Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business (11367 Views)

A Profitable And Risk Free Biz (palm Kernel Crude Oil Extraction) / Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business / Start A Profitable Home Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by speaktome(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2012
The palm kernel oil (grand nut oil) when refined is a lucrative and profitable business which many people do not know unless you have been into the sector.
It can be run in a small, medium and large scale. depending on the financial capacity of he who wants to set it up.
This is most profitable when it is been set up in the Eastern and Western Nigeria where the Palm Kernel Nuts PKN is found in a lager quantity.
Just take a look on the present analysis

THE ANALYSIS
(PKN = Palm kernel nut, PKO =Palm kernel oil, PKC =Palm kernel cake)
In every 25 metric tons of good palm kernel nut
(PKN) you are expected to get 10 metric tons of PKO and at least 13.5 metric tons of PKC

A ton of PKN = N 70,000 (presently)
A ton of PKO = N 1,95,000 (presently)
A ton of PKC = N 15,000 (presently)

25 ton of PKN = N1, 750,000
10 ton of PKO = N1, 950,000
13.5 ton of PKC = N 202,500

PKO + PKC – PKN = Gross profit
+ 202,500
402,500 GP = N 402,500

The Machine is designed to crush 10 tons of PKN in every 24hrs and this is to say that it is capable of crushing more than 40 metric tones every week at least.
So take it that, at least you where able to make 4 transactions in a month this will give you 402,500 x 4 = 1,610,000 take your wages and salary, Nepa bill, Maintenance to be N400,000 you will see that you will be having N1,210,000 as your net profit each month.

NB
This is a business you can set up in a medium scale with N3.2million with your working capital of N1.8million

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by bawelat: 4:07pm On May 01, 2012
I am intrested but i don't have up to that amount what of the small scale or joint venture
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by speaktome(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2012
You can get in touch wit me if you r in d western part of Nigeria and i wil tel you how u can emarge with some one n d biz if u r interested.
yougosco1@gmail.com
08166619300 09032040664
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by Mcleo007(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2012
Very profitable a business. Imagine its the mainstay of Malaysia's economy. I have big plans and desire to go into that line of business in the soonest future.
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by bawelat: 5:54pm On May 02, 2012
speaktome: You can get in touch wit me if you r in d western part of Nigeria and i wil tel you how u can emarge with some one n d biz if u r interested.
yougosco1@gmail.com
08166619300 08169538626
i am based in lagos
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by Kol: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2013
if I may ask. Is there a ready market for the products PKO and PKC in Nigeria?
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by speaktome(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
@KOL there is always a steady market for both product here in Nigeria
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by olamkas: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
a colleague just introduced it to me.can the machineries be designed and constructed locally?
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by speaktome(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
There are locally made machines but I don't people to go for that because of some reasons
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by smartoskie(m): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2015
Goog morning

Please what are your reasons for this because i am interested in the business but am considering sourcing for local machines becuase of finance.
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by speaktome(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
smartoskie:
Goog morning

Please what are your reasons for this because i am interested in the business but am considering sourcing for local machines becuase of finance.

These are my reasons

The locally made machine has a maximum capacity of 5tons per day.

It can't press less than 12% oil content as the foreign press down to 5.5% oil content in ur final cake

It durability can not be compared to the foreign one etc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by sanmori(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
@Speaktome: are you an operator in this business? What exactly is your service to a potential investor?
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by speaktome(m): 4:18am On Apr 21, 2015
sanmori:
@Speaktome: are you an operator in this business? What exactly is your service to a potential investor?

Am a consultant in the field, I set up the factory for people, supply,sales and repairs of the machines and its accessories and what ever that has to do with palm kernel/Red oil milling

1 Like

Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by ibkoye: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
@Speaktome: what is the price of a 5tonne in 24hrs imported oil expeler machine and can you get one for me to start on a small scale
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by speaktome(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2015
ibkoye:
@Speaktome: what is the price of a 5tonne in 24hrs imported oil expeler machine and can you get one for me to start on a small scale

Sir, the minimum capacity on the foreign machines(Malaysian) is 10tons in 24hrs...its only the locally machine that u can get 5tons capacity
Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by ozornet(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Get Your Business Plan on Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Enterprise.

The attached document is the table of content of a business plan for establishing a very profitable palm kernel oil extracting factory. The full financial statements are not presented here. The complete business plan with all the production plans and financials will be given to serious and interested investors. With a hefty average annual rate of return of 150. 03% and a payback period 1. 4 years the project is good. The promoter of this project can be reached on 08037788438 and 08028606026. E-mail ozorprice1@yahoo. com
A hypothetical company and management team were used and Enugu was also used as the project location. The promoter can adapt the business plan to suite any investors budget and location in any part of West Africa especially where palm trees are grown. The promoter can also integrate palm kernel tree plantation and vegetable oil refinery projects into the plan. If you are interested you can download and peruse the document. Do not be worried about the huge capital outlay in the document.You can set up a factory of two or three palm kernel oil expelling machines with N5,000,000 (five million naira only). If you have regular electricity you could make between N1,000,000 and N2,000,000 of pure profit in one month. I can guarantee that. I set up one for one of my clients who already have an accommodation, started with one expelling machine and he is making not less than N750,000 per a month.His total start up capital was N2,000,000.

The Title Page and The Table of Content Of The Business Plan is as Shown Thus Below:
This will give you an idea of what is covered and the scope of the write up.

A SAMPLE BUSINESS PLAN ON ESTABLISHING
A PALM KERNEL OIL EXTRACTING
FACTORY

BY

OZOR GODWIN (ACMA) Bsc, MBA
DEWS ENTERPRISES

E-mail ozorprice1@yahoo.com
Phone: 08037788438, 08028606026, 08181926534

This document contains confidential information. It is disclosed to you for informational purpose only. Its contents shall remain the property of Dews Enterprises

A Hand Book on starting a small scale palm kernel oil extracting business or expanding an existing one.
© Dews Enterprises 2015. All right reserved
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written recording of the publisher. This book may not be lent, resold, hired out or otherwise disposed off by way of trade in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published without the prior consent of the publisher.

Published and Printed in the Federal Republic of Nigeria by:
Angusco Nig. Ent
37 Edinburgh Road
Ogui New Layout
Enugu-Nigeria.

TABLE OF CONTACT
1.0 Introduction = = = = = 1
1.0 Executive Summary = = = = 2
1.1 Mission and Objective = = = = 3
1.2 Keys to Success = = = = = 3
1.3 Critical success factors of the business = = 3
1.4 Vision and Mission Statement = = = 4
2.0 Company Summary = = = = 5
2.1 The Business opportunity = = = = 6
2.2 The Business of palm kernel crushing= = 6
2.3 The Raw Material = = = = = 7
2.4 Strategy and Implementation Summary= = 10
3.0 Economic contribution to local and national
Economy = = = = = = 11
3.1 Environmental factors = = = = 12
4.0 The machines and equipment == = = 12
4.1 The product = = == = = = 14
4.2 The Market = = = = = = 15
4.3 Marketing plan = = = = = 16
4.4 The product packaging and delivery = = 17
5.0 Organizational and Management plan= = 18
5.1 Key personnel of the organization = = 18
5.2 Manpower requirement = = = = 19
5.3 Management team = = = = = 19
5.4 Production process = = = = = 20
6.0 Milestones = = = = = = 21
6.1 Estimated capital expenditure needs = = 23
6.2 Financing plan = = = = = 23
6.3 Financing requirements = = = = 24
7.0 Business risk and mitigation factors = = 24
7.1 Swot analysis = = = = = 25
8.0 Assumptions = = = = = 26
8.1 Production plan = = = = =
8.2 Materials purchases budget for one year= = 27
8.3 Comprehensive production budget for one year = = = = = = = = 28
8.4 Segregation of costs into fixed and variable costs = = = = = = = = 29
8.5 Sales forecast for the first one year = = 30
8.6 Sales forecast for the first five years = = 31
8.7 Projected cash flow = = = = 32
8.8 Loan repayment plan = = = = 33
8.9 Loan repayment schedule = = = = 33
8.10 Projected income statement for the first one year 36
8.11 Projected condensed income statement = =
for the next five years = = = = = 38
8.11Projected balance sheet as at the end = = =
of the first year = = = = = = 39
8.12 Projected condensed balance sheet for = = =
The first five year = = = = = 40
8.13 Project Investment decision and viability = =
Analysis = = = = = = 41
Main Ratios = = = = = = 42
Conclusions = = = = = = 43

1 Like

Re: Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business by stdurumi: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Updated Palm Kernel Oil Production Business Plan in Nigeria
https://businessplan.com.ng/palm-kernel-oil-production-business-plan-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Staphylococcus Aureus,the Truth About It. / Moringa Seed For Sale Per Kg at #1900 / Crosstiger Car Security and Alarm System (Solves car keyless entry issues)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.