Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (124977 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by MojiEsther(f): 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2008
Ma'am you can get help, attention and care from a female friend too. Are you sure you dont want more from your male friend to be? Get a divorce sis! And then get the male friend, This time look before you leap. I'm out, wink
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by matured(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2008
hey mymony abi kilonti pe e
this is nit the best way o,u will worsen things for urself.this guys u see here are just like ur husband.when they see another woman in another shirt they will leave u,even those that are volunteering themselves will tell u they have to move on.
just adhere to some of the good advices u"ve gotten from some of us.Go to God in prayers then Go to ur and husband and settle issues talk to him.
mayb u shld change the way,time and manner u approach him.everything in life has strategy if u apply it wrongly u will get a wrong result.YOU know that best time His head is alwasy cool,Go during that time and talk to him.tell him u care abt him.
TRY THIS AND LETS SEE THE OUT COME.
ITS IS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL.

BE MATURED
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by coolier(f): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2008
I feel for you my dear, sometimes men are a pain in the ass. Most times they drive you crazy and I understand your wanting a male friend. Often times girlfriends cannot be trusted, they might turn round to stab you in the back. But look before you leap with your idea of a male friend. Pause and think. You might end up getting more than you bargain for. Bests of luck!!!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 03, 2008
hi
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by todan(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2008
undecided, well, that's a sad story, but i think u should think thoroughly concerning what u want to do, do u know that humans naturally are like opportunitistic diseases, they pry on u when they are given the opportunity,and ur case is like that of a very wealthy man that decided to open down his gate and doors day and night because he is no more afraid of robbers and assasins. frankly speaking, 99.999% of guys here are like hungry lion, any way if u still insist, my email is [email]tosynodan@yahoo.com[/email]. grin
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by oluwolexy(m): 11:37am On Mar 04, 2008
dearest,

It is a pity about the problem you are going through presently because it's one of those things in marriage but you need an honest and trustworthy person to advice you on how to go about it, that is, if you have not gotten one.
send a mail to this addy feina14@yahoo.com.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2008
@poster.
like the fear of god is the begining of wisdom
why don't you seek god first,his mercy,wisdom and devine intervention instead
of looking for a way to get back at him,claiming you need a male companion.
why not female atleast someone who has passed through that situation before
for an advice.and be careful with those guys sending their email to you.
and finally check yourself very well.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
SHAME UNTO YOU GUYS THAT ARE SENDING THEIR EMAILS
FOOLS YOU WANT YOUR OWN SHARE OF THE CAKE
INSTEAD OF ADVISING HER BETTER YOU WANTED HER COMPANIONSHIP.

GUYS UNU BU AGWO.

DONT YOU HAVE FEMALE COMPANION BEFORE OR YOU WANTS MORE.
LOOK AT THEM , MESSIAHS
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ovo1: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2008
if interested, i`m lucky , resides in Lagos, mail me ,lucky4love2005@yahoo.com, maybe i can show  d care u needed.
Hope to hear from you soonest.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by sleekmike(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2008
Onething I dont like about some Nairalanders is their pretence. The fact that the woman came out to express her problems does not make her a lesser mortal. What she narrates is what so many people are going through. Some have even taken their lives because of it.
My is that I will continue holding your marriage as a prayer point and I am sure that the God I serve will definitely turn things around for you. Dont separate. That is the prize you have to pay before your testimony.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by PERVERT9: 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2008
no waste your time for here go do your husband wetin him dey do you,but no let am catch you o for this life na do me i do you we dey now
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by mudodo4: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2008
i would be there for you , a friend you can lean on , a dependable friend,
my e mail is transperancy@consultant.com , tel numbers , 08038209284 or 08023377383 , i am a lawyer
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Ebbyzozo: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2008
Must u kill an ant with a sledge hammar?Cos ur hussy is flirting u want to join him in d game?Really d world is coming 2 an end.Remember in d African society it is a man's world.He can so decide 2 marry as mich as possible but u can't if u/re caugth u,ll be crucified immediately.So watch b4 leap.A word is better 4 d wise
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by matured(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2008
u guys are babes,when will u ppl grow?
u guys cant give a psotive advice that will change her evil intention but instead una dey add more salt to her inhury.
u guys need to change,b4 una die for woman hand.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by viewus: 2:12am On Mar 19, 2008
all dis gist for dis one woman alone
and d lady aint sayin shit
woman if u av made peace wit urself and ur husband
say so and put all dem guyz out of the misery
otherwise, u gonna keep getting lots of miserable offers
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by mikkyangel(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2008
waka girl,
good day,i read through ur post about diifreent countries in Europe,i found out dt u were once in poland,please i need info abt poland.i jst paid my tuition fee for a masters degree programn in warsaw, u can send info to my box, mikkyangelo2@yahoo.com, thnx!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by mosho4real(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2008
call me on +2348030530375
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by babamutu: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ POSTER, WHAT U NEED IS HOLY SPIRIT!!!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by micko2007: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2008
why not check me on my mail box esene2naomi@yahoo.com
i will b there for you when ever you need my attention not for sexual satisfactions as you said but some one to comfired on. call me Michael
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by micko2007: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2008
why not call me on my mail box esene2naomi@yahoo.com
since you need somebody to comfired on i will certinly be there for you any time any day.
call me MICHAEL
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by joshjosh(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2008
myomy:
I also thank all the people that left contact but somehow they got me confused especially when i read some of the posts of my potential friends they are not really worth it. (please don't be offended) I said a Christian friend not somebody that would compound what im going through.

thank you ma'am. nigerian men never miss an opportunity.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by klak2007(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2008
im sorry bt na wa o! sad
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kaytyler: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2008
hummmm see i need someone too but someone who can atleast show some care and be faithfull to me, humm how about you call me on my cell phone 07038457042 or 08077877841, hope to hear from you, and dodnt worry the good times will return just dial mua.kay
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2008
my email add is farelonwheels@yahoo.co.uk. I dont know what the prob really is but maybe I can help, though I'm not married, just 19.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by publicview: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2008
@myomy, my pickin de way u de talk show say, u no de cook with firewood, if so mek u carry som hot charcoal kukuma put 4 ur bulukos, if i no com burn. Com no say de kin wey u de luk, go beta 4 u.
If it com burn u, sabi say d manpickin we u wan mek him b ur paly pally go one day poi u well, well, chop ur yam well well wit or witout oil and pepper
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by omoanho(f): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2008
david and jonatha relationship u want abi, na david and delilia relationship u go get if u no take time. u better see a good marriage counsellor u will counsel and pray with u becos every marriage has it problems, quick fix is not the solution madam.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by omoanho(f): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2008
i advice u see a good marriage counsellor, who will counsel and pray with you, every marriages has it problems, quick fix is not ths solution madam.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 18, 2008
I can help you out contact on belu4real@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by slovely: 4:58am On Apr 23, 2008
@myomy
send an email to me on my yahoo email, check my profile for it- I like to be your friend and if i get it I will speak with u and discuss exhaustively about solutions to your problem. But for sure you can get your husband back. only if you can do some things. and getting him back is the only alternative.

You dont need to be worried. I know how it feels. How many can we discuss by typing. Maybe a counselling will be better. I know what I'm talking about. If you are too disturbed by your own normal yahoo email, tyr to open another separate one.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by forbidden5(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2008
Woman, where do u reside?
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by lovespin: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2008
I am interested if you live in port.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by EFE2008(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2008
myomy, i don't believe you are honest, you simply want to raise a  topic of discuss. don't insult peoples' intelligence.  angry angry angry akpospeaks@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Kegites / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.