Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

How can I Insert What I Desinged In Corel-draw Into Vb6.0 Through Image Control - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How can I Insert What I Desinged In Corel-draw Into Vb6.0 Through Image Control (2160 Views)

Login Code In Vb6.0 / Install Vb6 Application On Android / Help me convert this Vb6.0 code To Vb.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How can I Insert What I Desinged In Corel-draw Into Vb6.0 Through Image Control by saintpaul1: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2007
please, who can teach me how to  insert what i designed in corel-draw,  into my vb6.0 application, through image control .

from SAINTPAUL
Re: How can I Insert What I Desinged In Corel-draw Into Vb6.0 Through Image Control by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2007
Using the ImageURL property of the Image Control, set the Property to the address of the image you want to reference.
Re: How can I Insert What I Desinged In Corel-draw Into Vb6.0 Through Image Control by dasersoft: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2007
what you have to do is that when you make your image in corel draw export the image and save it with jpeg file format. Next you now go back to visual basic and change the strech property of the image control to true (this allows the control to adjust its size to the size of the picture. now go to the picture property of the image control and a dialog box will be given to you search for the picture and click on Ok button of the dialog box.

(1) (Reply)

Aptech Or New Horizon / Pls Which Is More Profitable And Less Boring: Networking Or Programming? / How I Ventured Into Software Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.