Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (919442 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2012
Spoondar:

If you are single it will cost you around $3000 and if married with one child around $8500. I am not from Nigeria so this is an estimate from my country

Ok.... thanks a bunch
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2012
idriez:

Ok.... thanks a bunch
@spoondar nice comments abt 9ja style ,thank GOD we re faceless in ds forum if nt dat u can imagine what wld ve happed,9ja people re vry friendly and kind jst dt d way people here interprete each post they read is what making them to be reacting the way they re doing they ve realy painted us black to the whole world dat 9ja re hostile but we re not.dnt b surprisd if dey react 2 dis my post.lol

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2012
I cannot agree more with you, Mr. Jidedon! Nigerians are indeed very friendly and hospitable in nature. I only want to add flesh to what you have said. There is something missing: The root cause of all the bickering and fighting is PRIDE! It is written clearly in the Holy books----- Pride is no virture at all. It habours anger and revenge in the heart, but the solution to it is to learn HUMILITY! In life generally, if you humble yourself you will will be exalted!! If you exalt yourself above other people, some will find a way to bring you down. May God give us all the grace to be HUMBLE, so that God will lift us all high in the interview and in HIS favour in the U.S. as per jobs, employment, education, family life, protection etc. May God grant His favour to all who are awaiting being current, awaiting their 2nd NL, awaiting CO interview, awaiting flight etc., AMEN!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
I cannot agree less with you, Mr. Jidedon! Nigerians are indeed very friendly and hospitable in nature. I only want to add flesh to what you have said. There is something missing: The root cause of all the bickering and fighting is PRIDE! It is written clearly in the Holy books----- Pride is no virture at all. It habours anger and revenge in the heart, but the solution to it is to learn HUMILITY! In life generally, if you humble yourself you will will be exalted!! If you exalt yourself above other people, some will find a way to bring you down. May God give us all the grace to be HUMBLE, so that God will lift us all high in the interview and in HIS favour in the U.S. as per jobs, employment, education, family life, protection etc. May God grant His favour to all who are awaiting being current, awaiting their 2nd NL, awaiting CO interview, awaiting flight etc., AMEN!

AMEN!!!
Yes, 9ja people are friendly. grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2012
Spoondar: Please dont throw words on me i just want to ask a question. You people are very helpful you are ready to HELP a fellow Naija tooth and nail but at times you are very HOT TEMPERED very fast in throwing stones at each other is this your style? At first i could get freaked out but now am used to it. I am curious because where we are heading to i will meet Naija people so i want to know if this is normal.

Spoondar, I personally apologize to you for creating that impression of Nigerians. We're not as portrayed above. Nigerians are peace loving and tolerable.

If you meet me in person, this does not at all reflect my persons. I am not hostile or hot tempered. But when a click of individuals always single you out to rubbish you and what you stand for, you will one day fight back. Check around the world, the price for peace is WAR!!!

We don't have all to agree to what people post, but our differences make us unique. The trouble starts when a few individuals assume the position of 'owners of the thread' to castigate, downgrade, spite, ridicule or insult others because you don't agree with them. Some of them maintain up to 3 different accounts on the same thread and use them as attack-dogs to garner support. If you doubt me, check out who TEEMOLA is. Check out when 'she' joined Nairaland and checkout where she's posting from. Check out for two prominent names that features in her profile then you'll understand you are dealing with cloned copies of the same antagonists.

These individuals never admit they are wrong when wrong forgetting people truly look up to their advice and opinion to make their all-important decision. Read through my posts since I joined this forum, I am a lone voice because I advise people TO GO THE EXTRA MILE. It's perfectly okay to be a lone voice. You are in trouble when the whole world agrees with you. DV lottery is an opportunity one might never see twice in a life time. I preach caution and due diligence.

Finally I add, most people get denied and you hear from them no more. Some who got denied came in contact with me for solutions if any. You may never know what transpired at the embassy and why I remain consistent in my ways. I have had to refer people to Newspaper publications to dispel some cheap opinions which were not thought through.

Once again, I am sorry for the impression I may have created about Nigerians. We are peace loving and law abiding. Goodluck in your quest.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2012
temmytanny: why join me in the issue now? Have i made further comments since then?you worry oooooo. my Reply then was based on someone saying the visa is $700 per person and i tot that was what was still being discussed. Have told people many time not to believe all what we say here until they do their own research.Abeg free me!!!

Ha ha ha ha!! I don't want to laugh in Spanish like my friend Temmy!! This one na Oshogbo laughter!!! Wonders shall never end... Temmy has finally come out of hiding!! There is a saying in my village, that no matter how long the tortoise hides it's head in the shell, it will eventually come out. Welcome Temmy! Be a man, and come join the house and keep contributing! Don't worry, I will offer you Nyan and Gbegiri soup over there too!! Ha Ha Ha Oshogbo ha ha ha!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2012
Spoondar:

Thank you Leripa! atleast we can now concentrate on our 2NL.

Yes! The good Lord that has started His work in our lives will surely perfect it and laughter will fill our mouth in the end iJN. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2012
@ spoondor...is ur country a holy nation?the misunderstanding we have here is necessary for us to learn...there must be disagreement but not direct insults....am not promoting conflict here,but spoondor if u are not satisfied with Nigeria go and open ur own thread in ur own country lets see if there will be no conflict there!.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2012
Gentiger:

Spoondar, I personally apologize to you for creating that impression of Nigerians. We're not as portrayed above. Nigerians are peace loving and tolerable.

If you meet me in person, this does not at all reflect my persons. I am not hostile or hot tempered. But when a click of individuals always single you out to rubbish you and what you stand for, you will one day fight back. Check around the world, the price for peace is WAR!!!

We don't have all to agree at what people posted, but our differences make us unique. The trouble starts when a few individual assume the position of 'owners of the thread' to castigate, downgrade, spite, ridicule or insult others because you don't agree with them. Some of them maintain up to 3 different accounts on the same thread and use them as attack-dogs to garner support. If you doubt me, check out who TEEMOLA is. Check out when 'she' joined Nairaland ans checkout where she's posting from. Check out for two prominent names that features in her profile then you'll understand you are dealing with cloned copies of the same antagonists.

These individuals never admit they are wrong when wrong forgetting people truly look up to their advice and opinion to make their all-important decision. Read through my posts since I joined this forum, I am a lone voice because I advise people TO GO THE EXTRA MILE. It's perfectly okay to be a lone voice. You are in trouble when the whole world agrees with you. DV lottery is an opportunity one might never see twice in a life time. I preach caution and due diligence.

Finally I add, most people get denied and you hear from them no more. Some who got denied came in contact with me for solutions if any. You may never know what transpired at the embassy and why I remain consistent in my ways. I have had to refer people to Newspaper publications to dispel some cheap opinions which were not thought through.

Once again, I am sorry for the impression I may have created about Nigerians. We are peace loving and law abiding. Goodluck in your quest.

Thank you for taking time to answer and i respect everyone's opinion. I know some will start unleashing their misiles towards me but from deep down my heart i gave no beef with anyone.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2012
Hello house, PPl has been talking about photo albums but what of if u dont have any and you are married, what am I going 2 tell them though our marriage is 2001
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2012
daddykelly: @ spoondor...is ur country a holy nation?the misunderstanding we have here is necessary for us to learn...there must be disagreement but not direct insults....am not promoting conflict here,but spoondor if u are not satisfied with Nigeria go and open ur own thread in ur own country lets see if there will be no conflict there!.
I respect your views daddykelly, believe me i wont start a thread because i am totally satisfied with this one.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uchechuwku: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2012
daddykelly: @ spoondor...is ur country a holy nation?the misunderstanding we have here is necessary for us to learn...there must be disagreement but not direct insults....am not promoting conflict here,but spoondor if u are not satisfied with Nigeria go and open ur own thread in ur own country lets see if there will be no conflict there!.

DAddyKelly, thank you jare......

This is the real issue.
Why don't you coNCludE that from "Jerry Springer's. Show" , AmericanS are Dumb!!!....
You're generalizing on the 9ja personality trying to potray you own country as saint abi??

Fact is Gentiger and Temmytanny will never agree on this forum but I promise you, this guys might be in contact outSide nairAland using it as a comic relief. Stop relating their personalty on nairaland with who they in their day to day activities.
If you don't like the disagreements, oPen yur own forum shikenna.
Reason most of y'all come back is cOs of the fun in d house
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
@spoondar nice comments abt 9ja style ,thank GOD we re faceless in ds forum if nt dat u can imagine what wld ve happed,9ja people re vry friendly and kind jst dt d way people here interprete each post they read is what making them to be reacting the way they re doing they ve realy painted us black to the whole world dat 9ja re hostile but we re not.dnt b surprisd if dey react 2 dis my post.lol
I also thank God you are faceless i can only imagine how you look grin grin jidedon i am very happy to have this thread for my questions and answers, it has done so much to me. I wake up here and sleep here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2012
saakeem2003: Hello house, PPl has been talking about photo albums but what of if u dont have any and you are married, what am I going 2 tell them though our marriage is 2001
Thanks

I will advise you get as many pictures as you can lay hold on. Please don't buy a new album. It will give you away as fraudulent. Since you got grown up children who obviously must share some resemblance with you and your spouse, you are on a safe side. A certain guy was denied because he claimed that his freshly issued B.sc certificate was issued some years back. They have the technology to detect such. Simply say you lost valuable assets over time including pictures if that is your true situation. 2001 is a very long time. If you doubt it ask prisoners serving 11yrs jail term.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2012
Gentiger:

Adesojiaderemi, I have so much respect for your persons but you seem to be taking that for granted. That will have to stop. I warn you to desist from further comments which attacks my persons.

For no reason and without a provocation this guy attacked my persons and my professional calling, you did nothing to silence or discredit him, but when I rise in my defence you rear up your ugly head. I warn you to desist from henceforth. I don't want to join issues with you. I HOPE I AM VERY CLEAR ON THIS!! Good!!! Gentiger is not proactive, he is REACTIVE!!!

On a serious note, if there is anybody that is peace loving and fun loving on this thread I am one of those,but if you keep insulting people base on mere assumptions then you have an issue,I have nothing to hide that is why I maintain my real name anywhere as my user name.On this thread I am not a taker I am a giver and I have nothing to loose, I am here in obedience to God directives and I am happy doing it.I believe in people who despite their tight schedule still find time to render a helping hand and that is why I always and will continue to love people like TEmmytanny, I dont know him from adam and I have never set my eyes on him eyeball to an eyeball.

Temmytanny has nothing to do with Teemola, I am a network professional and I know how to trace route,so all what you said about teemola is just a mere assumptions, teemola is my guest and she has never say anything derogatory to anyone on this thread, I have numbers of people who daily read what we post and love what we are doing but prefer to remain passive because of one thing or another.

By telling me "I reared up my ugly head" is the most stupid comment I ever read this year but I forgive you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

On a serious note, if there is anybody that is peace loving and fun loving on this thread I am one of those,but if you keep insulting people base on mere assumptions then you have an issue,I have nothing to hide that is why I maintain my real name anywhere as my user name.On this thread I am not a taker I am a giver and I have nothing to loose, I am here in obedience to God directives and I am happy doing it.I believe in people who despite their tight schedule still find time to render a helping hand and that is why I always and will continue to love people like TEmmytanny, I dont know him from adam and I have never set my eyes on him eyeball to an eyeball.

Temmytanny has nothing to do with Teemola, I am a network professional and I know how to trace route,so all what you said about teemola is just a mere assumptions, teemola is my guest and she has never say anything derogatory to anyone on this thread, I have numbers of people who daily read what we post and love what we are doing but prefer to remain passive because of one thing or another.

By telling me "I reared up my ugly head" is the most stupid comment I ever read this year but I forgive you.

Good. If Gentiger made the comments Teemola made, the likes of you and other attack-dogs will bare their fangs to devour me. I was almost devoured a week ago for observing that a notable name was missing from the list of mentioned names. I mentioned no name not even impliedly. You joined in attacking me. It's okay if you see nothing wrong with what TEEMOLA posted in REPLY to MY COMMENT.. I SEE EVERYTHING WRONG with it. It's insulting, belittling and rude to attack a man's profession. He could be sued for libel, for attempting to discredit my professional career, hence depriving me substantial financial gains by so doing. If TEEMOLA is your guest, that's enough INDICTMENT on your persons. Thanks for the admittance.

You may be CISCO certified. I am ORACLE certified professional. I did CCNA, CCNP and stopped there. We don't all come out to sing our achievements. It's okay revealing my dominant identity as a Lawyer.

When I am issued with my visa, I will unveil my identity and replace the tiger head mascot I use as my symbol with my picture. I'll also give out my Facebook ID for whoever cares to add me as friend. I also have nothing to hide.I build bridges not walls. Please, respect my right to free expression. Thank you sir!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
Spoondar:
I also thank God you are faceless i can only imagine how you look grin grin jidedon i am very happy to have this thread for my questions and answers, it has done so much to me. I wake up here and sleep here
u re Very funny my sis ,though we re faceless here on NAIRALAND but if u want to know or anyone who cares to know hw i look am as cool as what u can think of simply use my user name on facebook (search) u ll definitely know hw i look lol!! grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by vijay82: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
hi Guys ..this is hopw my interview went.

I was call at window 8, there i met a local person who request my documents and finger print for both wife and myself.I was then ask to be seated until i was call again. i was call again to window 9 now where i met another local who give me paying slip to pay the cahier. The charge was US330 + US$230= 560. I had only walk with 330 each for me and my wife. I enquire why the additinal 230, i was told it is for processing fee. The woman give me 30min to get additinal money. After i receive the money i join the cashier line to pay. After making payment i was again told to sit an wait for name to call. Finally my name was call. i was interview my a woman.

CO:good morning u r the luck guy and she smile.

Me: Yes i am.She then turn to my wife, telling her she like to ask some question.

Co:How long have u live in the country of ur birth

Wife: Bleep Time

CO: Where do u live

Wife: I live with my husband at Bleep

CO: Where do u work.

Wife: I work at xxxx, She then turn to me now.

Co: Did u finish high school.

Me: Yes i did. i have my transcript , would u like to c it

CO: nO ITS OK AND SMILE AGAIN.

CO: Do u have any relative in the US

ME: Yes i do , i have my immediate family over there.

CO: Have they file a petition for u

Me: No THEY HAVE NOT

CO: where do u plan to live when u get over there

Me: At my parent place

CO: Do plan to continue studing in the field of your current job:

Me: Yes i do.

CO: Congrad u HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL . We all smile and she was so nice throughtout the interview.

It is inportant to be confident and please do not lie about anything.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
vijay82: hi Guys ..this is hopw my interview went.

I was call at window 8, there i met a local person who request my documents and finger print for both wife and myself.I was then ask to be seated until i was call again. i was call again to window 9 now where i met another local who give me paying slip to pay the cahier. The charge was US330 + US$230= 560. I had only walk with 330 each for me and my wife. I enquire why the additinal 230, i was told it is for processing fee. The woman give me 30min to get additinal money. After i receive the money i join the cashier line to pay. After making payment i was again told to sit an wait for name to call. Finally my name was call. i was interview my a woman.

Me: Yes i am.She then turn to my wife, telling her she like to ask some question.

CO: Congrad u HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL . We all smile and she was so nice throughtout the interview.

Additional processing fee? Are you from Nigeria? ANyways congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2012

Congratulations !
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
ogbonlowob:

Ha ha ha ha!! I don't want to laugh in Spanish like my friend Temmy!! This one na Oshogbo laughter!!! Wonders shall never end... Temmy has finally come out of hiding!! There is a saying in my village, that no matter how long the tortoise hides it's head in the shell, it will eventually come out. Welcome Temmy! Be a man, and come join the house and keep contributing! Don't worry, I will offer you Nyan and Gbegiri soup over there too!! Ha Ha Ha Oshogbo ha ha ha!!
HIDE? where i am hide? My peak period is Friday - monday when i roll about 60hours and so if i dont comment doesnt mean am hiding.I get home late and still come here to read comments.Please collect your visa and come and start life here.I cant join issues with you

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2012

Congratulations. I share in your joy. Could you please kindly shed light on the additional $230 processing fee. What could that fee be for? Are you Indian?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2012

congratulations 2 u nd ur wife,welcum 2 America.but my confussion nw is de extra $230 u jst mentiond u paid,hw cum abt dat fee nah,i tot its only $330 or #54,500 1 wil pay b4 de interview commence? Unless u ain't frm Nigeria.pls houz check dis out oo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
Gentiger:

Good. If Gentiger made the comments Teemola made, the likes of you and other attack-dogs will bare their fangs to devour me. I was almost devoured a week ago for observing that a notable name was missing from the list of mentioned names. I mentioned no name not even impliedly. You joined in attacking me. It's okay if you see nothing wrong with what TEEMOLA posted in REPLY to MY COMMENT.. I SEE EVERYTHING WRONG with it. It's insulting, belittling and rude to attack a man's profession. He could be sued for libel, for attempting to discredit my professional career, hence depriving me substantial financial gains by so doing. If TEEMOLA is your guest, that's enough INDICTMENT on your persons. Thanks for the admittance.

You may be CISCO certified. I am ORACLE certified professional. I did CCNA, CCNP and stopped there. We don't all come out to sing our achievements. It's okay revealing my dominant identity as a Lawyer.

When I am issued with my visa, I will unveil my identity and replace the tiger head mascot I use as my symbol with my picture. I'll also give out my Facebook ID for whoever cares to add me as friend. I also have nothing to hide.I build bridges not walls. Please, respect my right to free expression. Thank you sir!!

No one is attacking your person MR,if you review your post you will find out you do more attacking people than encouraging them,now Should we keep quite when you said people must:
authenticate birth certificate in Abuja
get an affidavit of support by fire by false
not combine WAEC with NECO
this is a public forum where everything is debatable and mind you I have never come here to to flaunt about achievement, you are the first person to unveil your identity as a lawyer, the first person to tell us you have an uncle with mansion in US, your girlfriend lives in Canada ... to ride home your point.

Lastly, Gentiger you are coming to UNITED STATE OF AMERICA where people say stuff even to the man in power let alone lawyer,I can send you couples of stuff people say to lawyers in court.Teemola is not Temmytanny that was your assumption and that was what I stood to correct.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2012

Congratulations!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
Adufesco: I Always praying concerning dis lady in window 13 since & God answer my prayer! I got dere around 5:45 Line up around 6.30am, call me by window 18 pls go and pay! Again window 18 submit ur documents, i do & as i was doing dose things am praying in my mind! Why? becos dat white lady in 16 already denied one guy! One person spend almost 20min with her, she will be asking about ur ssce & institution courses to explain them one by one! I beg read very well to defend urself, cos no one can predict who is going to interview him her! Finally i was called, when i look up saw my numb blinking @ window 13, my mind was telling me dat! Just go dere & succeed? dey dont even ask me about my education and even mistake wey dey 4 my birth certificate and police report After thumb print, & take oath CO. Have u apply for US Visa before? Me.. No CO. What did u do in nigeria? Me: CO. Which company is dat? Me. CO. For how long? Me: three months CO: So what are u doing before? Me.: The End!
Finally u overcome ur worriness nd anxiety nd dis made u a conqurer.Congratulations! Dis is jst d biginning.Go nd live ur America dream. It hs vividly shown dt ur name Adufe..... Implies Love frm Favour nd u av jst ben favoured.Keep it up. ADUFESCO-GEORGIANA,u wil b d talk of ur area in Ikotun nd environ by d time u gt 2 USA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2012

congrats. God is good
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
u re Very funny my sis ,though we re faceless here on NAIRALAND but if u want to know or anyone who cares to know hw i look am as cool as what u can think of simply use my user name on facebook (search) u ll definitely know hw i look lol!! grin
Gotchaaaaaa!! request pap!! I must tell the house that you have the most beautiful woman as a wife. Pardon my manners ooooooooooo! truth must be told
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

No one is attacking your person MR,if you review your post you will find out you do more attacking people than encouraging them,now Should we keep quite when you said people must:
authenticate birth certificate in Abuja
get an affidavit of support by fire by false
not combine WAEC with NECO
this is a public forum where everything is debatable and mind you I have never come here to to flaunt about achievement, you are the first person to unveil your identity as a lawyer, the first person to tell us you have an uncle with mansion in US, your girlfriend lives in Canada ... to ride home your point.

Lastly, Gentiger you are coming to UNITED STATE OF AMERICA where people say stuff even to the man in power let alone lawyer,I can send you couples of stuff people say to lawyers in court.Teemola is not Temmytanny that was your assumption and that was what I stood to correct.

It always boils down to you guys pitching me against Temmy. Now you have drawn your conclusion just like Brightmon did when I noted that a notable name was omitted.

Now listen up little man, I am open to investigation. Anyone is free to go back to a previous point in time to find out if my attacking force is reactionary or otherwise. Whatever policy I raised here I still stand by them 100%. I haven't shifted grounds a bit. That Mr. A scaled through does not always imply Mr. B may not fall a victim. Someone just mentioned $230 which is unheard of. You never know which CO anyone would meet and what policy he/she may seek to pursue.

And yes my fiancee is doing her masters in Canada and you are correct about my Uncles. Go back to a previous point in time. Genuine attempt to answer people's questions brought about the revelations, unlike you that want to tell us you can route your way to any anonymous IP address to determine who is what. UNETHICAL HACKER!!!

My brother, you have your visa and now successfully migrated. Let those about taking the step go any length no matter how tedious it appears to better their chances of migrating. You guys should let Gentiger be.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS!!! grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
@House: @Vijay82 is from the Caribbean.
No cause for alarm on the $230 additional fee. It's not applicable to Nigeria.
It is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (869) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.