Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (918861 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Jim241gidi(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
@temmytanny/@adesoji/@gentuger/@tiwana.pls my frnd & i really need ur help,he has seen his result it Ok bt he has E8 in Eng though,nw we need to send his Papers to d KCC & we dnt wanna entertain any mistake so we need your help or guidance to forward his Papers i.e the steps,your quick response is welcome thank you Boss.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
rood boy: gud morning all gurus, hw was the night? i wnt you guys too knw dat av post my (GCE RESULT) ON PAGE 322 IS ONLY ONE GUY COMMENT ON IT, AND HE SAID, I TRY. I JST WNT 2 KNW MAYBE I CAN PRESENT IT AT EMBASSY? AND AM GOING WITH DS gce only, i hope dere is no prob? and pls guys hw do i send my form 2 kcc? cuz i don't wnt 2 do any mistake o. @tiwanna @temmy @adesoji @gentiger @brightmon @all gurus also advice me on ds issue. all the best.

The Result is ok, and just like you were advised go with additional evidence that you completed Olevel,Testimonial or Waec result will do.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jim_241_gidi: @temmytanny/@adesoji/@gentuger/@tiwana.pls my frnd & i really need ur help,he has seen his result it Ok bt he has E8 in Eng though,nw we need to send his Papers to d KCC & we dnt wanna entertain any mistake so we need your help or guidance to forward his Papers i.e the steps,your quick response is welcome thank you Boss.

What are you waiting for,go through the forms fill it and post any part that is unclear for the house to see.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
brightmon:
what do you expect? the home of entertainment and silicon valley.
I heard CA is too expensive to live especially San Jose. Its one of the best place to get job for IT gurus according to research but housing is something else there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
chirpywest:
I heard CA is too expensive to live especially San Jose. Its one of the best place to get job for IT gurus according to research but housing is something else there.

Wherever the cost of living is high the take home pay always make up for it,so heat lost =heat gain
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I live in Massachusetts, is a U.S. state in the New England region of the northeastern United States of America. It is bordered by Rhode Island and Connecticut to the south, New York to the west, and Vermont and New Hampshire to the north; at its east lies the Atlantic Ocean. Massachusetts is the 7th least extensive, but the 14th most populous and the 3rd most densely populated of the 50 United States.
Thanks a lot for taking ur precious time to explain all these to me. How is the housing cost,job opprtunity and cost of living generally there?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
junkerhill: tanx bro. I never really understood wat u said abt this forum til I registerd and then saw wit my eyes. Lik I told u d first day I met. "I told u that God allowed me to mak series of mistakes in my form to delayed me so that I culd meet u @ d post office. And ever since then, I'm glad that our path crossed. U hav been a very good source of info to me.
My bb is faulty & i'm yet to fix it. Bt I wil add ur pin & email to ur contact on my fone.
I wish u all d best when leavin. Wish u safe trip to Texas. Keep prayn for me so that God who started this work wil finish it and perfect it in my life.
No wahala, with God through this forum, u are good to go. I know that u pple will have gr8er testimony in jesus name. Just keep working hard and praying. The outcome is succeess, we will see before I jet out bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Wherever the cost of living is high the take home pay always make up for it,so heat lost =heat gain
Thanks bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ahmedgafar7(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

The Result is ok, and just like you were advised go with additional evidence that you completed Olevel,Testimonial or Waec result will do.
Are you saying that we can't present only gce to the
Co without waec ? Or gce and testimonial will do ?
And do we also need primary school certificate ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
chirpywest:
Thanks a lot for taking ur precious time to explain all these to me. How is the housing cost,job opprtunity and cost of living generally there?

MA is awesome in non-winter months. The other seasons are quite beautiful here. There's lots to do, parks are beautiful, lots of museums to see and history to check out. When winter hits, it's a different story for me. I don't feel like getting out in freezing temps and I end up spending a lot of time inside. If you are looking to move up here and you were born and raised in warm weather like me, I rec you come up for a visit for a few days during winter before making your decision to move,the average rent is over $1,000 for just a one bedroom apartment. Utilities are not bad but its best if you can find a rental that includes heat and hot water. That will help. Boston is a great walking town.

Minimum wage in MA is $8/hr, unemployment rate is 6.6 percent which is better everything about MA is fantastic except for the freezing cold.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

MA is awesome in non-winter months. The other seasons are quite beautiful here. There's lots to do, parks are beautiful, lots of museums to see and history to check out. When winter hits, it's a different story for me. I don't feel like getting out in freezing temps and I end up spending a lot of time inside. If you are looking to move up here and you were born and raised in warm weather like me, I rec you come up for a visit for a few days during winter before making your decision to move,the average rent is over $1,000 for just a one bedroom apartment. Utilities are not bad but its best if you can find a rental that includes heat and hot water. That will help. Boston is a great walking town.
Which city do u leave in MA? Boston or where
Minimum wage in MA is $8/hr, unemployment rate is 6.6 percent which is better everything about MA is awesome except for the freezing cold.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
[quote author=chirpywest][/quote]

Yes,Boston is the Capital of MA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
ahmedgafar7:
Are you saying that we can't present only gce to the
Co without waec ? Or gce and testimonial will do ?
And do we also need primary school certificate ?

I said Gce (not the old one oh) and a proof that you really completed Senior secondary school is the best.It is possible to have GCE without completing SSCE now.Primary School Cert is irrelevant here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Jim241gidi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
hi every one in the forum my friend and i in the cafe now to send to the KCC my question is are we gonna fill the DSP 122 form now and send to them via what pls, email post office or what.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ahmedgafar7(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I said Gce (not the old one oh) and a proof that you really completed Senior secondary school is the best.It is possible to have GCE without completing SSCE now.Primary School Cert is irrelevant here.
Thanks...now I understand
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Jim241gidi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
adesojiaderemi@/@anyone who cares:pls i ve question on this following numbers ,3,46,6b,7
@3<can he use my email address since he his having problem with his own presently?
@4<meaning of this please?
@6<he has only GCE,is it High Sch Diploma he will choose/tick?
@6b<can he ignor the primary school cert since he does not have one?
@7<is it neccessary he fill the work experience,he did nt choose it before though?
Thank you pls quick response.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Jim_241_gidi: adesojiaderemi@/@anyone who cares:pls i ve question on this following numbers ,3,46,6b,7
@3<can he use my email address since he his having problem with his own presently?
@4<meaning of this please?
@6<he has only GCE,is it High Sch Diploma he will choose/tick?
@6b<can he ignor the primary school cert since he does not have one?
@7<is it neccessary he fill the work experience,he did nt choose it before though?
Thank you pls quick response.

Why is he having problem with his E-mail, is it not functional
What is Q4 talkin about
GCE falls under high school Diploma
Let him write his Primary school name now
If he has job Experience he should fill it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
chio:
please why was NPC not applicable to u
i have my original Baptismal Certificate do i still need
the NPC
it is becos i use the one i did in 1998 from one local govt in ondo state so i dont know may be u 2 can use dat, am not sure!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
bulletine and interview testimonies on my mind....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Gud evening house, Please how much it will cost a family of Husband, Wife, and twins of two yrs each:
Int. passport, Medical, Police report, NPC, visa fee and green card, flight, yellow card, transport & logistics.
thanks for your response
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
penticom: Gud evening house, Please how much it will cost a family of Husband, Wife, and twins of two yrs each:
Int. passport, Medical, Police report, NPC, visa fee and green card, flight, yellow card, transport & logistics.
thanks for your response
like 500k shud take of intl passport medicals and the interview fees but I don't know how much is likely to incur on flight and other miscelleous exp.Guru in the house shud pls assist
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
rood boy: gud morning all gurus, hw was the night? i wnt you guys too knw dat av post my (GCE RESULT) ON PAGE 322 IS ONLY ONE GUY COMMENT ON IT, AND HE SAID, I TRY. I JST WNT 2 KNW MAYBE I CAN PRESENT IT AT EMBASSY? AND AM GOING WITH DS gce only, i hope dere is no prob? and pls guys hw do i send my form 2 kcc? cuz i don't wnt 2 do any mistake o. @tiwanna @temmy @adesoji @gentiger @brightmon @all gurus also advice me on ds issue. all the best.
adesojiaderemi have advice you right.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
penticom: Gud evening house, Please how much it will cost a family of Husband, Wife, and twins of two yrs each:
thanks for your response
Budget 1.5m and forget about yellow card cos USA is not South Africa or china. My opinion shaa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
chirpywest:
Budget 1.5m and forget about yellow card cos USA is not South Africa or china. My opinion shaa
nothing like yellow card once you done with ur medicals. nothing like yellow card.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Xmas break is over work commence 2morrow. Happy Resumption to u all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
daddykelly: bulletine and interview testimonies on my mind....
me too oo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Adufesco: Na so o my brother! my people are waiting 4 me @ atlanta Geogia now but am still arranging my Nigeria must go bag lol! But in 2wks time i will join them.....
@adufesco, I envy u sha. I too will be goin to atlanta, georgia by the special grace of God. This is my email: junkerhill@yahoo.com. I will lik to hav urs so that we can be same brothers frm different mothers when we get there. Although I'm yet to get my 2NL. Let me hav ur email, if u dnt mind?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
chirpywest:
No wahala, with God through this forum, u are good to go. I know that u pple will have gr8er testimony in jesus name. Just keep working hard and praying. The outcome is succeess, we will see before I jet out bro
tanx for ur good wishes bro. The God that did for u will surely do it for me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:07am On Dec 27, 2012
@guys, i go hustle oooooo ,nothing like boxing day in US,went to work and just returned.How are you all doing?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 2:38am On Dec 27, 2012
temmytanny: @guys, i go hustle oooooo ,nothing like boxing day in US,went to work and just returned.How are you all doing?
we r all fine ooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:29am On Dec 27, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Thanx Mr adesoji, I will add my testimonial den..cuz I don't av waec result, I hope am gud 2 go? Den Mr adisoji, hw do i send the form 2 kcc? Ur response wil help me a lot...stay bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2012
Good morning house....complement of the season

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.