Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... - Agriculture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... (87498 Views)

Poll: Which is the best feed?

Coppens. From holland!.: 69% (18 votes)
Chi feed. from ibadan!: 15% (4 votes)
Durante. From ibadan!: 11% (3 votes)
zeigler from usa!: 0% (0 votes)
Vita feed from jos: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) / Catfish Farming: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by akonucheinfo(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2015
please where can i get brood stock in ABIA STATE ?
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by Lorjes: 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
arramyjay

Please chairman, we appreciate your help toward us all. Where can I get the bio-disc.
Kind regards.
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by urggurgg: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Smile Farms Consultant
Our services which includes: Construction of fish pond concrete and earth.
Treatment of pond.
Water analyzing
Good formula for floating of local feed
Fish boaster
How to make fish grow faster and have a good weight.
Advantages and disadvantages of concrete and earth Ponds.
How to identify good species to buy and how to know a real high breed and how to get it
Hatching, nursing of fingerlings.
How to get 1-6kg catfish for sale.
You can contact us through this numbers.08068821669 or 08034778255
email us:igbirigidi@yahoo.com
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by lawstenie: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
hello everyone, please how can i know the runts among the fingerlings?
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by lean333(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
Fingerlings and post for sales... All standard size. @ ijoko, ota. Sango. Call, 08084447500
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by SABASTIEN(m): 10:07am On Apr 22, 2016
five thousand packed machine smoked fish ready for supply.pictures will be available later today,sample could be sent to you if interested,call for offtake and bookings,08067480036
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by Waybedot: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Please i am interested in that bio disc, sure it work well for Fries to Fingerlings fishes and as well to grown out fishes. How much do you sell and is it in liquid or ..... how long does it last.
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by jay99(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hello nairalanders, do you want to invest in catfish farming and you don't know how to go about it? Kindly contact me for your step to step guide on catfish management. This material will help you through the startup stage to maturity stage. It contains how much to start running an efficient catfish farming, type of feeds to use at every stage of the catfish growth, drugs and supplements to aid growth of your catfish, different of ponds available for catfish farming etc. Call me now on 08161668884 or jayosh45@gmail.com to get this material.
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by CnCstore: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2017
LASACO ASSURANCE PLC is currently recruiting!!!

Due to expansion of our portfolio, we are in need of vibrant risk advisors.

Applicant must be a resident of Lagos or be ready to relocate.

Minimum qualification: NCE

Salary: very attractive

Forward CV to : azganiyat@gmail.com

Kindly share with anyone in need of a job.

Interview comes up next week
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by pearlyfish: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Hello everyone, we have some tarpaulin fishponds for sale, measuring 9*18*4. They are 3 in number. If interested please call 08033920554.
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hello everyone, we have cat fish for sale, if interested please call 0805104295. Thanks
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by WebSurfer(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
rockwilder57:
hello every1, its my first time into fish business and this is my 5th month. I stocked 1000 fishes. my fishes are not growing as fast as I would av loved them to be. I can count d numbers of fishes Dats up to 1kg and I also notice that dey open their mouths towards d inlet of water especially wen am filling back the tanks after draining dem. lastly i noticed some fishes refused to pass d juvenile stage after 5months of feeding them while some are so slim with big heads and so sluggish wen dey move. I call dem Zombies. pls wat can I do to keep them healthy again?
this is damn funnyyyyy grin
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by oscarvicto(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
for the ones that are not growing better. u can use an organic growth booster. preferably king humivet. u can also use aquapro if its in your location. contact me on 08063333215 for further details
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by Lawrhead: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please help. My fries mortality rate is highly alarming and worrisome. Please what can I do to save the little left
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by Sammie17: 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hello this forum has been very educating for me esp. i noticed the fingerlings am rearing are always hanging erect at the surface of the water .just wanted to ask if it s okay and if not, what could be the cause and remedy . Will really appreciate your contributions . Thanks
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by Preprobiotics: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by Mubby4luv(m): 5:35am On Feb 19, 2018
aquatic1:

@arramyjay, am not really making it an advert thread, I believe this materials will help *US* all. Here are the prices.

1 PH meter is 16k, 18.5k, 24k
2 PH monitor is 24k, 28k, 33k
3 Auto feeder is 14k, 18k
4 air pump 6500, 8k, 15k, 20k
5 air compressor 19k, 26k
6 air blower 40k,70k, 110k, 130k
7 fish 10naira, 20naira 35naira
8 mobile vat (collapse-able tarpaulin) 70k, 90k, 130k, 180k
9 mobile vat non collapse-able plastic) 35k, 45k, 60k
10 pelleting machine 25k, 60k, 120k, 160k, 250k

But all d product size depends, the vary in sizes and shapes.
how can I contact you?
Re: Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon.... by Flashcejay: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Please I'm new in fish farming. Who can help me join a good WhatsApp group for fish farming please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Strange Bird Killed By Fulani / Giant Fish Caught In Lake At IITA Ibadan. / Mysterious Bat With A Horse-like Face Found In Fish Pond (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.