Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (124637 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by tiredsista: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2007
I know how you feel girl, I thought i needed another man to fill the void in my life too.  But truth is, there are only a few good men that can fill the void and eventually they will want some sex.  My spouse is more like a room mate not a soul mate.
He wants the cake and eat it too.  Spends all his free time at the club every weekend  then he wants to check the block with one family outing. I stopped trying to please him. Just waiting for him to give me papers to sign because divorce is against my religion and if he divorces me I can remarry. angry
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Keen1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2007
Please dont get back at your husband. With prayers God can change things. I know how you feel but God will help you. You could reach me on bj654u@yahoo.com. God bless you.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by spoilt(f): 2:15am On Dec 04, 2007
Keen1:

Please don't get back at your husband. With prayers God can change things. I know how you feel but God will help you. You could reach me on bj654u@yahoo.com. God bless you.

prayer, prayer and then some more prayer! grin
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by nigerwife: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2007
Lady

Cut it out, enough already you want to get him back and fill a void in your life. Face it.

Why stay with him he is cheater, please women KNOW YOUR WORTH!!!

The men are this way because you women allow it. Stand up for yourself.

He is cheating he way bring you HIV one day. Come on value yourself.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by revolver: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2007
call me, i have helped people in your situation out of it before, 08052949111, 014343342
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by dellynash(f): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2007
weeeeeeeeeeh ashia ya just take heart and pray hard. Your husband may be bored with you check yourself well and add what is lacking.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hey, Myomy

I feel u, i really do.

Call me let me tell u something soothing.

Let me put a smile on that pretty face of urs.

U deserve the best outta life. Pending till he get back to his senses
let me spoil u a lil' with laughter thru the phone. U shld nt be lonely,

Holla me let me tell u something sweet, i promise, u wld never have a
dull moment.

Check ma profile for contacts.

Dont worry, every thing would be just fine.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by nikynike(f): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2007
The man out there is he the best? They are all the same. The man out there will pet you and do everything for u but, you will not live with him. Once you live with him, you will see that he will also change like your husband. He loves you because he has all priviledge to run after other ladies. Let him settle down with you and watch if his love remains the same. The best is to make your bed and lie on it. Don't even make noise because what you are seeing is not different from what other wives are seeing. Yours might be small. Its nature. If your husband does not cheat physically, within his heart he has done it. grin
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by MrInfo1(m): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2007
She's Married But she Need's A Male Friend to do what Play game's ?
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Albato(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2007
I can't understand why it must be a male. She said she's bored and probably lonely. Dont you have a best friend of the same gender? She's got an ulterior motive clearly. She started by telling us the husband does not touch her for weeks. I think something is fishy here. She needs a male companion for more than an ear to talk to. Best thing would be to talk it out with your man or visit a marriage councillor for advice.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by member161476: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2007
Many guys stumble to this topic cause they where thinking otherwise, my dear woman, just keep on keeping on, no matter what he does, at least before you got married there where things you both did that brought you happiness, try and look inwards, the fault might be from you, never let him see you sad, then he will think is he is winning and he will continue, but be happy at all times, though is not that easy but rome was not buit in a day ok. getting a male friend will surely lead to something else, cause no body holy pass, thats why the world is naked ok. and always pray, God that knows the reason why he brought you together in matrimony will sure come to your aid. what goes up must come downnnnnnn. peace be with you.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by member161476: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2007
If you love live you will stick to your tree
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by rotey: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2007
well,its really a pity sha cos it cud be killing and breaking.pray tht the author of marriage will help you bring your hubby back to you.
just be careful abt your choice of male friends,
my heart is ever at your service if you need a friend to talk to, 08027349000,08031526462.
happy xmas!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kunle75(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,nairaland mennnnnn your wife will soon replace u while u are alive its not a curse but the truth,be warned.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by tunesmith(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2007
i can be of help,i reside in lagos and my phone no is 08022867116,or tunesmith_2@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kukuboy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2007
[b]PLS TELL DAT WOMAN DAT'S[color=#006600] MARRIED N LOOK 4AMALE FRIEND TO CALL ME ON 08023831084, AM INTERESTED. , MY NAME IS MORRIS,TALL DARK AND HANDSOME A BANKER.or mail-ashmor4real@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kukuboy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2007
PLS LET DAT LADY SHUOLD CONTACT ME ON -08023831084unwink 1 of my vacation pictures http://thecoolpics.com/vacation2.jpg <:-P

wink 1 of my vacation pictures http://thecoolpics.com/vacation2.jpg <:-P
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kukuboy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2007
PLS TELL DAT LADY TO CONTACT ME ON-08023831084 or mail-ashmor4real@yahoo.com. MY satisctic=TALL,DARK AND HANDSOME. A BANKER.name morris. am waiting for her
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by crisngige(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2008
if u need a caring man contact me on cris-ngige@yahoo.com.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by crisngige(m): 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2008
if u need a caring man, contact me on 08058589557.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by abiodunade(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2008
cris-ngige:

if u need a caring man, contact me on 08058589557.
the thing hungry you so tey you post am two times,ashawo man grin grin grin
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by goldboy(m): 1:10am On Jan 03, 2008
@post

dear Myomy,

Pls hold on to God, dont give in to pressure from any quate, spme of us are praying for u, dont offend God and dont dissapoint us tooo, many are encouraged if u take ur stand and hold on , GOD WILL SEE U THRU

Try and mail me gemsofgrace@yahoo.com. I have some tins to explain to u. May the devil not put his hand in ur matter in Jesus name, u are covered by thr blood of the Lamb

I hope to hear from u very soon

God bless
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ariblaze(m): 6:28am On Jan 03, 2008
have we run outta lines

such that religon is the 'in'

thing right now for solicting to get laid angry

if God where man sha, he would flog so many people
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by amievivian(f): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2008
@ poster

u r married n u need a male frnd for war exactly?

make up ur mind sista

either u r wit ur husband working it out or u r going for anoda dude

wat do u really expet from having them as ur frnds n all u do is tell em woes bout ur husband n ur love lyf

think bout dear
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2008
m down for anything,  m kunle jacobs,
my email is  coonlay47@yahoo.co.uk
mail me,  then we can exchange phone numbers,
i will give you all the happiness u want,
i swear it,
coonz
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ijokoh2: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2008
Hi how are you,i know all is not going fine with you.one thing i belive is that with God all is ok.please do mail me with this erickjoh234@yahoo.co.uk or call me on this 08028807598.please dont loose hope all will be ok.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Drmagic(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2008
God is your strenght and i really wish i could help. I am not going to castigate u at all. Just relax and everything will fall in place for u.
I wish u all the best
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Jimi90: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2008
++++++
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by tngtech(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2008
hi, plz contact me on mrphymorgan@yahoo.com, if u need a real companion
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Jimi90: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2008
***** :d
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by pearce: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2008
Hi Myomy,

I really think we are at the same cross road.It will be nice sharing ma own ordeal with you.Though I am a member of a motivational speaker/ toastmaster international.I would love to discuss this issue with you cos am also having the same issue with ma wife.Jus drop me a line here kunlepeers@yahoo.com for further discussion.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by legalman: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2008
Hi, maybe can talk. People will not understand but will villify you for your assumed intentions.l am negroprophet@gmail.com stay strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Kegites / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.