnx once again n God bless.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by taryour(f): 8:28pm On May 02, 2012
blank: @ BusyBody, please tell me more. My son just returned from a holiday with his grandparents and i noticed a rash on his face and chest. I thought it was heatrash till yesterday when i noticed the face was worse and it had spread to his hands and legs. Took him to the doctor but that one refused to say more than that he had dermatitis and presxribed fombat C or something like that.

yes blank,fumbat is good,infact i use fumbat A mixed with ori for my son,very good. Though i avnt heard of fumbat C.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by obi123: 8:45pm On May 02, 2012
Busy_body:

Na so some nigerian culture go dey felicitate say their pickin go grow chubby and fat cos he/she has eela(dermatitis) in the folds of their skin beknown to them that the poor baby's weakened immune system is being ravished by mould and the poor child is on the way to loosing all his/her hair and developing asthma lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My friend cooked mixed vegetables which consisted of broccoli, sweet corn , peas, prawns and stuff like that which she bought at Tescos .But this is not the first time she will make this.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Busybody2(f): 9:00pm On May 02, 2012
blank: @ BusyBody, please tell me more. My son just returned from a holiday with his grandparents and i noticed a rash on his face and chest. I thought it was heatrash till yesterday when i noticed the face was worse and it had spread to his hands and legs. Took him to the doctor but that one refused to say more than that he had dermatitis and presxribed fombat C or something like that.

Depends on where they travelled to, if somewhere hot, it could be heatrash and sunburn caused by not using protection, which might spread over his body, cause his skin to peel and regenerate. I don't understand why Doctors act so offhand and standoffish sometimes and wonder why they go into these supposedly caring position in the first place.

If I were you, I'd take him for a second opinion from another Doctor. Be on the lookout for other symptoms and note them down. Our mothering instinct are hardly ever wrong, so if you feel something is not right with your baby, stand your ground. The worst they can do is label you an anxious Mother behind your back.

I sincerely hope it is nothing serious, I don't like seeing/hearing little children having any discomfort or illness of any sorts. It breaks my heart.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 02, 2012
johnson products are not good for baby's skin, use simple products - my daughter has been using it since day 1 and her skin is so soft cotton wool is like rock compared to her silky smooth skin grin
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Busybody2(f): 9:15pm On May 02, 2012
taryour:

tnx dearie, i initialy tot its heatrash bt tnk God its clearing now. I use ori to rub his body ryt from birth.miss it with funbact A, or could also b missed with skinare. Tnx once again n God bless.

Glad to hear the good news. May our children live as long as we want and never want as long as they live in Jesus' name.

taryour:

yes blank,fumbat is good,infact i use fumbat A mixed with ori for my son,very good. Though i avnt heard of fumbat C.

They are both the same 3-in-1 antifungal/antibacterial antibiotic/steroid topical cream oh, meaning that you both are right to be anxious and worried.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by taryour(f): 9:39pm On May 02, 2012
Busy_body:

Glad to hear the good news. May our children live as long as we want and never want as long as they live in Jesus' name.

They are both the same 3-in-1 antifungal/antibacterial antibiotic/steroid topical cream oh, meaning that you both are right to be anxious and worried.

AMEN IN JESUS NANE, AND URS TOO.
Re: Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? by Busybody2(f): 9:44pm On May 02, 2012
obi123:

My friend cooked mixed vegetables which consisted of broccoli, sweet corn , peas, prawns and stuff like that which she bought at Tescos .But this is not the first time she will make this.

Una nor hear the recent news this April that one in two chicken being sold in supermarkets in US is contaminated with faeces which can cause e-coli, whilst one in five in UK (they are lying, its higher) is contaminated with campylobacter, salmonella and listeria which causes Arthritis, Meningitis, etc and these chickens are deemed matured for the slaughterhouse aged just 6 weeks only oh, having been fattened and injected with a cocktail of toxic concoctions to make them grow big.

So una wan try the chemicals used to preserve those bagged vegetables and "fresh" fruits which are stocked by Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury, etc, all year round even when they are not in season cheesy

I still believe their are evil MILs though. And if I were the girl, I would call my parents rightaway, I don't have the stomach for such long thing biko.

cotton101: johnson products are not good for baby's skin, use simple products - my daughter has been using it since day 1 and her skin is so soft cotton wool is like rock compared to her silky smooth skin grin

Love the cotton wool that is hard as rock analogy, hilarious stuff cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Men Can Smell When Women Are Hot? / Divorce An Act Worthy Of Celebration? / Are Good Marriages/ Relationships A Taboo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.