Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (919497 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 5:59am On Nov 23, 2013
G2Glory:

Fellow Forumities. I need your help & guidance on the payment of USCIS fee.

I tried creating the account this morning, after setting up the password & at d point of choosing the security preference. it suddenly came up with the message that my account has been locked. I don't know if anybody had exprienced this in the time past or what is you suggestion pls.

Liewise, the same problem was encoutered by my spouse when applied for resetting of our password. It came up with error message that email address/confirmation code is invalid.

I had already filled the complain form (contact us section). Hust to know way out of it. My plan is to use my GTB visa card (hope it is acceptable), alternatively is it something that someone can pay one's behalf in USA?
check back it will go....it was a result of inputing wrong pin code sent to ur email constantly.

Your kind advice pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 6:02am On Nov 23, 2013
check back it will go....it was a result of inputing wrong pin code sent to ur email constantly.
G2Glory:

Fellow Forumities. I need your help & guidance on the payment of USCIS fee.

I tried creating the account this morning, after setting up the password & at d point of choosing the security preference. it suddenly came up with the message that my account has been locked. I don't know if anybody had exprienced this in the time past or what is you suggestion pls.

Liewise, the same problem was encoutered by my spouse when applied for resetting of our password. It came up with error message that email address/confirmation code is invalid.

I had already filled the complain form (contact us section). Hust to know way out of it. My plan is to use my GTB visa card (hope it is acceptable), alternatively is it something that someone can pay one's behalf in USA?

Your kind advice pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
hello NL! i just got into the states, pls, is there any DV winner in St. Louis Missouri? pls contact me asap
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Izyy: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hello guys! my nokia asha 201 charger is not adaptable to any of the outlet here, pls where can I buy a charger that is adaptable
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2013
Pls my good people I need a job site in dallas..mtanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
Izyy: Hello guys! my nokia asha 201 charger is not adaptable to any of the outlet here, pls where can I buy a charger that is adaptable
buy it online...WWW.amazon.com or eBay.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
usef83: Pls my good people I need a job site in dallas..mtanx

Hello usef83. How is life in Dallas? Hope you are adjusting.

Pls may i know if you paid d $165 USCIS immigrant fee before leaving Nigeria & how? Did u use any Nigeria bank to achieve that?

Any useful advice to potential family relocating to Dallas?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Favourablegirl: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2013
usef83: Hello my nairanlande.pls I need an urgent help from anyone in dallas who has information about der job website.kindlt forward it to me...your will be highly appreciated.peace yall

Go o Google and type manpower you have jobs
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
The payment of USCIS immigrant fee of $165 is a MUST for those issued visa from February 2013 & this effect payment before immigrant leave for USA. To make payment through credit/debit card, it requires opening ELIS account ((https://elis.uscis.dhs.gov) or (www.uscis.gov)) before making online payment.

I had tried creating this ELIS account on several occassions but alway encountered repeated challenge on step 4 "Choose Security Preference", any time i clicked next button to take me to next page to enter the Personal Identity Question, it just came up with an error message (ERROR: Online access to your account has been revoked. Your account is now locked.The maximum number of unsuccessful attempts (3x) has been reached. Due to security reasons, your account has been locked.

I need someone in the house that can be of help most especially those people that did pay for their USCIS immigrant fee. or is there other way to make this payment. - Urgent answer pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Husmern: check back it will go....it was a result of inputing wrong pin code sent to ur email constantly.
The payment of USCIS immigrant fee of $165 is a MUST for those issued visa from February 2013 & this effect payment before immigrant leave for USA. To make payment through credit/debit card, it requires opening ELIS account ((https://elis.uscis.dhs.gov) or (www.uscis.gov)) before making online payment.

I had tried creating this ELIS account on several occassions but alway encountered repeated challenge on step 4 "Choose Security Preference", any time i clicked next button to take me to next page to enter the Personal Identity Question, it just came up with an error message (ERROR: Online access to your account has been revoked. Your account is now locked.The maximum number of unsuccessful attempts (3x) has been reached. Due to security reasons, your account has been locked.

I need someone in the house that can be of help most especially those people that did pay for their USCIS immigrant fee. or is there other way to make this payment. - Urgent answer pls.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
rica by baba ajala : 2:50pm
hello house pls does a new immigrant in u.s
need to stay in u.s for at least 1year before
he can qualify to apply to a school and
qualify for federal grant?

i need ur urgent ansa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
G2Glory: The payment of USCIS immigrant fee of $165 is a MUST for those issued visa from February 2013 & this effect payment before immigrant leave for USA. To make payment through credit/debit card, it requires opening ELIS account ((https://elis.uscis.dhs.gov) or (www.uscis.gov)) before making online payment.

Sorry my brother, many people had also encountered dis problem b4 it was due to IP address issue.... there 2 tins involve now as solution 1st: use anoda email address and start from d scratch still doesn't work?
2nd: if u are using ur own system, download and install browser called" tor browser"  and use it to create ur account from d beginning using diff email address.....or 3rd find someone to help u create ur account over here in US on ur behalf
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2013
Husmern: Sorry my brother, many people had also encountered dis problem b4 it was due to IP address issue.... there 2 tins involve now as solution 1st: use anoda email address and start from d scratch still doesn't work?
2nd: if u are using ur own system, download and install browser called" tor browser"  and use it to create ur account from d beginning using diff email address.....or 3rd find someone to help u create ur account over here in US on ur behalf

Thank you for your piece of advice. We may likely contact someone in USA to handle that for us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2013
Hello House,

To God be the glory, I arrived safely in New York yesterday to live the US of A dream, lol.

Trust me, this place is freezing cold right now........please come along those, who are still @ home,plenty room for us to succeed here.

Cheers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Freshie: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
just god: Hello House,

To God be the glory, I arrived safely in New York yesterday to live the US of A dream, lol.

Trust me, this place is freezing cold right now........please come along those, who are still @ home,plenty room for us to succeed here.

Cheers.

Welcome bro! May God direct your footsteps and grant you favour everywhere you set foot in this land in Jesus' name. I heard its already snowing in NY, is it true? We've seen two straight days of sunshine here in ATL.

Cheers grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2013

Cheers.
welcome bro to the land of opportunity
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 4:53am On Dec 01, 2013
Freshie:

Welcome bro! May God direct your footsteps and grant you favour everywhere you set foot in this land in Jesus' name. I heard its already snowing in NY, is it true? We've seen two straight days of sunshine here in ATL.

Cheers grin
u welcome my fellow Newyoker..........pls if u knw u r d empire state New york,pls signify here so we cn get intouch wt one another,@Just God,u r my fellow NL member in new york.U highly welcm..........Edimop signing off.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:21am On Dec 01, 2013

Cheers.

Welcome home bro.. Come n live the sweet dream
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 01, 2013
edimop: u welcome my fellow Newyoker..........pls if u knw u r d empire state New york,pls signify here so we cn get intouch wt one another,@Just God,u r my fellow NL member in new york.U highly welcm..........Edimop signing off.
don't just relax there. Start to engage yourself in meaningful job search. Choose a career and follow it. Don't depend on your host for information because many of them won't help you out of envy etc. Make good use of internet and get a job for yourself. If you are a graduate, I suggest you log on to wes.org and evaluate your certificate and start from there. Once your greencard comes, apply for jobs at USA postal office, they hire easily and you don't need a degree to start.cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idi Amin: don't just relax there. Start to engage yourself in meaningful job search. Choose a career and follow it. Don't depend on your host for information because many of them won't help you out of envy etc. Make good use of internet and get a job for yourself. If you are a graduate, I suggest you log on to wes.org and evaluate your certificate and start from there. Once your greencard comes, apply for jobs at USA postal office, they hire easily and you don't need a degree to start.cheers
wise.healthcare.....d most paid and easy to get.......we start frm somewhere.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Husmern: Sorry my brother, many people had also encountered dis problem b4 it was due to IP address issue.... there 2 tins involve now as solution 1st: use anoda email address and start from d scratch still doesn't work?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abiodunraufu: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Does a SSCE holder need WES evaluation to get job in US with the WAEC certificate?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2013
abiodunraufu: Does a SSCE holder need WES evaluation to get job in US with the WAEC certificate?

No.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
House, for those who have paid their USCIS fee, pls what is A-number or alien number? I am trying to find it on the visa. Please where is it on the visa?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
XYZZ: House, for those who have paid their USCIS fee, pls what is A-number or alien number? I am trying to find it on the visa. Please where is it on the visa?
check the top corner were they write registration number or check the paper on the DHL nylon that your visa came with it is written there. nd remember wen paying uscis fee add A0 to the registration or alien number

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 2:05am On Dec 05, 2013
Is there any Forumite in Lansing Michigan?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2013
Thanks, i have made the payment for the uscis, i fill the forms and made my payment, but tor my surprise, they have not sent me receipt to confirm the payment and they have not deducted their money since yesterday, may be it will take 3 working days cos i did it from my GTB MasterCard.,
baba ajala: check the top corner were they write registration number or check the paper on the DHL nylon that your visa came with it is written there. nd remember wen paying uscis fee add A0 to the registration or alien number
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Justme2003: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2013
Hello Forumities,

Anybody in Dallas that can offer useful information to get settled down in term of apartment/accomodation for couple with children? Plan to stay intially for one week so as to sort thing out to decide final place to settle down.

Will touch down in Houston (IAH) & plan to take megabus from Houston to Dallas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
edimop: u welcome my fellow Newyoker..........pls if u knw u r d empire state New york,pls signify here so we cn get intouch wt one another,@Just God,u r my fellow NL member in new york.U highly welcm..........Edimop signing off.
Am also in New York am still staying with my host in the bronx am also looking for an apartment
whats ur email so we can also keep intouch
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
abiodunraufu: Does a SSCE holder need WES evaluation to get job in US with the WAEC certificate?
Not really but some job need you to evaluate your result. Make sure you evaluate it for future purpose. Use EDUCATIONAL PERSPECTIVE. Its just $85.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Amedino1:

Visa expired ke, not all dos Homeland office understand d processing, u ll av to prove it to dem I.E ur visa only expired means u can't use it to travel frm naija to US, but u can still be using it to apply for any document coz dere is a place very tiny valid for One year.... Dis same case happen to my fwed in Minnesota, dey latter attend to him wen he show dem d One year tinz on da visa..... My Advice for u go back to dat ofis wen show dem dat or u mail Lagos embassy... Gud luck
Homeland office didn't understand the processing. That's a joke. My brother follow all the process they instruct you. Thank God you av ya SSN. You can be working for nw. No worry, they will fix it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.