Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (46363 Views)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by booggy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2007
i'm 27, i love this girl but she's just 16.i've decided to be faithful to her but the sex urge comes at times. she's a virgin. should i go ahead n disvirgin her?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by cblow(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2007
clap for yourself.
booggy:

i'm 27, but she's just 16. , but the sex urge comes at times. she's a virgin. should i go ahead n disvirgin her?

this is child molestation, infact u shld be arrested for even dating her. why do you want to steal her childhood. at 16 u want to ruin her life? she is not an adult and i dont see you ending up with her. so man, get real and leave her alone. perhaps you are taking advantage of the fact that she is still naive and inexperienced. why not go for girls around your age.

11 Likes

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Seun(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2007
Of course not. You're 11 years older and she's but a kid. You shouldn't even be in a 'relationship' with her.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by janami(f): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2007
child abuse! AGBAYA tongue
leave the small girl alone and go and find somebody your own size. Eewu!

1 Like

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by sweetlizzy(f): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2007
i lost my virginity at the age of 15. though he was 18 then. i'm still in love with him. it all depends on love. follow your heart big broda

1 Like

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Seun(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2007
He;s not 18. He's 27. He's old enough to be married and have 2 or 3 children.

8 Likes

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by sweetberry(f): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2007
sweetlizzy:

i lost my virginity at the age of 15. though he was 18 then. i'm still in love with him. it all depends on love. follow your heart big brother

that is a big difference both of you were still kids

@ topic
boogey is 27 he should be wise enough to know what is wrong or right, the girl is still a minor (16)
boogey DON'T sleep with a child
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by cblow(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2007
sweetlizzy:

i lost my virginity at the age of 15. though he was 18 then. i'm still in love with him. it all depends on love. follow your heart big brother

and how old are you now sweetlizzy. you made a mistake then and you think its okay now.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by chaloo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2007
poster, give me ur address, i will make sure personally to cut ur thingy off once and for all.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by spoilt(f): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2007
shame on you for entertaining those thoughts towards a 16 year old. karma is a bitch. may you have many daughters!   angry

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by janami(f): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2007
c_blow:

and how old are you now sweetlizzy. you made a mistake then and you think its okay now.
yeah, very bad mistake. boogy beta go 2 the village and ask them to give u wife so that u cn satisfy those ur sexual urges. leave the girl alone
chaloo:

poster, give me your address, i will make sure personally to cut your thingy off once and for all.
grin grin
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by chaloo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2007
go on spoilt sis, shoot d mess out off his head
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by spoilt(f): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2007
sweetlizzy:

Did you say follow your heart? This heifer has got to be kidding me!!!   angry
A fifteen year old has no business having sex. The repercussions and responsibilities that come with it is beyond what they can manage. You did it at 15. Good for you ma'am!  It doesnt mean you should encourage every pervert and pedophile to go indulging his desires.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by omuanp(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2007
sweetlizzy:

just because u lost ur virginity at 15 doesn't mean that booggy should do that to her. pls give a good advice and stop supporting that child molester.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by eddycapuro: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2007
guys stop persecuting sweetlizzy. she's only speaking her mind. most of us here don't tell the truth. booggy BURST that JERRY. NOTHING DEY HAPPEN. na naija we dey!! guy 16 yrs don ripe. bone!! wetin una dey talk sef?

some of una sef fit don BURST 13. grin
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by omuanp(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2007
thanks eddy capuro dont mind them.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2007
@ Booggy: Are you insane? shocked shocked shocked

You're 5 years to being twice her age! angry Paedophile! angry angry angry
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by jgirl3: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2007
That is wrong. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
If you do it, there will be a special room for you in hades. angry
Can't you find a 24-yr old girl or something like that to sleep with?
What kind of pedophile is this? She's not even 18 yet!!!! angry
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by dablessed(f): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2007
Boogy Boogy!! shocked shocked

In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit, i beg you to leave this pikin and let her waka abeg, I am personally pleading with you. Please let her go, uncle boogy,

3 Likes

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by samix(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2007
16yo is ripe enough for shagging but not with old man like u abeg leave am for her fellow teens.na because of person like u all these small boys no dey get girlfriend when una go don bully them take what is theirs
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by glogipsy(f): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2007
pls,don't do it because u will get sued 4 child abuse.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2007
Borne that shit guy, that girlly dey too small for you now, but if you like her, i believe you should observe her and know the kind of person she is b4 making any step.

u your sense i beg, make the girl parent no go place curse on you,

Wapa now
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2007
glogipsy:

please,don't do it because u will get sued 4 child abuse.
child abuse in Naija yea right grin grin

@topic
One word for you[b] PERVERT angry angry

In fact that your gf friend is a ole, wtf is see doing with someone old enough to be her uncle angry angry[/b]

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by skyfaze(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2007
will you be happy to see ur 16 yrs old sister been disflower by a guy? better not try a thing like that.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Shentz(f): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2007
Karma is a bitch

Don't do what you know is not right

And Obviously You Know Having Sex With A Child As Grown As You Are Is NOT Right!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by glogipsy(f): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2007
Boogy,if u really luv her like u said u will wait 4 her until she is 18.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by hotchic1(f): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2007
Mr man,u are not likely to end up building a home with that girl,right now,she is young and inexperienced,her feelings towards you might change later on,she's got a long way to go and i can't see you waiting for her,so abeg,just leave the gurl make she waka,
And if you think you really like,just hold on for a while cause i really think she is a bit young and besides,is the girl willing to do it?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by FLOWSHOW: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2007
if he doesnt do it now , someone will still do it tomorrow, regardless she will still lose it !dat her age is ripe enuff, wow fresh banana, rkelly specs

1 Like

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by ariblaze(m): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2007
please leave let the girl be

she is a young girl

and believe me you

would be a better man for it
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by minute(f): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2007
hmmmm . . . . . . .16?don't you think shes rather too young for u?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by nana(f): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2007
I guess ur boogy is doing the thinking for u shey? If u wan defile a babe seriously,go to ur village and am sure some parents will be willing to give away their daughters to u.
Uncle,Egbon mi,abeg,biko,ehn.Leave the lil girl alone unless u want something similar to happen to ur daughters.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by koksy(f): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2007
Sm ppl rily need help in ds world, he is evn askn, imagn dt, May God Deliver You

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.