Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve (2118 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by nightrider: 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2006
ARSENAL GUN DOWN JUVENTUS24

THE KING HIMSELF[b][/b]

Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by nightrider: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2006
Please was patrick viera in that match, abi he missed the bus. what happened to all the boast about cannavaro, was he there to, abi did he miss the bus.
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Akolawole(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2006
@NightRider

This is definitely a double post.

Let leave everything concerning that match in the appropriate thread.
Thank you.
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Vieira(m): 1:26am On Mar 29, 2006
What a night, what a game!!

I am just getting back home now!!

Still buzzing!!

Fabregas and Toure were 10/10

The rest apart from Lehsman were 9/10

Lehsman was 1/10 (he no get job to do now!)

Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Skintite(f): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2006
Pires was absolutely fantastic
did u that tackle on vieira? cool

Evryone was outstandin wink
the game was fabulous
cudve had more goals

niterider, nahhhhhh dont think vieira was there
didnt c him either undecided

HAIL GUNNERS
JOB WELL DONE
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by nightrider: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2006
Akolawole

this thread is for gunners to praise our team with out the intrusion of Chelsea and Juve fans. that will never admit that we are fantastic. so please any negative comments about arsenal should be placed in the other thread , when we amazing gunners deem it fit, and if we deem it fit we will respond to it grin grin

Gunners carry on
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by nightrider: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2006
Skintite

your the man you accurately prdicted the scores 2-0

Bros abeg o, viera didn't play oooooo!!!!! i heard he missed the bus.

Alex hleb is fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccc

Imagine next match. No zebina, camoronesi , viera, del piero. lol
we go kill them oooooooooooo

theirry henry missed some glaring chances though. But he is still Igwe

Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Vieira(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2006
I am still smiling!

Now we have to be disciplined for the next leg.

We must not let them get an early goal or else we will be in trouble.

Wenger did well with the tactics.

5 man midfield and yes o I saw the Pires tackle and I was shocked! Ordinary Pires tackling a Lion like Vieira!!

I must also say the Italian fans were very well behaved
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by whitesoftx(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2006
nightrider!
I must confess, I've never seen Arsenal playing such good football before! I'm a TRUE BLUE (Chelsea). I'm really impressed with what Gunners played last-night, they really made ENGLAND proud. the only thing I want from them is NOT TO PLAY-DROP in the return leg, because Arsenal can be funny atimes, its when you really need them the play you down!

Kudos!!!
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by nightrider: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2006
viera

yes ooooo!!!

but no fear, come next leg, we will still destroy them . Their fans couldn't help but respect the presence of the KING.
what do you think? when the great man is on the field, you can't boo or disrespect him. its like when ronaldinho is playing
you dn't disrespect by booing or chanting  rubbish. you just simply sit down and be amazed at his mastery.

whitesoftx
Thank you, you're a great football fan, not blinded by passion. your other chelsea brothers are now singing a different song on the other threads. Tell Kola to admit that arsenal is great.

As for the next leg in turin, i'll let IGWE say it all. look below

Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by nightrider: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2006
i'm rather surprised at how well senderos and flamini and eboue are playing, i must admit i never knew they were so good.

what happened , how did they suddenly become so great. We've been keeping clean sheets with this small boys, against great teams like Juve and madrid?
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Vieira(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2006
Flamini has never played left back in his life!!

and yet look at him, he has really stepped up!

Wenger lost Cole and Clichy and Cygan and had no left back and yet had the skills to look at Flamini and know that he can train him to do the job.

Wenger has impressed me this season.

If only Wenger will now learn to bench Henry occasionally when he plays bad.
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by nightrider: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2006
yes wenger has that ability to turn players around. i'm really impressed.

this is the flamini that viera yabbed when he left for juve, see what he is doing now.
i think wenger has a better ability to spot talent than pple like Mourinho.

but as per benching igwe, when has ever played so bad. at least if he doesn't score , he will assist. and if he doesn't assist , you still can;'t take him of because you don't know what he will do. he can turn the gane around at any moment. so taking him out is a risk
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Vieira(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2006
nightrider, you must admit there are games when Henry is just walking around doing nothing. And wenger will then take of Reyes or v.Persie who are playing well instead of Henry. I think it is unfair on them.

But lets not get away from the great match yesterday.

What about Senderos? Do you think he has finally conquered his problems? Or do you think if he sees Drogba he go begin shake again?
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by nightrider: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2006
well based on the way he's been playing, i think he's confidence level has really grown. I mean if he could stop ronaldo, raul, trezeguet, mutu, zlatan. he must be saying to himself who the hell is drogba.

but also i think arsenal ar more motivated in the champions league than the EPL. it's just like liverpool last season.
so i dnt know if he can consistently reproduce this form in the EPL. honestly i'm rather surprised at this small boys.
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by yemmydavid(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2006
WONDERFUL smiley dats wat those our guys where last nite young but so WONDERFUL.
i think wenger say that he has used up VIERA and he sold him.am not disputing d fact that VIERA is good o.
just look at Young FABREGAS. shocked d guy is becoming sumtin else.u see y real madrid wants him.
our boys are good make una 4GET
WENGER is good.

GUNNERS 4 LYF
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Priscila(f): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2006
Yes we gunned them down.
@ everyone
Switch to that subject on Kolo Toure and E. Eboue I want to tell you something. If you dont visit that subject blame yourself for not being keen.
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Akolawole(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2006
nightrider:

whitesoftx
Thank you, you're a great football fan, not blinded by passion. your other chelsea brothers are now singing a different song on the other threads. Tell Kola to admit that arsenal is great.

nightrider:

but no fear, come next leg, we will still destroy them . Their fans couldn't help but respect the presence of the KING.
what do you think? when the great man is on the field, you can't boo or disrespect him. its like when ronaldinho is playing
you don't disrespect by booing or chanting  rubbish. you just simply sit down and be amazed at his mastery.
As for the next leg in turin, i'll let IGWE say it all. look below

@NightRider
I was suprised by your one-way traffic on Arsenal, i thought you are a genuine football fan. I was on-line commenting in your Arsenal VS Juventus. It was so difficult for me because i was watching both Arsenal & Barca match on two television and still posting on that thread. Objective analysis with Sir Kay.
I was taken aback  by SirKay's opinion of myself after the match. Thats Arsenal supporters for you.

To you now Igwe is your best man yesterday!, The guy who was not even in the match for the first 30 minutes is now your best player.
To me o, the two most distingushed player yesterday were Reyes and Ferbregas

whitesoftx:

nightrider!
I must confess, I've never seen Arsenal playing such good football before! I'm a TRUE BLUE (Chelsea). I'm really impressed with what Gunners played last-night, they really made ENGLAND proud. the only thing I want from them is NOT TO PLAY-DROP in the return leg, because Arsenal can be funny atimes, its when you really need them the play you down!

Kudos!!!

Thanks WhiteSoftx for your very very objective opinion. Thats how we are in Chelsea. Up Blues!

Vieira:

Wenger has impressed me this season.
If only Wenger will now learn to bench Henry occasionally when he plays bad.

Vieira:

nightrider, you must admit there are games when Henry is just walking around doing nothing. And wenger will then take of Reyes or v.Persie who are playing well instead of Henry. I think it is unfair on them.

But lets not get away from the great match yesterday.

What about Senderos? Do you think he has finally conquered his problems? Or do you think if he sees Drogba he go begin shake again?

@Vieria

You suprised me by your comments.
You the only Gunner in Nairaland that is OBJECTIVE
Well, that shouldnt suprise me anyway because you are not a TV-Arsenal supporter but a Gunner that watches their match live for so long.
You are not beclouded STUPIDLY by yesterday's sweet victory, you look at the prons and cons of the match
I doff my hat, Keep it up Sir!
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by nightrider: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2006
what ever you think is your business.

i'm happy because

A team of small boys has defeated two great teams

viera has seen that arsenal are great even without him

we beat juve

and igwe always makes me happy

the best person on the field yesterday was fabregas no doubt

but thierry must score and he did and that's what makes me happy. and like i said earlier turin or no turin , second leg or no second leg

WHEREVER WHENEVER WE"LL BE PLEASED TO BEAT YOU
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by nightrider: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2006
WHEREEVER WHENEVER PLEASED TO BEAT YOU
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by nightrider: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2006

Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Akolawole(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2006
@Prisccy

Which team are you supporting for God sake?

Barca or Arsenal!
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Vieira(m): 11:57am On Mar 29, 2006
Priscilla, has just started watching football as she said, so I think she has not yet taken any one team to heart yet.

Priscilla, take your time and watch lots of teams until you see one team that wins your heart then follow that team till the end of the world.

Never be fickle.

Left to me I would say Arsenal but I am biased, there are 100's of worthy teams but I will mention two teams that I think no black person should ever support:

Millwall
Chelsea

and the reason is racism, these clubs have a history of racism and Chelsea is home to the groups called Combat 18 and also Headhunters(?), these groups are hardcore right wing fascist and very scary people.

I also hear that some Italian teams are like that but my knowledge on that is scanty.
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Akolawole(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2006
nightrider:

Mr Man, beat who?

nightrider:

what ever you think is your business.

Yes Sir  !
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by nightrider: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2006
kola

Arsenal will beat any team you support?

with our present form even chelsea can't stand us. you should thank man-u for giving you the league last season.
bcuz if they didn't beat us to end our run and we lose form after that, you will never have won it. we were leading chelsea with more than 6 pionts until man-u embarassed

and thank henry for dashing chelsea the title dis season. if he wasn't injured , arsenal wouldn't have been losing anyhow.

so i mean Beat you!! juve , chelsea, enyimba, iwanyanwu, what ever bloody team you support against arsenal grin
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Akolawole(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2006
nightrider:

kola
Arsenal will beat any team you support?
so i mean Beat you!! juve , chelsea, enyimba, iwanyanwu, what ever bloody team you support against arsenal grin

Afterall they will call Chelsea arrogant.

Where is Bagoma and Nice2Have?
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Skintite(f): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2006
nightrider, ure the man! giv it to him jare

Got a surprise 4 u thou, u shud say ure the gal n not ure the man grin
Surprised? well, thats how it is wink

Akola, ure lucky we've played home n away wth ur club!
we 4 show u pepper (3.0)
the one u claim if we win, ul stop watchin football

plz gunners, dont mind akola n co
we did greeeeeeeet n so we wil in TURIN grin

where is codec
grin
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Priscila(f): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2006
@ Akola
I deserve to answer that question.
I told you I love Arsenal and Barcelona equally because,

1. Barca is my favourite in spain and so is Arsenal in England
2. Barca has "the special one, Ronaldinho the great" and Arsenal has Henry "His Majesty"
3. Barca has my darling E,too and Arsenal has my most loved Eboue.
4. I love them both for they are friends.
5. I am a gunner to the lungs and a Barca to the heart.
6. I breathe Arsenal (O2 )Chemical formula of Oxygen and I drink Barca water for life

Don,t mistake me, I love these teams equally and its sad  and joy they are all in UEFA champ.
For Barca and Arsenal, I say let one of the two reign and the best team win from the two.

I ve confessed my equally shared  love for the two and hope you are satisfied.
If not you are simply being Jealous? I understand its the nature of you men ,you never like a woman praising another man while you are still alive.

Now Akola, I wont discuss  more Barca here, there is something I ve posted on that subject( Barca vs Real) read and analyse. You will like it!

@ everyone
I ve posted a  a silverware song to that subject Toure and Eboue and let all gunners sing their hearts out.
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by nightrider: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2006
Skintite

you're a chic ?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sorry o no vex!

i've been realting with you like a boy since ooooo!!!!!!! abeg no vex
all the chics in this section are gunners. grin grin

chelsea and man-u fans sorrrrrryyyyyyyyyy ooooo !!!!!!!
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Skintite(f): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2006
nahhhhhhhhhhhh niterider
i no vex wink

started likin gunners after france 98 world cup where the likes of petit, wiltord, pires. henry n vieira all played for arsenal.

Been a gunner since then! not very long but am cool wth that
chelsea n man u aint got chics cos they aint got wat it takes grin

stay cool GUNNERS cool
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Priscila(f): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2006
@ skintite

I don't blame you!
What is it you trying to tell all those men about ladies?
Let me tell you something
A real, real lady! will want a gunner (soldier) for life, remember the protection, the combat everything, name it!
Anyway follow your heart and best of luck. though don't bring out gender issues here! On behalf of nightrider get my profuse apologies if he annoyed you.

@ all anti- gunners
Why don't you just let the gunners celebrate in peace and stop your jealousy?
Join us in celebrations as very soon the "Blues" Chelsea will lift that World cup Called FA cup and we will celebrate with you. You hear! everyone
peace! peace! peace! let peace prevail
Re: Calling Gunners;we Gunned Down Juve by Skintite(f): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2006
pricilla, dont get wat ure sayin ma lady

Am a gunner n i said chelsea n man u aint got chic fans cos they aint got wat it takes
understand me lady, b4 u jump to conclusions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote For Your All Time Best Footballer. Pele/maradona/zidane? / UCL: Man United Vs Besiktas [0 - 1] On Wed 25th November / New Chelsea Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.