Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Be An Importer, Get All Items Shipped To Your Door Post - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be An Importer, Get All Items Shipped To Your Door Post (571 Views)

How To Get Imported Good Down To Your Door Post, Without Leaving Your Room / We Supply Diesel To Your Door Post. / Quality Diesel Supply Direct To Your Door Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be An Importer, Get All Items Shipped To Your Door Post by richcom: 11:24am On May 02, 2012
Hi, I’m Patience Adamaa Efe, In a moment I will like to invite you to check out this unique fun and profitable importation business you can do right in your bedroom without paying any tax duties, custom service, vat etc, without having a dollar account or what so ever, but using your MASTER CARD (Naira ATM card) and most of all, get all item shipped directly to your door post within 5-15 working days.
I want you to close your eyes (not really) and image yourself making more than 200% profit of any importation you make. I know you will want proof. Well, the last purchase I made as at this post.
I bought 8GB memory card at 6USD X 160 =960 Belove, 8GB memory card is sold for =N= 5,000.
I bought 2pieces of laptop including shipment for 169.54USD x 160=27,126.4/2pieces=13,563.2 which is to say one was bought for =N=13,563.2 of which if you are buying more than 2pieces the price will be cheaper. you can sale at any price of your choice.
If after this purchase you did not make more than 200% profit feel free to ask for your refund back 100% guarantee.
I will give you step by step details on how you can get cheaper products.
How you can search for other product like ipad, phones, cameral, tv, clothes, shoes just to mention a few.
The right bank account to use right here in naija and the registration process so as to enable you buy anything around the world
How to get customers to buy your product after importation.
I have started making good cash from this importation and I will like you to join me.
I am giving out this secret for a give away price. No longer 7k but now.
=N= 2,500 only
To any GT bank worldwide to the

Account No: 503597591110
Account name: Patience Adamaa Efe
Sent your Name, Teller Number, Phone Number, Tittle of e-book, Amount Paid and email address’
To 08039701551 or send mail to web4biz@yahoo.com
And get your material in less than 24hours after verification
Why the delay make use of this opportunity

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Encourage Nigerians To Save Money? / ‘total Annual Value Of Counterfeit Products Could Hit US$1.7 Trillion By 2015’ / A Profitability Consultant May Be The Solution To Your Business Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.