Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy (4123 Views)

After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by DonTonero: 3:18pm On May 02, 2012
i have dated this my girl for over six years infact from childhood,we have known each other for long but we always quarrel and settle.all the family members of both of knows we are dating and are almost waiting for us to tie the knots.i had a problem with my girl, to me its not really a problem because i feel God wants to reveal something to me.she was posted to kaduna which i vowed i cant be alive and see her serve their so i redeployed her to lagos where i was and ask her to pay part of the money while i complete the rest of which she accepted.to my surprise she collected the money from the mum and refused to pay.when i confronted her she couldnt give any good reason.meanwhile the company where she is working now i sent her there and she is been paid.i decided not to talk to her for a while to see if she would have a change of heart.just barely two weeks i cut her off only to call her again she was comparing me with a corper in the company which i suffered to send her to.am so confused and have all the evidence of her moves with the guy which she accepted after face to face combat.should i go on with her or let her be.i love this girl so much and she is capitalizing on it to deal with me.i need advice pals useful one and not mockery cos am dying in silence.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Eduvine(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2012
DonTonero: i have dated this my girl for over six years infact from childhood,we have known each other for long but we always quarrel and settle.all the family members of both of knows we are dating and are almost waiting for us to tie the knots.i had a problem with my girl, to me its not really a problem because i feel God wants to reveal something to me.she was posted to kaduna which i vowed i cant be alive and see her serve their so i redeployed her to lagos where i was and ask her to pay part of the money while i complete the rest of which she accepted.to my surprise she collected the money from the mum and refused to pay.when i confronted her she couldnt give any good reason.meanwhile the company where she is working now i sent her there and she is been paid.i decided not to talk to her for a while to see if she would have a change of heart.just barely two weeks i cut her off only to call her again she was comparing me with a corper in the company which i suffered to send her to.am so confused and have all the evidence of her moves with the guy which she accepted after face to face combat.should i go on with her or let her be.i love this girl so much and she is capitalizing on it to deal with me.i need advice pals useful one and not mockery cos am dying in silence.
i may nt be a luv doctor bt i knw its bad 4 u 2 tink of marying a gal dat does nt luv u. Tink!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by ariyebaba(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2012
Ignore all her misdemeanor,after service she will come back home to roost.

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by omega25red(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2012
so are you saying she slept with the other guy? or what exactly has she done?
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by seniormallam(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2012
She'll come back i bet u, she can't lost a relationship of dat years like dat, just relax na woman nah, d fuckup b say she go don collect STEADY PUMPING b4 she come back.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by 190: 6:11pm On May 02, 2012
Aoooo Another NIGERIAN VICTIM

Cheii Nigerian girls jst wanna kill this poor boy again undecided
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Okontami: 6:26pm On May 02, 2012
Dear Friend, please take it easy with your self. Start to create a little distance from her , then you will see if she will come back to her senses. if she does not , then she is not meant for you. Dont allow any one to rob you of your happiness. Just create a distance and you will see the true picture of her.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 02, 2012
six years of suffocating.... Dont worry she just needs a new wind of change.... Lmao.....
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by DonTonero: 9:45am On May 03, 2012
what hurts me most is not that she admitted going out with the corper guy but asked me where was i the two weeks when she need me most.i cant understand what she mean by thatbecause even in our quarrel i still call her yet she dont pick my calls.from her school days till now i have played a vital role to make her reach this height.we both love each other but i cant fathom this sudden change besides as we speak she is hiding it from her people.a friend of mine confronted her on this and she told her she cant really say what came over her.that he should beg me to give her 3 months to sort things out..am willing to do that but its not easy cos i cant imagine the thought of her stabbing me like this in my chest with no remorse
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Nobody: 9:49am On May 03, 2012
guy, before she cums back which urwly she will, go get yourself a fine ass cute chick. so when she cums back n sees u wit d chick, she wont tink you are dindinrin. simple
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by kpolli(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2012
DonTonero: i have dated this my girl for over six years infact from childhood,we have known each other for long but we always quarrel and settle.all the family members of both of knows we are dating and are almost waiting for us to tie the knots.i had a problem with my girl, to me its not really a problem because i feel God wants to reveal something to me.she was posted to kaduna which i vowed i cant be alive and see her serve their so i redeployed her to lagos where i was and ask her to pay part of the money while i complete the rest of which she accepted.to my surprise she collected the money from the mum and refused to pay.when i confronted her she couldnt give any good reason.meanwhile the company where she is working now i sent her there and she is been paid.i decided not to talk to her for a while to see if she would have a change of heart.just barely two weeks i cut her off only to call her again she was comparing me with a corper in the company which i suffered to send her to.am so confused and have all the evidence of her moves with the guy which she accepted after face to face combat.should i go on with her or let her be.i love this girl so much and she is capitalizing on it to deal with me.i need advice pals useful one and not mockery cos am dying in silence.

Am sure I have said it b4 here that NYSC is the time girls cheat the most. If a girl remains faithful thru out that yr, she is worth keeping for life. . . It's the most trying period of their life

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Dyt(f): 11:04am On May 03, 2012
so cos u left/abandoned her 4 dose tyms, she shld b mournin ehn?
nonsense
smtyms i wonder wat u men think of urselves
u think we cant all b without y'all
crap
go get busy n stop rantin
mtchew
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by DonTonero: 1:54pm On May 03, 2012
@dyt i didnt leave her to suffer nor for another.she misunderstood me.i tried to communicate she wouldnt listen.i felt giving her time would help make her think and see reasons,to my greatest surprise her close pal first told me wats going on.i doubted it,when i confronted her she denied but when she noticed am talking with facts and that i know more than she thought,she opened up to my cousin that she was confused.up till now she hasnt even asked for forgivenes cos am willing to accept her back.we all make mistake but talking responsibility for our actions is what matters most.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by omega25red(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2012
DonTonero: @dyt i didnt leave her to suffer nor for another.she misunderstood me.i tried to communicate she wouldnt listen.i felt giving her time would help make her think and see reasons,to my greatest surprise her close pal first told me wats going on.i doubted it,when i confronted her she denied but when she noticed am talking with facts and that i know more than she thought,she opened up to my cousin that she was confused.up till now she hasnt even asked for forgivenes cos am willing to accept her back.we all make mistake but talking responsibility for our actions is what matters most.
grin grin grin grin someone cheated on you and you are waiting for her to ask for forgiveness? dude you are hilarious. Did it ever occur to you that she doesn't want you anymore? instead of you to have some dignity for yourself, you are waiting for her to beg you. Please open your eyes and move on. No one deserves to be treated in the manner she has treated you and feeling like you can't find better is only an emotion that will pass. MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by DECOtech(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2012
I can bet u she's got nothing serious to do with that guy. She just wants to get back at you for being silent for 2wks.
Take a chill pill bro, get ur acts together n calmly call her to order. You are the MAN. Apologise for any harsh words or actions in d past. Hold her, cuddle n pamper her, she is ur little baby (but don't go cryn n begging or she will rubbish you the more)
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Dyt(f): 2:32pm On May 03, 2012
^^ r u dat way?
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by pweetymama(f): 2:58pm On May 03, 2012
DECOtech: I can bet u she's got nothing serious to do with that guy. She just wants to get back at you for being silent for 2wks.
Take a chill pill bro, get ur acts together n calmly call her to order. You are the MAN. Apologise for any harsh words or actions in d past. Hold her, cuddle n pamper her, she is ur little baby (but don't go cryn n begging or she will rubbish you the more)
that's true.@poster do as he says bt if she blanks u,u just hv to move on and i promise u she will regret it.pls one more tin,dnt tk her bck if she turns her bck  u wen u hv apologised.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by doctokwus: 3:01pm On May 03, 2012
DonTonero: that he should beg me to give her 3 months to sort things out..
Meanwhile during those three mths,her luv,grinding& bondin wt dat other guy will grow stronger& u expect her to now come bak.Man,d 3mths time "to sort out tins" is d key to d end of dis tin.If added to ur 'shortcomings',d guy is better dan u in bed,whc I strongly suspect,dat will b d final nail on ur coffin.Wish u luck,ah ah,how dis tin called luv dulls d senses.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Basildon1(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2012
DonTonero: am so confused and have all the evidence of her moves with the guy which she accepted after face to face combat.should i go on with her or let her be.i love this girl so much and she is capitalizing on it to deal with me.i need advice pals useful one and not mockery cos am dying in silence.

LOL @ bolded.

Just so you know, once another guy is in the picture - the whole relationship has been corrupted. Physically or mentally, she is not FULLY yours anymore. In your case, i think the new guy is filling your space LITERALLY!
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by BiafranFirstSon(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2012
Try as much as you can to ignore her.Just try.She will surely come back if she is for u. But make sure u have a heart to forgive.Maybe she thinks the guy is better but time will tell.Just allow her to taste the waters.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by BiafranFirstSon(m): 4:03pm On May 03, 2012
Dyt: so cos u left/abandoned her 4 dose tyms, she shld b mournin ehn?
nonsense
smtyms i wonder wat u men think of urselves
u think we cant all b without y'all
crap
go get busy n stop rantin
mtchew
please don't take it personal u hia hahahhahahahaah
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Dyt(f): 4:04pm On May 03, 2012
u must v skipped lunch
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by kpolli(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2012
Dyt: u must v skipped lunch

SHARRAP!!!
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Dyt(f): 4:47pm On May 03, 2012
must u shout?
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by DonTonero: 5:03pm On May 03, 2012
thanx for your advice.they say a problem shared is half solved.some emotional trauma dont easily go that way but the good part is am a man and will endure.cant call this a hrtbrk cos this is hrt shattering .we see each other online but no communication though am not bothered again cos she is this strong mined type that would like me to initiate an arguement before we talk but i have kept to myself.tanx once more for all your candid advice.but i have learnt my lesson but am so scared the next good girl that comes my way dont suffer the sins of another.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Daresh(f): 5:19pm On May 03, 2012
My own advice? That girl doesn't love or respect you. Haba! A fellow corper and to ur face? See this period of courtship is when ur thru character shd show. You 2 have dated long and I think she is still growing, trying to figure out who she is. So my advice, let her go. You move on with ur own life and find a decent girl, I have recommendations sef. grin if she comes back and you feel u can live with the fact she has gbenshed other men then go ahead. I have learnt not to let my happiness be dependent on someone else.

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by 190: 8:57pm On May 03, 2012
^True true

U are blessed amongst women!
OP listen 2 this girl

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by DonTonero: 9:30am On May 04, 2012
tanx deresh
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Nobody: 10:27am On May 04, 2012
Daresh: My own advice? That girl doesn't love or respect you. Haba! A fellow corper and to ur face? See this period of courtship is when ur thru character shd show. You 2 have dated long and I think she is still growing, trying to figure out who she is. So my advice, let her go. You move on with ur own life and find a decent girl, I have recommendations sef. grin if she comes back and you feel u can live with the fact she has gbenshed other men then go ahead. I have learnt not to let my happiness be dependent on someone else.
Thanks for being honest, @DonTonero there you have it. #Daresh has told you all you need to know, the ball is in your court. #Daresh, I wouldn't mind those recommendations o. Seriously.
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by DonTonero: 12:59pm On May 04, 2012
Daresh: My own advice? That girl doesn't love or respect you. Haba! A fellow corper and to ur face? See this period of courtship is when ur thru character shd show. You 2 have dated long and I think she is still growing, trying to figure out who she is. So my advice, let her go. You move on with ur own life and find a decent girl, I have recommendations sef. grin if she comes back and you feel u can live with the fact she has gbenshed other men then go ahead. I have learnt not to let my happiness be dependent on someone else.
of all the advise i fink yours is lik a slegde hammer.am understanding anyway but kinda fink my problem is fear or better put letting go.i have heard you kudos
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by Daresh(f): 8:32am On May 06, 2012
fresh_dude: Thanks for being honest, @DonTonero there you have it. #Daresh has told you all you need to know, the ball is in your court. #Daresh, I wouldn't mind those recommendations o. Seriously.

If you want me to recommend my beautiful saintlike cousins to you *lol*, first declare your intentions!
Re: Two Weeks Of Malice She Jumps In With Another Guy by 190: 8:37am On May 06, 2012
[size=4pt]where is sexkillz[/size] grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Quit The Relationship??? / Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) / Cheating Wife. What Would Happen Next? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.